Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

SC Written Update:24.03.2014- Kumud ki vishwaas ki pariksha!

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hello i'm back for the Monday updatesBig smile
Epi in a nutshell:
Will Kumud's trust n love win over Saras' stubbornness??

Kumud and Kusum are busy preparing for the puja, both tensed regarding their husbands. Danny comes and bowed in front of the God. Kumud puts tilak on his forehead and tells him to be on time for the evening's arti.

Saras comes and as she moves her hand to put tilak, he moves away. Kumud gives him a list of puja saaman but he turns away to go. Kumus starts complaining about how she will have to do it, walking under the sun, carrying a heavy bag...Saras comes and snatches the list from her hand and goes away sulkily. Kumud and Kusum exchange amused smiles.

Gumaan comes to meet Kabir looking like a cat that has just had the cream. Kabir tells her that she can praise him. Gumaan is happy and impressed by his perfect plan. Kabir replies that for him it is the perfect "date". He wants to make her portrait. Gumaan is agreeable. She is planning to use Kabir to her advantage thinking that Kabir has fallen for her. Kabir on the other hand too is thinking that Gumaan is falling for him and she will help him to achieve his goal. Sleepy

At home, Saras comes with the puja items. Kumud asks him to freshen up to eat but Saras replies back that he has eaten already. Kumud starts again as Saras is going away.

-          Ok, I've eaten too. No need to care much for me just b there for the arti.

An angry Saras returns back to tell that he will not for the arti and not to force him

-          And I am telling u, I will wait for you.

-          I wont come and that's final.

He goes away, leaving both the sisters tensed.

Kabir has finished his "art".LOL Gumaan is impressed.

-          Am I that beautiful?

-           Pictures never lie!!

Saras barges in his room, really angry at Kumud's stubbornness. He is sad and hurt. Danny has now turned sautela. There is no hope that these two brothers can become one. Why is Kumud not understanding and still being hopeful.

Kusum brings tea for Danny who is sitting on the bed with a small face. Kusum tries to reason him. Danny starts talking about how he wanted his brother with him but he didn't turn up.

He refuses to believe that Saras went after that drug dealer. Kusum tells him he is wrong and will not be happy without Saras.

Kalika is packing her stuff because of Dinesh the gambler after her. Her mother in law comes and asks why she was packing.  She starts talking about Kumud and how she will soon be parceled to the haveli with Saras. She starts filling Koti Maami's ears who goes away fuming to tell Vidyachatur off for always wanting her daughters with him. She warns him not to interfere in the girls' in laws affairs.

Dugbaa comes and tells her off, trusting their daughters' sanskaars. Both the ladies start arguing and VC interferes.  VC and Dugbaa start off for Vyas mansion.

At home Kumud and kusum are still tensed. Will the two brothers come for aarti? Dugbaa and VC reach there and Gumaan too is back. VC is to go to get the two men when Danny comes and takes the elders' blessings.

Saras is still not there. Kumud is sad.

Saras is in his room, all upset remembering how Kumud has refused to leave the house with him. He is talking to kumud's picture.

-          This time u have hurt me a lot. We promised to stay with other through thick and thin but u left me when I needed u the most. U were my ally, the one who understood me, the one I could rely but u deserted me too...

It is aarti time. Dugbaa proposes to get Saras. Kumud refuses and starts the aarti taking the hot lamp in her hand. 

-          Aaj meri vishwaas ki pariksha hain!!

Saras is pacing restlessly in his room, telling himself that he will not go downstairs for the aarti.

He remembers Kumud's unfinished warning - if u don't come then...

The epi ends on Saras' tensed face.

Precap:

Kumud is still holding the hot lamp. Everybody is telling her to leave it as she will burn her hand but...

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

krasschhedaCJMKSAprekhrajwikileaksKula915pavneetpink0213appukrishtruptishreeaasaxena3asiaheartdent4uaquariun2000jolly_flAnfalwajrbbinduTeriGalliyan.-Deepali-Ritu-ssss97happychappyDocWhobharadwaj_k-Deepzz-Gul.S_Efpasumarthisatwilapretty_hdeejagi_Ank_nithyamkvrekrnginyasupreet_dmgjyothi-Surish

Gul.S_Ef IF-Dazzler
Gul.S_Ef
Gul.S_Ef

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Thankyou OSJ Approve

it was a good epi, if we ignore Gubir n Khalika-khotti kaki duo Ouch

hope this roothna manana goes on fr two,three days really liked Sundari's act, terrace wala n today's when she made him get the pooja wali things Approve
beena.thomas Goldie
beena.thomas
beena.thomas

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update.
Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU...Gumaan and Kabir "falling for each other" is just sick!! Dead
jkrocks Groupbie
jkrocks
jkrocks

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update... Was laughing seeing ghumaan and kabir scenesLOL Heart wrenching act by jenny nd gautamClap hats off guys...
twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jaanu ...

What an Awesome Update ... Clap

You covered the entire Episode in such details ...

and the FANTASTIC  Pics ... Woww ...  Really Good ... Clap

Thanks a ton for putting in so much Effort ...

Great Job , Dear ... Hug
ginya IF-Sizzlerz
ginya
ginya

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

wow this post was lovely n des pics were awesome...loved today's epi...we need such moreEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
supreet_dmg IF-Sizzlerz
supreet_dmg
supreet_dmg

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for the written update
Im hoping danny and saras talk soon

Go to top