Main Naa Bhoolungi

Stupid and Brainless

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why the hell Shikha is avoiding Manav..?? I mean he is a cute child and she can hug him tightly in front of Madhu's family. Everyone loves children so whats the big deal? She can love and kiss Manav by admiring him as Madhu's child. 
This silly thing is not understood by the CVs...😡
Edited by Muskaan92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I disagree. It would make a big deal because she has Shikha's face. Any little affection that she gives to Manav be it just a hug would cause Aditya to suspect her even further. He already has started suspecting that she has joined Jagannath group for a motive other than singing. Also its better that she stays away from Manav because she might not be able to control her tears & emotions upon touching or even seeing Manav.

lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In addition, I think she is deliberately avoiding hugging and kissing in front of all as she is scared of losing her own confidence, become too emotional and destroy her whole revenge plan.

Onthe other hand, I think they made the story too fictional. It is based on a real story, so then the writer could have written more in line of  21st century and shown what that real woman could not do. The character Shikha could hvae been shown to dodge her death ( as already shown), get financial help, gain confidence, get a business degree in addition to her journalism experience and then openly applied for a position in Jagannath business group or other rival group, fought her case legally and intelligently to get her child back.

How many  Shikha's in India, with all the money in the world and good features, have a voice that helps them keep their identity hidden and give them a chance to be the face of one of the richest business groups? Very unrealistic.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lotus8

In addition, I think she is deliberately avoiding hugging and kissing in front of all as she is scared of losing her own confidence, become too emotional and destroy her whole revenge plan.

Onthe other hand, I think they made the story too fictional. It is based on a real story, so then the writer could have written more in line of  21st century and shown what that real woman could not do. The character Shikha could hvae been shown to dodge her death ( as already shown), get financial help, gain confidence, get a business degree in addition to her journalism experience and then openly applied for a position in Jagannath business group or other rival group, fought her case legally and intelligently to get her child back.

How many  Shikha's in India, with all the money in the world and good features, have a voice that helps them keep their identity hidden and give them a chance to be the face of one of the richest business groups? Very unrealistic.

I absolutely agree with you. Shikha was never shown getting trained as a singer! Moreover, they could have shown Shikha as a highly successful writer publishing her own books and articles about her life. This would seem realistic since she was shown expert in writing poems and all...

lotus8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

I absolutely agree with you. Shikha was never shown getting trained as a singer! Moreover, they could have shown Shikha as a highly successful writer publishing her own books and articles about her life. This would seem realistic since she was shown expert in writing poems and all...

Absolutely, I agree- emerging with glamorous looks and  fake identity as a writer would have been more realistic approach. But why hide, and why seduce Aditya, just show the anger and detest for him and fight openly by taking media and public on your side- slowly -by first acquiring fame and establishing as a respectable column writer, blog writer, or she could have also become advocate for other women in distress, and then fought her own case. Jagannath's connections would not have been able to stop her from her mission if she has the whole women gang on her side.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

Why the hell Shikha is avoiding Manav..?? I mean he is a cute child and she can hug him tightly in front of Madhu's family. Everyone loves children so whats the big deal? She can love and kiss Manav by admiring him as Madhu's child. 

This silly thing is not understood by the CVs...😡

I didn't see her avoiding him anywhere! She did what she had to, to avoid getting caught. 2 minutes with Maanav could bring misery for entire life! And Neeraj is there to teach her that 😃
On the other hand, in the last 3 episodes, she's got the opportunity to stay quite close to Maanav since Aditya can't move around much and Maddy isn't at home.
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lotus8
I disagree. Jagannaths have been portrayed to be powerful people. To fight against them openly, just strong writing & willpower is not enough. She needs evidence which they very smartly erased. I agree that her becoming glamourous is not realistic but it fits well into the story. She is seducing Aditya because that is the way she can break Adi & Madhu's relationship. Once these 2 people are apart, it will be easier for her to take advantage of them & also the truth will inevitably come out.

And also, without any evidence, how is she going to get the women gang on her side. By fighting against them openly, she is only going to endanger her family's lives & also her own life. And this is really how the real world works. Someone so powerless & poor cannot just rise up like that using social media. You need some form of help. Some big person who is willing to trust you & invest in you. And for that, you need to have evidence. Her tears are not good enough. Aditya tried to kill her twice, he would definitely have managed to kill her once & for all had she not fabricated her death.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
because shikha loses control on seeing manav...spending more time with her can make her emotionally weak