rauni thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love ur story...update soon
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Read this all in one go!
I must say. Thus story is fantabulous!
I was grinning ear to ear from the adorableness coming from this FF!
I can visualize the scenes with khushi abeer n arnav as a fam so clearly!
Awesome job there dear!:D
Do pm me for the updates!:)
Thanks
-Simran
eversweetdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new the thread.
I love the way this story is progressing.
Sorry have not been able to comment will do so from now onwards.
I am sure alagan had a thing for khushi.
Waiting to see what will happen when arnav wakes up from his sleep.
Thanks for all the pms
-Zesty- thumbnail

Part 22

It felt like the sky had burst open, unable to take the weight, pouring water all over the earth. The dogs and cats searched for shelters, finding a small space to cover them. The water poured from above and mixed with the muddy water on earth, forming a flowing stream. A Frightened pair of eyes looked at the water. All the dirt mixing with the water and flowing away, making the left land clean. But not so long ago he had seen something else mix with the water too...except mud. His heart trembled with fear, making thousands needles alive on his body. His body covered with a short pant and a thin cotton shirt all drenched. His eyes searched for any shelter, anything to protect him from the prickling pouring water. His frightened eyes looked back, a long way he had ran and now his legs had turned into jelly, he had no strength left anymore. But still the terror inside him gave him strength to ran. He ran...ran till the trees were replaced by chains of house. That gave him some relief. Atleast now he has some people around him, not the monsters who are after him. His running turned into a tiered jogging. Heaving breathlessly, he entered a gate. He don't know were he was entering, all he knew was, it was a gate, and it can protect him. Entering the gate he closed it, latching the gate hurriedly. Closing his eyes for a moment, he stood there, his breathing fast. But opened immediately. He needs to find a place to hide, he can't stand here, they will find him. Gulping, too afraid, he turned around and ran inside, too terrified to stand in any open space.

Taking the two stairs, which seem to take him to a line of house, all closed door, he supported himself with a veranda, his form trembling, partially from the cold and partially from the terror he had gone through not so long ago. Sliding his back on the veranda he sat their, closing his eye, wanting to gather some strength.

"Buaji!! It's so beautiful! See it's raining so heavily! Can I go out, Buaji...please..."

His eyes snapped open as he heard that voice. He moved his head left and right, searching for the source of the voice but found no one.

"Taange tod denge tumhari agar bahar gayeen toh" the first voice was loud and clear and also sweet but this one was faint, as if penetrated through walls to reach him. He immediately got up, struggling to stand on his two wobbly legs.

"Buaji please..." The voice came again.

He looked at his right as he stood in front of a door. The voice was coming from the right. He again stepped in the rain, descending the two stairs and went towards the window from were the light was emitting. His brown glassy eyes moved towards the light.

"Amma!!!" Khushi staggered back as she suddenly saw a figure appear in front on her window from where , not a moment ago, she was breathing the cood air and taking in the beauty of sky pouring down it's blessing.

The boy looked at the little girl who had extended her hand, trying to fill her small palms with the water and a beautiful smile playing on her lips which suddenly vanished and her frame moved away from the window, frightened.

"Khushi!!" Madhumati Mishra entered her niece's room as she heard her frightened shout.

Khushi stared at the drenched boy, who was staring back at her.

"Khushi, what happened?" Buaji asked as she stood beside her.

Khushi looked at her Buaji and than lifted her hand to point towards the window.

Buaji followed Khushi's hand to look outside the window.

She saw a small boy, drenched from head to toe. And then she looked in his eyes, all lost. His whole frame trembling and the lost eyes moving back and fro from her to Khushi.  And seeing the lost little child, her heart went out to him. She smiled at him and moved towards the window.

"Dear, what are you doing out there? See now you are all wet, go back to your home. You will fall sick." her voice fought the thundering voice of sky and reached the boy.

"I...I...I have no home..." his teeth clattered several times in the single sentence.

Madhumati Mishra looked at the boy, not knowing what to say. She looked at the boy for few minutes before turning to look at Khushi.

"Sweetheart, go and bring him in.." Madhumati Mishra told her niece.

Khushi looked at the boy, standing outside her window and than looking back at her Buaji, she nodded her head and turned around to do as told.

Khushi opened the door and took timid steps outside. Standing at the foot on the stairs where the roof ends, she little bend forward, peeking at the boy.

"Excuse me! Come here.." Khushi waved her hands at him, gaining his attention.

The boy looked at her and moved towards her, standing a foot away from her.

"Come.." Khushi extended her hand towards him. "Come come...I also like playing in rain but this much will make you fall sick.." Khushi giggled as she herself took his hand in her and dragged him with her.

"Come...no need to be afraid of Buaji...she looks strict but she is very nice...don't you believe me? ...See..I never lie...you should believe me...by the way , what's your name...by the way I like your eyes ,...it's so different than others...Buaji tells my eyes are different...I mean I don't know what different she finds in my eyes...she should see your eyes... you didn't tell your name..."

"Rajdhani Express, does your express has any stop?" Buaji said as she saw Khushi enter with the boy, chattering away, not giving the boy any chance to speak.

"Buaji, see his eyes!" Khushi squealed happily and ran towards her Buaji. Have never seen that kind of eyes, Khushi found it really fascinating.

"Chup Pagal! All you can see is his eyes. Can't you see how drench he is? Go and bring a towel and than go and ask Vimla aunty for some clothes for this boy, we don't have any clothes for him. " Buaji softly chided her niece making her do as asked.

The boy looked at the lady who has just asked to bring a towel for him. Taking the towel she moved towards him and started drying his face and hair.

"Who are you, dear? And what were you doing out in this rain? Why did you say that you have no home?" Madhumati Mishra asked as she dried the little boy.

The boy looked up at the lady, his eyes instantly filling and the water spilling out of his eyes. He immediately hugged her, burying his face against her stomach.

Madhumati Mishra looked down, her hand stilled mid air. The boy sobbed clutching to her.

"They...they...they killed my parents...they killed them...and now...now they are after me...they...they...they will kill me...they killed them...please...can I ...can I hide here...otherwise they...they will find me...they will find me and kill me...please..."

Madhumati Mishra's heart squeezed painfully inside her chest as she heard his broken cry.

"Shhh...No one will harm you...you are safe now...You can live here...no one will harm you..." breaking the hug she looked at him. "But...why they want to kill you...and why they killed your parents?" she can't help but ask.

The boy lifted his eyes.

"I...I don't know...they said ...they said we are not from their community...and ...and...they killed..."

Madhumati Mishra hugged the little boy as her own eyes filled with tears. Now she knows what the matter is. She had heard about the riots in the news. Monsters! And than they call themselves human. What kind of humanity is this? Killing people in the name of racism.

"Shhh, dear...you are safe now...no one can harm you..." she wiped his tears but the silent sobbing continued.

"Buaji Kapde milgaye" Khushi flashed her teeth. "That idiot Vivek! He told he will  not give his clothes to me but Vimla aunty scolded him and gave me thi..." Khushi stopped as soon her eyes fell on the sobbing boy. She immediately ran towards him.

"What happened? Why are you crying? See I fought with Vivek and brought clothes for you. Did Buaji shouted at you?" Khushi turned towards her Buaji, narrowing her eyes. "Buaji! Why did you shout at him, ha? See now he is crying? Now you have to make it up for that. Go make some jalebis for him. Go.." Khushi started pushing her Buaji with her tiny hands.

"Accha? He wants jalebis or you want?" Buaji looked at Khushi.

"Don't change the topic. You have to make it up to him. He is our guest. Go,.." Khushi pushed her out of the room and turned towards the boy.

"Don't worry...I told you na, Buaji is little strict but now she will make it up to you. You will love her delicious jalebis.." Khushi spoke happily and extended her hand.

"Take this cloth and change otherwise you will fall sick" thrusting the clothes in his hand she pushed him towards the bathroom.

Khushi looked as the boy emerged from the bathroom wearing slightly oversized clothes. Khushi giggled at him, earning his look.

"You have still not told me your name. What is your name?" Khushi asked as she jumped off the bed.

The boy looked at her.

"I...I am Alagan.." the boy replied.

"Alagan? That's so weird name. What does that mean?" Khushi's brow frowned.

Alagan looked at her as his eyes filled again.

Khushi looked at him confused. Has her question made him sad?

"What happened? If you don't want to tell than it's ok but don't cry." Khushi moved close to him.

Alagan looked at her.

"My...my Mom use to say that...that it'e mean handsome..." Alagan said as more tears rolled down his cheek.

Khushi moved towards him and took his hand in her.

"Your parents have also become stars?" Khushi asked innocently.

"Stars?" Alagan asked confused.

"Yes, people who leave us they become stars, don't you know?" Khushi asked.

Alagan shook his head.

Khushi beamed at him. She had got someone whom she can share her secret with.

"Wait here, ok?"

Khushi climbed on her bed and plucked two glistering stars from the hundred stars hanging above her bed. Jumping off the bed, she ran towards her study table. Taking a pencil she scrabbled something on the stars.

"See this." Khushi flashed the two stars in front of him.

"This is your Amma and this is Bauji." Khushi kept the stars in his hand.

"Now you will not cry na?" Khushi asked him innocently.

Alagan shook his head, lost in her innocence.

Khushi smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You are really handsome. Your Amma was right."

*CRASH!!*

The pot went flying in the air to collide with the wall and shattered into thousand pieces.

His bloodshot eyes lifted up. The picture of a perfect happy family they presented piercing his eyes and heart. That man was hugging his Khushi.

His Khushi?

He let out a menacing laugh.

No! Now she is Arnav Singh Raizada's Khushi. A man who don't even know how to talk with his wife than how will he keep her happy? Why had Khushi married him?

A pot again went flying.

"Why Khushi?! Why did you marry him?! Why?!"

The hesitant posture of Khushi flashed in front of him as he had asked her if she loved that man.

She don't love him. He knows that. His Khushi can never lie to him. She don't love that man. Than why did she marry him? Why?!! He needs to find out. If that man has forced his Khushi to marry him than he needs to help her. He will help her! He will help her to get out of that man's  clutches.  His Khushi is so innocent. Anyone can fool her and that man had just that. He needs to protect her from that man.

Arnav Singh Raizada! A ruthless man who has no heart, who has no mercy. How will a man like him take care of his Khushi the way he does? How can he love his Khushi the way he loves? He can't! And he will make her see sense. She was a fool to marry Arnav Singh Raizada! What can that man give her? Money? His Khushi never needed that. She is not like other girls who needs money. Money was never her concern. Just a box of jalebis and she will give you a smile that will make you forget all your worries.

He will not allow that Man to fool his Khushi. He will not!!

Arnav stretched his hand but was unable to do that, the mattress felt extra soft. He tried to open his heavy eyelids. Blinking rapidly he tried to fix his vision. He lifted his head from the extra soft mattress'.

"Khushi?" Arnav looked at her confused. She was leaning on the headboard and her head hanging to her right. He tried to get up.

"Shit! My head!" Arnav groaned as he tried to get up.

As he was about to lift, he felt an unusual weight on his back. He tilted his head to his left and his cheek instantly collided with something hard. He opened his eyes properly to see what it was.

"Abeer" Arnav saw Abeer's head dangling by his shoulder. Moving his hands back, he carefully caught him in his hand and getting up on his knees he brought him in front. He saw Abeer, he was sleeping. What was he doing on his back? Shaking his head, he kept  him on the bed.

Still on his knees, he saw Khushi. What was he doing on her lap? He forced his mind to remember anything  before sleeping but it was like blank. All he remembered was drinking the milk NK gave him and than nothing. He caught his hammering head and fell on the bed beside Khushi.

Khushi's eyes flew open as felt the movement. Her eyes fell on her lap and than on Abeer, who was lying beside her instead of were she had last seen him. Her eyes again moved on her lap. Where is Arnav ji? And that's when she heard the groaning sound. Her head jerked to her right.

"Arnav ji?" Khushi turned towards him and kept her hand on his shoulder, trying to turn him towards her, who was facing his back to her.

"Arnav ji what happened?" Khushi placed her hand on his, which was clutching his head.

"My head..." Arnav immediately got up from the bed and dashed towards the bathroom.

Khushi heard him violently throwing up. She got up from the bed, all concerned.

"Lagta hai inhe aisi cheeze peene ki aadat nahi hai.." Khushi muttered to herself as she entered the bathroom. She saw his head hanging in the sink and emptying his stomach. She went near him, running her soft hands on his back.

"Arnav ji, are you alright?" she patted his back, her voice heavy with concern.

Arnav washed his face and mouth, his throat burning.

"I am fine Khushi." Arnav moved away from the sink, searching for a towel.

"What the hell!! Where is the damn towel!!" Arnav hissed out. All the unfamiliar things happening inside his body adding to his irritation.

Khushi immediately ran towards him.  Catching hold of her dupatta, she brought it near his face, wiping the waters dripping from his face.

"It's ok Arnav ji. Aisa hota hai. " Khushi said still wiping his face.

At some other time he would have taken this time to admire her, her concern, her little frown and her silky dupatta cleaning his face. But at this particular time, the irritation he was feeling was overpowering all other thoughts. He caught Khushi's hand and placed her hand on her side.

"Khushi, I told, give me a towel and leave!" Arnav replied sternly, not knowing why he was feeling so irritated.  His insides were burning, the perspiration forming with great rate of motion. Never consumed any intoxicating substance in his entire life, all the hammering and the unexplored feelings running through him was annoying him to no end.

Khushi closed her eyes. This laad Governor! If he don't know how to get rid of that hangover than why can't he allow her to take care of him?

Khushi moved towards him and took his hand in hers.

"Arnav ji, I know how you are feeling. I also had taken bhaang accidentally. So don't worry, I will bring aspirin and lemon juice for you. Well, lemon juice had worked for me but seeing your condition I think you will need an aspirin too. " Khushi giggled as she chattered away and took him towards the bed.

"You sit here, I will be back soon." Khushi turned to go away but again turned to look at Arnav ji. "And Arnav ji, look over Ebu, ok?" And this time she left the room to do as said.

Arnav just sat there clutching his head between his palms. Bhaang? Khushi said he drank bhaang. But he didn't drank that thing?

Abeer opened his eyes, rolling left and right searching for his Amma. Not finding her Amma, he repeatedly smacked the place on his left side, as if punishing it for not finding his Amma there. As his punishment session got over, he rolled to his right. He giggled loudly as he saw the occupant to his right. Crawling to his father, he climbed on his crossed leg.

"Bu...bu..."  catching his father's shirt in his small fist, he tried to stand up on his father's crossed legs.

Arnav lifted his hand from his head to look at his son, who stood on his lap, jumping on his wobbly legs. Arnav's shoulder sagged back as he caught Abeer by his tiny waist and tried to move him away from his lap but he protested my holding his father's lapel.

"Arhhh! What a mad family I have! Can't get a moment of peace!" Arnav groaned and unlatched Abeer's hold from his lapel and laid him beside him.

Giggling more loudly, showing his tiny tooth, Abeer again rolled towards his father, again trying to climb up.

Irritated by his son and his constant hammering in head, he took Abeer and laid on the bed, keeping him on his chest.

Abeer lifted his head, to look at his father.

"Bu...bu..." Abeer patted his father's cheek.

Arnav looked at him, his innocent eyes gazing at him. His hand lifted to rest on Abeer's cheek.

"Bu bu" Abeer nodded his head, as if asking something.

Lost in his innocence Arnav shook his head, not knowing what Abeer was asking for or what he was replying to.

Abeer again giggled and rested his head on his father's chest.

Arnav tightened his hold on Abeer and secured him close to his chest, his hangover lay forgotten.

Khushi entered the room to immediately halt in her track. Her lips broke into a smile. Moving towards the bed she placed the glass and the med on the bedside table and looked at the duo sleeping on the bed, a smile playing on her lips. She moved towards them and stretched her hand to take Ebu.

Arnav's eyes jerked open and his hold on his son tightened.

"I...I am sorry, Arnav ji. I didn't meant to startled you, sorry" Khushi apologized.

"Bu Bu..." Ebu squealed happily as he spotted his mother.

Khushi smiled and took her son in her arms.

"Arnav ji, aapki lemon juice and aspirin" Khushi pointed towards the table.

Arnav got up and took the lemon juice and the aspirin.

Khushi saw Arnav ji take the aspirin and lean back on the headboard. He is really not well. Khushi looked at him sadly. She crossed the bed and climbed to her side of the bed.

"Arnav ji are you aright now?" Khushi asked.

Arnav nodded his head, still leaning against the headboard and eyes closed.

Khushi looked at Arnav ji dolefully and than at her son.

"Ebu, I think we will have to cancel our plan of visiting Buaji." Khushi said, cheerlessly.

Arnav opened his eyes, titling his head to his left to look at Khushi.

"We can go, Khushi. I am fine now." Arnav said as he stood up from the bed.

"No no Arnav ji. You sit, you are not well. It's not so important. Buaji don't play holi anyways" Khushi tried to stop him.

Arnav halted in his track to bathroom. Buaji don't play holi? Then why she is going there? He turned to look at her.

"Alagan will feel bad but I will make him understand. Arnav ji is not well, and we can't go leaving him like this." Khushi told to her Son.

Arnav's palm fisted in a tight ball. So Alagan is waiting there for her! But as he heard her, his nerves calmed, his fist unclenching. She is ready to drop her plans for him. His features relaxed as he looked at her.

"It's ok, Khushi. I am fine. Get ready, we will go." with the final verdict he entered the bathroom leaving Khushi to mutter Laad Governor to his back.

"Buaji!!!" Khushi cheered  happily as she jumped on her, hugging her tight.

Buaji smiled at her niece and hugged her back.

"Bu...Bu.." Abeer squealed in his father's arms.

Smiling, Buaji moved towards her grandson and took him from Arnav's hand.

"How is my baby, ha?" Buaji asked, kissing him on his cheek.

Abeer showed his tiny tooth in reply.

"Come inside.." Buaji welcomed them.

"Sit, I will bring something for you guys." Buaji gave Abeer to Khushi and moved inside the kitchen.

"Khushi!"

Arnav's eyes snapped towards the door as soon as he heard that voice.

"Alagan" Khushi smiled and got up from the chair.

"Khushi, I want to talk to you. Now!" Alagan said, all serious still standing at the door.

Khushi stared at him confused at his tone.

"What happened, Alagan?" Khushi asked.

"Khushi I just want to talk to you, is it too much to give?" Alagan asked irritated.

Khushi shook her head and looked at Arnav ji,who was not looking at her,  instead was looking at Alagan. Khushi moved towards Arnav ji.

"Arnav ji...I...I..."

Arnav extended his hand for Abeer, giving the permission silently.

Alagan looked at the silent conversation. Bloody great!! Now she needs to take permission from that mighty Arnav Singh Raizada for even talking to him. Alagan gritted his teeth.

Soon! Soon he will make his Khushi see sense and will reveal that man's real face, who wants to control everything and everyone around him.

But certainly not his Khushi! 

Hope you liked it! Waiting for your views :) .

PM Note:-

Comment once and buddy me or ask in your comment to buddy you, i will do it and PM you :)

Edited by shona_arhilover - 10 years ago
Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
M

edited.

so this is how Alagan and Khushi met each other,
felt very bad for this Alagan after reading his part,
Khushi as usual behaved very sweetly,
but now I am afraid of this friend of her,
how will she react after hearing whatever he wants to talk ? but one thing is sure that Khushi is going to upset with her friend and Alagan will have to bare the pain of rejection.
 One thing is clear Khushi still doesn't know what she feels for Arnav but she cares for him.
Loved the way Khushi took care of him and I loved the way you wrote about  Ebu and Arnav.

thank you so much for this beautiful update,
looking forward for the next one,
thanks for the pm,
lots of love,
take care.😊

Edited by Divyahet - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Ahhh alagan you are bit late
Khushi may have married him for what ever reason
But now she is married she won't leave him
Surely you know her enough by now
Awww poor alagan
His parents were killed by riot mobs
Glad he found khushi and buaji
 But now that arnav has taken his khushi from him he aint happy
Lo karr lo baat
Now they both are not gonna let her go from them
Can we left her chose please
They both are trying to make her see things from their POV
What about her POV
Have we thought of that peeps
Of course not
Ahhh arnav and his hangover
He gets more cranky
This is the aftermath of the drunk session
Thing is both alagan and arnav need khushi
But both can't have her
Dude he may have forced not really though
But she won't leave him and ebu now
So he. Came with her too
This convo between vests friends is gonna be heated
Oh dear god save them all
Let's see what happens now
See she put you above her best friend that's somehtign
Alagan she doesn't love arnav yet not fully but she is getting there
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor Alagan.. is he going to he a friend or foe?? waiting..
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
Awesome update da!!!
Alagan feels her as his kuhsi??
But i dint think so anymore that will happen!!
Wanna know more soon!!
now wat is he going to talk to her? but watever it is i think it will clear kushi's mind rather than confusing her i guess!!
What say?
Cont pls!
Edited by deepa.e - 10 years ago
sweetlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
felt so bad reading about alagan's parents.
waiting for d nxt part.
Barunsanaya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ws NYC update ...
But dis algan is giving negative vibes ...
He seemed to b kind f obsessed typs ...
Plzz give nxt update soon
N I don want khushi do smethn in kiddishness n spoil her n Arnav's new built beautiful relationship
V8ing to read more
Continue soon