Hit n miss btw Ishu and Raman's laadla?

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally...We got a segment on holi...Though it was nothing onscreen ignoring Adi's nonsense, felt Ishu might not see Adi again...

Think Adi will insult Raman again and leave the place... The way Raman was drenched, someone did it purposely, it seems... Raman is not someone who can play holi like this... It might be a hit and miss sequence...

Hope Shashok and Adi leave the place before Ishu and Ruhi's entry... Song and dance with Adi before Raman's eyes is also not possible... Think they'll leave after insulting Raman... Hope so...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa...holi bytes suggest something serious...hope that the dance and all is with the flow of the story...not out of the blue...it should suit the characters...we wanna see raman in the show not karan the good dancer...right?!?

I mean in the wedding too i enjoyed all the dances but raman's one ws not expected...and i felt it to be li'l wierd too... 
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_aparna

Yaa...holi bytes suggest something serious...hope that the dance and all is with the flow of the story...not out of the blue...it should suit the characters...we wanna see raman in the show not karan the good dancer...right?!?

I mean in the wedding too i enjoyed all the dances but raman's one ws not expected...and i felt it to be li'l wierd too... 

Ya...even i wasn't comfortable with that sangeet dance cos i saw him as Raman... But, Maiya wanted to promote her film...

Let us hope for the best in this holi sequence...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think they're shooting in reverse
There'll be the dance and Raman maybe tricked into getting drenched
Cause after Raman's confrontation with Adi, I doubt he's going to be in the mood to dance and sing
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
from the looks of it...it does look like a serious holi...
raman is not a person who plays with colours when his life is totally dark..he might have lost faith in colours...
either someone accidentally splash colours n water on him...or maybe his darling daughter wanted him to play with her...
dance n songs might have something to do with bhaang or the others dance n Ishra just watches...
I hope the 3 creeps leaves the place before the celebration starts
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

I think they're shooting in reverse
There'll be the dance and Raman maybe tricked into getting drenched
Cause after Raman's confrontation with Adi, I doubt he's going to be in the mood to dance and sing

Possible but i don't want that to happen... I want Ruhi to bring smile to his face after Adi's confrontation...
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

from the looks of it...it does look like a serious holi...
raman is not a person who plays with colours when his life is totally dark..he might have lost faith in colours...
either someone accidentally splash colours n water on him...or maybe his darling daughter wanted him to play with her...
dance n songs might have something to do with bhaang or the others dance n Ishra just watches...
I hope the 3 creeps leaves the place before the celebration starts

Ya... Hope Ashok organises a party in his home also... Let it be serious for some time but i don't want interruption in Masti... Want cv's to balance it well this tym...
Ruhia20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah hope so... Can't tolerate that kid anymore.. ðŸ¤¢
-kri- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruhia20

Yeah hope so... Can't tolerate that kid anymore.. ðŸ¤¢

Think focus might be on Parmeet after holi...