Saraswatichandra

SBB-Ruthe Ruthe kumud ke saras & krystal comes to meet jen (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ank_

Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Hugthanks for sharing video and WU ankitaEmbarrassed
How are you? after long time i found youLOLfrom the anniversary thread its nowLOLreally long.LOL
m good u say..yep had exam so was inactive here n there was nthg exciting aftr marriage track... So wats gng?

me too fine and things are as usual LOL. and yes agree with you, nothing great happening after marriage LOLin the show but so addicted, infact anything for gautamLOLWinkandhow was your exams?
yea sc z d nly serial m watching nw so ghoom phirke yahan hi aana hai..lol exams were good it was a Unit test/periodic exam bt teachers keeps so much portion for tht too..lol
btw u r still a cartoon addict?

Cartoon addict?Confuseddid i tell you that?LOLyes yes i am. right now ninja hattori is my fav.Embarrassedyou also watch cartoonsLOL
nah frm ur dp i guessed...n oh no u lyk hatori..my youger bro watches it i find hm annoying...specially dat ning ning ning..lol i used to watch cartoon alot still do...i lyk doraemon n mr.bean,baby loony toons n dragon tales which used to cum on CN

ROFL Its not ning ning. its ding ding LOL but ning ning sounds cute Embarrassed I watch Doraemon also. but am in love with the clever cat kio from ninja hattori LOL LOL 
Baby loons toons Embarrassed 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB-Ruthe Ruthe kumud ke saras & krystal comes to meet jen (Page 7)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged

ROFLLinda and anki, what age calculations?LOLbut whatever monica bedi is pretty. kabir and guman make unusual sexy pairLOL
Hehe yep she z indeed pretty bt i dnt find her tht much smart.. Her answers to iv Ques r always round n round..lol liked tht ashish guy good at leg pulling bt nt great as gr..

yes she is a bimbo LOL LOL 
I dint watch videos so cant comment on sense of humour of ashish Embarrassed LOL but sure it will be more that our aged sexy lady on the floor LOL
BTW kumud can be 24 or 23, as VC and Gun celebrated 25th anniversary recently LOL  I do not understand how only 25 years? they look as if crossed 35 years of marriage. and kusum is 20, i remember when 50 years old man proposal came for her VC said it LOL

they all get married at bali umar but after 25 years of marriage they look above 60 plus LOL Silly 

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged

How are you? after long time i found youLOLfrom the anniversary thread its nowLOLreally long.LOL
m good u say..yep had exam so was inactive here n there was nthg exciting aftr marriage track... So wats gng?

me too fine and things are as usual LOL. and yes agree with you, nothing great happening after marriage LOLin the show but so addicted, infact anything for gautamLOLWinkandhow was your exams?
yea sc z d nly serial m watching nw so ghoom phirke yahan hi aana hai..lol exams were good it was a Unit test/periodic exam bt teachers keeps so much portion for tht too..lol

Cartoon addict?Confuseddid i tell you that?LOLyes yes i am. right now ninja hattori is my fav.Embarrassedyou also watch cartoonsLOL
nah frm ur dp i guessed...n oh no u lyk hatori..my youger bro watches it i find hm annoying...specially dat ning ning ning..lol i used to watch cartoon alot still do...i lyk doraemon n mr.bean,baby loony toons n dragon tales which used to cum on CN

ROFLIts not ning ning. its ding dingLOLbut ning ning sounds cuteEmbarrassedI watch Doraemon also. but am in love with the clever cat kio from ninja hattoriLOLLOL
Baby loons toonsEmbarrassed
lmaoo yes i too love kio he kinda reminds me my most fav meowth frm pokemon...n i so love tas frm loons toons...do u watch dat pakau chota bheem?

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged

ROFLLinda and anki, what age calculations?LOLbut whatever monica bedi is pretty. kabir and guman make unusual sexy pairLOL
Hehe yep she z indeed pretty bt i dnt find her tht much smart.. Her answers to iv Ques r always round n round..lol liked tht ashish guy good at leg pulling bt nt great as gr..

yes she is a bimboLOLLOL
I dint watch videos so cant comment on sense of humour ofashishEmbarrassedLOLbut sure it will be more that our aged sexy lady on the floorLOL
BTW kumud can be 24 or 23, as VC and Gun celebrated 25th anniversary recentlyLOL I do not understand how only 25 years? they look as if crossed 35 years of marriage. and kusum is 20, i remember when 50 years old man proposal came for her VC said itLOL

they all get married at bali umar but after 25 years of marriage they look above 60 plusLOLSilly
lol really they look too old...bt kumud was nt born na wen saras was 5th or 6..?

rida001

IF-Rockerz

rida001

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:26am | IP Logged

ROFLIts not ning ning. its ding dingLOLbut ning ning sounds cuteEmbarrassedI watch Doraemon also. but am in love with the clever cat kio from ninja hattoriLOLLOL
Baby loons toonsEmbarrassed
lmaoo yes i too love kio he kinda reminds me my most fav meowth frm pokemon...n i so love tas frm loons toons...do u watch dat pakau chota bheem?

oh really Shocked same for me. kio reminds me of my fav. meowth LOL LOL and i don't watch chota or bada bheem LOL I prefer disney and nick channels over CN LOL LOL

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged

yes she is a bimboLOLLOL
I dint watch videos so cant comment on sense of humour ofashishEmbarrassedLOLbut sure it will be more that our aged sexy lady on the floorLOL
BTW kumud can be 24 or 23, as VC and Gun celebrated 25th anniversary recentlyLOL I do not understand how only 25 years? they look as if crossed 35 years of marriage. and kusum is 20, i remember when 50 years old man proposal came for her VC said itLOL

they all get married at bali umar but after 25 years of marriage they look above 60 plusLOLSilly
lol really they look too old...bt kumud was nt born na wen saras was 5th or 6..?

I dont think kumud was there. Dugba was busy with saras only. so no kumud LOL

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@Kusum - don't you watch Tom and Jerry? Embarrassed Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top