Let's make the forum active... join in!

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Firstly, how many of u actually 'follow' this forum? If u are not following it, press the star button at the top. You will see it next to the inbox option. 

Secondly, let's actively create more topics & make sure each thread goes pink.

Thirdly, fan fic writers/VM makers/siggy/avi makers, bring out your creativity & share your work on the forum.

Come on everyone!! This show deserves more attention & appreciation. Also its a good way for us to connect to the actors & the creative team so let's give them our feedback & make this forum an active one.

Last but not least, like this post so that we can count the number of members we have. 

Please share your creative ideas on this thread on how we can make this forum active. JOIN IN EVERYONE :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for this thread. I am in. I only started watching the show recently. So I am still catching up with the old episodes. Thanks for recommending the show to me Sam. Definitely worth it.
Its sad that this forum is pretty inactive.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
^
Yayy!! I am so glad that you started watching the show. Aren't they hot? I am like fangirling over them these days. Haha.
Where is everybody? The forum is so freaking empty.
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

^

Yayy!! I am so glad that you started watching the show. Aren't they hot? I am like fangirling over them these days. Haha.
Where is everybody? The forum is so freaking empty.

agreed!! absolutely loving the chemistry between samaira and aditya!! <3 i know it's horrible, but I'm kinda rooting for samaira and aditya...now before everyone starts yelling at me, it's only because i like the chemistry between aishwarya and vikas...besides that factor, she definitely shouldn't end up with him...lol
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
also, i've recently been watching some old episodes, and i kind of miss sameer...lol he was actually really cute...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
I know Sameer was cute. And Sameer/Shikha were like a fairytale so romantic, so natural & adorable!
I am rooting for Aditya/Samaira too in the sense that I want to see some hot scenes while she's trying to seduce him but in the end, there's no way she should stay. She deserves a new, happier life without Aditya.
Arsal_AK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You are so right.The forum is dead.There have been only 3-4 people who post regularly.Hopefully with new people joining, this place will become more active.
sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
s tiz forum luks empty... btw letz hope it gets more attention... :)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I come here time to time, was expecting more suspense and more excitment in the revenge sequence

Originally posted by: Nabihah

agreed!! absolutely loving the chemistry between samaira and aditya!! <3 i know it's horrible, but I'm kinda rooting for samaira and aditya...now before everyone starts yelling at me, it's only because i like the chemistry between aishwarya and vikas...besides that factor, she definitely shouldn't end up with him...lol

seriously😳... same here..
love samaira and aditya together...