ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome ts...
wating for khushi s ans...
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I never expected, I will get this much response for my silly TS... ThanQ... ThanQ so much each and every one for your wonderful response... Thanks a lot dears... And here is the second part... hope you will like this also...

Part 2

She almost jumped on him making him sit on the floor holding her tightly. She hugged him tightly. He can hear her small sobs. Initially he panicked. But later a smile adored his face, knowing the response from her. He knows her very well. He does not need any words to tell her heart out. He can understand her in anyway.

"I never ever thought of this day... Oh My God... Oh My God... Arnav Ji... Arnav Ji..." she is smiling aloud while crying. She is on cloud nine. She is feeling like she is the luckiest girl on this world... no no... not on this world - the whole universe. She tightened her hug around her man.

Arnav can hear her smiling continuously like a crazy girl. He smiled with her and asked "Khushi... you didn't answer my question. Will you marry me dear...?"

"Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... YES... Arnav Ji... I will marry you... I LOVE YOU too..."

Hearing those three magical words, he felt like he won the world. He is the happiest person now. And he knows, that he will remain the happiest person always by marrying Khushi. They both stayed there in each other's arms for some time.

"Thank you for accepting Khushi..."

"You know Arnav Ji... I'm the luckiest girl in this world... No... Not in this world... in this whole universe... thank you for being my Arnav Ji... I Love you..." she hugged him again.

After that, they both married with the blessings of priest and went to home to give shock to everybody, except Anjali. She is all ready to welcome the newly wedded couple.  Seeing them, Shyam got shock of his life. Three year old Muskan and Anjali came to them and welcomed them.

"What is all this nonsense Arnav? What is happening here?"

"You are already married to my sister. Can't you understand the situation JI. JA. JI.? Ok... if you can't... then let me tell you... me and Khushi are now married to each other. She is my wife. In other way she is the owner of this house... she is owner of my property... she is the owner of me."

Aman and Arnav's lawyer Mr. Roy entered the house, when he is introducing his wife to everybody. Shyam little bit get shocked to see Arnav's lawyer here. He sensed something wrong is going to happen. When he heard Arnav's words, he confirmed.

"Yeah... Aman and Mr. Roy... please come, meet my wife... Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada" he said these words, while looking at Shyam.

"Namaste bhabhi..." said Aman.

"Namaste Mrs. Raizada" wished Mr. Roy

"Khushi... this is Aman, my PA and manager. And He is Mr. Roy, AR's legal advisor."

"Ji Namaste" Khushi wished back.

"Mr. Roy, I think you get the documents, which I told you to bring."

"Yes, ASR. I brought the papers. Here, you need to sigh here and madam here"

Both Arnav and Khushi signed the documents, which prove that they both are legally married. After completing formalities, Mr. Roy left to registrar to submit the papers.

"Aman... where are the paper?"

"Here ASR..."

After checking the papers, Arnav called his sister

"Di... please come here and bring Pari also..."

"Di... look at these papers. If you are ok with this, please sign. I want you to be happy. Please..." he gave some papers to Anjali, which she took from her brother. After reading the papers she looked at Arnav, who nodded his head as assuring her that everything will be fine. She smiled at him and looked at Shyam. She took the pen the signed the papers.

"Di... this is my gift to Pari... but for this I need your and jijaji's signatures as guardians. When she completes her 24 years, she will get the property on her name. So, will you sign on this along with jijaji... Please... it is for Pari"

Anjali nodded her head, signed the papers. And went to Shyam with a smile, asked him to sign. Shyam read the documents and signed.

Arnav asked Shyam to sign some other papers related to transfer of some business on Shyam's name. Shyam happily signed on those papers. After completing this all signatures thing, Arnav led Khushi to Shyam

"Khushi... meet my jijaji - Shyam Manohar Jha - in relation your brother; Jijaji... meet my WIFE - Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada - in relation you sister"

"Namaste" said Khushi, which Shyam didn't try to respond to her. He is hell angry on her. How can she marry Arnav? How can she marry Arnav when I am here? Cant she notice my love to her?" thought Shyam.

"How can you marry him? What have you done to Arnav to take this hasty step?"

"What are you talking Shyam Ji? What have I done?"

"What you have done? Making Arnav marry you - is it not enough to destroy him? What made you to get marry without our permission? What plan you made to destroy him? What do you want? Do you want our money? Do you want our empire?  Yeah may be this is the reason.  I never expected that you could stoop this low for money. Wait a minute... I don't think this only the reason. You need a man... you need a man to satisfy your needs. That's why you tried to seduce Arnav. I saw you coming out from his room so many times. And you forced Arnav, for money in the name of marriage? How can you do this? Tell me you bit**. Arnav Anjali... don't believe this girl. She is such a bit..."

He couldn't complete his words. However, he can feel a sharp pain on his right cheek but little lesser than before, when Arnav slapped him. He looked at the person, who gave him such a pain. He shocked to see the person in anger before him. He never thought that he would get a slap from this person.

"Anjali...!!!???"

Slap with shoe

"What's wrong with you!!!???"

Slap with shoe

"Anjali" shouted Shyam

She dropped her shoe down.

"Down your voice Mr. Jha... what did you say? Your money? Your empire? And what did you say - Khushi need YOUR permission to marry ARNAV? No, she does not need. Moreover, for you information, they took my permission. I know they are going to marry. And what did you mention her a bitch... a BITCH... how dare you?" with that she began to beat him with the metal wage which kept on table while holding his hair.

Muskan, who is watching her mother beating her father like this... she started clapping her hands. She thought her mother and father are playing together. So she started jumping in maid's arms and clapping her hands. Both Arnav and Khushi looked at her and smiled secretly.

"You, yourself is a bas***d. How can you mention Khushi Ji like that? She is a gem. Do you know that? I know why you don't want this marriage to be happen. Because if Chote don't get married before his 29th birthday, you will get all his money. And other side you want Khushi..." everybody got the shock of their life after hearing this new piece of information. Arnav found his body shaking with anger. Everyone in the hall including Khushi stood there dumbfounded.

"Di what I heard now is it true?"

"Yes Chote... he even tried to kill her after knowing you are interested in her. Even I tried him to stop, but he intimidated me by hurting our Pari. Even after that once I tried to help you, but he bet Pari very badly. When you asked, he told that she fell down. Do you remember? I am tried a lot Chote... but I couldn't stop. Sorry... I tried but I am tired now... I cannot live with this devil... save me Chote... I don't want this man in my or my daughter's life... please help me... help us. Please..." with that Anjali sat down with a thud and started crying badly. Khushi immediately ran to her and hugged Anjali. Muskan stopped her play and started crying seeing her mother crying.

This is the thing Arnav least wanted. Seeing his Di, Pari and Khushi crying he became mad. He held Shyam's collar tightly.

"Get out..."

"NO... I won't... and you cannot send me out... did you forget your dad's will? You can't, not only you nobody can send me out from this house, as I'm Anjali's husband. And I'm the second owner of Anjali's property. Nobody can send me out Arnav..." as everything came out, Shyam don't feel to pretend.

"Don't you feel you are messing things here with me?"

"Hahaha, whatever... you can't do anything Arnav... I have Anjali and Muskan with me... you can't do anything..."

"Tsk... tsk... tsk... sorry to say this Mr. Jha... you don't have me and my Pari with you... you left your right on Pari... you already accepted that. And you doesn't have any right on me as we are divorced" said Anjali shocking Shyam.

"What...?"

"What do you think? Whatever you do, I don't know anything? Whatever you are planning to harm my family, do you really think I don't get to know?" he turned back and called "Aman"

Aman came and gave one file to Arnav...

"Do you know what this file is? This is about your frauds, cheats and the crimes you did. Till now I accepted you for my sister and her daughters sake. But not anymore... Did you forget my dad's will? If my sister does not want a life with her husband, i.e. you, won't have any right on any of the Raizada property. If you are tortured my Di or her kids, you won't get a single penny. And as you are already signed the divorce papers you are nothing to this house, this family."

"Still Arnav... I'm the father of Muskan"

"May be... but not anymore Mr. Jha... Sorry to say... you already signed these papers which mentioned that you willingly gave your right on your daughter to me. And you also signed those papers, which mentioned that you willingly divorced my sister. Now you are nothing here. You don't have any right on anyone... So... get out..."

"But I didn't remember signing any divorce papers"

"What papers do you think you signed now? OH GOD... Do you really think I asked your sign on property related papers?" Arnav started laughing, which left Shyam shocked and fuming in defeat.

"Sir..." Aman said something in Arnav's ear. Arnav controlled his smile and said "Yeah... Mr. Jha... you have some guest... Aman call them inside..."

The police came inside and took Shyam with them after hearing all from Arnav. Arnav submitted all the files, which can make Shyam's life hell. Everybody knows if Arnav Singh Raizada plans something, nobody can change that... he is perfect in everything.

"Di..."

"Chote..." both hugged and consoled each other.

"Chote... please make sure he never comes out... I don't want him in our lives anymore."

"Sure DI... don't worry about that... he won't come out... I'll take care of that... don't worry."

"Chote... Promise me you will never do this to Khushi... she is an angel Chote... Don't doubt her or don't make her feel any pain. Promise me that you will take care of her as you take care of me throughout her life. Please Chote... promise me..."

"DI... she is my life Di... I can't hurt her. I promise Di... I will stand ahead of her before any harm comes to her. I will put my life to save her. Don't worry. Di... I never let any harm come to you all..."

They sat together for a long time. Khushi made both Anjali and Muskan eat their dinner. When Anjali slept in Arnav's lap, he lifted her and put her on bed in her room. Khushi already made Muskan sleep in her room.

Hope you like this part...

For PMs scroll down...
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs add this account to your buddy list...
katy185 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...
arnav tricked shyam so easily into signing the divorce papers...
n he is out of their lives...
arnav n khushi got married.. yipeee...
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That was wonderful one...

Loved the way arnv handles Shyam ...
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...
shyam deserved it...
a slap with a shoe...great anjali I hpe every girl in ur position does d sme thng...
and arnav u r sooo intelligent. ...he signed all d ppr without even noeing dat wht dey were...
thnxx fr pm
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice update!!