Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-babydoll-

-babydoll-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Prologue

sanyukta is married nw...she nw works in her husband's company..though she had been university topper. she is a very down to earth person...she is a great business women and a perfect homemaker
...she loves her husband or she pretends 2 love him...

her husband loves her very much...she is his wife in every aspect( u know wht i mean)but still he finds some emptiness in his life...sm emptiness in his wife..
.and he wants his sanyukta back to whom he had loved when she was in collage...
still they r living together in a house...happily or they jst pretend 2 be happy...

Guys plz tell ki continue karun ya nahi...tomatoes .eggs all r welcomed..SmileTongueBig smile

Part 1- page 1
part 2- page 1
part 3 - page 2
part 4 - page 2
part 5 - page 2
part 6 - page 2
part 7- page 3
part 8 - page 3
Part 9- Page 3 
part 10- page 4 
Part11- page 4 
part 12- page 5  *New*

Edited by -babydoll- - 01 September 2014 at 8:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhivsharmstiara24..Neha..PMpurnima209zariya123mishtypiya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want you back - a sandhir ff part 12 updated page 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purnima209

Goldie

purnima209

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 2:51am | IP Logged
continue na...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-babydoll-heartbeatz

-babydoll-

-babydoll-

Posted: 23 March 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I want you back Part 1 Sanyu was sitting on her study table scribbling smthng. .it was her passion after machines and dance she loved penning her thoughts down.. .these thoughts were inspired by her life...whatever she feels she writes... She was compleatly engrossed in her thoughts ...suddenly someone hugged her from behind...yes it was her husband... ( s.h- sanyu husband) s.h- baby wht r u doing.. .s- aap aa gaye ill ...mughey pata hi nahi chala...ill get some water for u... and she went to get water.she forgot to hide her diary.. .s.h who was so curious 2 read her diary from so many days ...quickly took her diary and started reading it.. .1st page                          Thoughts inspired from my life                       Sanyukta aggarwal 2nd page "I Lost My Heart From The Day U Come Into My Life, ,U hold Me Tight in My Thoughts all the Day &Night..! I Wish That all My Life.. .I live With U ".. He was so happy...his happiness had no boundations... suddenly sanyu came in and gave him water. ..she started untying his tie...and he pulled her closer 2 him...his hands were on her waist...she was blushing..( or was pretending) he left her and said ill jst come and he went 2 the washroom... after sometime he came out with wet hair. ..ill dry it u must be tired...come sit...and she srarted drying his hair...he was having a perfect view of his bellly ...he jst wanted 2 grab her kiss her make out with herbut he controlled himself... ill get ur tea she said and left...he quickly got up and took her diary Page 3 When You Love . ..You Get Hurt..! When you Get Hurt.. .You Try To hate!! When You Hate.. ... You Try To Forget!! When You Try to Forget... U Start missing..! When You Start Missing... YouFall inLove again.. Nw he had tears in his eyes with heavy heart he turned the page page 4. You can't force love, I realized. It's thereor it isn't. If it's not there, you've got to be able to admit it. If it is there, you'vegot to do whatever it takes to protect the.ones you love. He was nw crying and sanyu entered with tea ...she could make out something has happened... do u still love him he enquired no response Im asking u smthng do u still love him no response He shouted im asking u smthng no response THAP!!!!!yes he slapped her.. .still no response.. .she jst went out.. .precap *flashback* sandhir scenes tomatoes and negative comments all r always. welcomed..

Edited by -babydoll- - 24 March 2014 at 4:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kkgsrpepo..Neha..PMheartbeatzzariya123mishtypiya

kkgsrpepo

Groupbie

kkgsrpepo

Posted: 10 April 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
good one continueeThumbs Up

mishtypiya

IF-Rockerz

mishtypiya

Posted: 14 April 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
nice... continue n pm me...

-babydoll-

-babydoll-

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I want you backPart 2: Oh shit wht hv i done...i knew sanyu loved him...yeh maine kaise kiya...no no i have 2 apolojise.. .He went out from the room and saw sanyu laying the table... she looked at him and ignored...she served him his dinner... and sat down 2 have her own... he came in front of her and started doing situps (uthak baithak) im srry baby...its all my mistake i jst become jealous whenever u think abt him... im srry plz forgive me... no response.. .srry na baby i promisefuture main aisa kabhi nahi hoga no response THAP!!!!!( sanyu slappedhim) Ab mughey kyon mara...he asked Aapne mughey marra maine aapko mara hissab barabar... and she giggled...he was jst mesmerised by seeing his beauty... Nw u r gone mrs...(suspence) He caught her and kissed her passionately with all his force and she too responded... he left her smilingly She was feeling happy and shy( or was pretending) Ab khanna khaye im feeling very hungry he said hmmm she also started eating Srry baby...im really srry he said its k ...she replied He was feeling very guilty... hv u forgiven me he asked hmmm obviously she smiled.. .to plz mughey tum khanna khilao naa... no aap khud nahi kha saktey ho r u a kid she replied.. .plz he made a puppy face and waise bhi aadat dal lo. ..wht do u mean ????? nthng he replied.. .k fi9 she stood up and sat on his lap ...he was eating with her hands...and she was eating with hishands... they finished their foodand she wiped his mouth.. .baby kisi ki diary padna galat baat...btt agar pado to fir puri pado...so that koi misunderstandings naa ho...they both smiled :Sanyukta's husband's pov Hw cud i...i knoe she loves him...and i cant pressurize her 2 love me...i knoe hw they both completed each other.. .hw they helped each other i was theonly one who united them...so why nw im feeling jealous possesive. ..she has expected me as her husband... she is my wife in every way...she respects me she is happy with me or she is pretending.. .*flashback* Character sketch.. .Randhir singh shekhawat - rank 1...galzdrool over him...he is hot ...btta little rude...( he has no probs with her mother in my ff) Aarav shekhawat - his cousin rank 1.5 ...same killer looks...very sweet unlike randhir ( he losthis parents btt was equally loved by ran'smom)Both the shekhawat bros share a great bond 2gether .. .Vidushi and kaustaki are frnz from school...so randhir aarav vidushiand kaustaki r school frnz.they r bst frnz... Sanyukta aggarwal - same asthe show( in my ff her family supports her studies) She is a dancer by proff and loves writing her thoughts. .Vardhaan - same as theshow. ..( all characters to be introduced as the story progresses) mechanical lab San - ran tumhari prob kya hai... ran - tum ho meri prob San - oh really see whoz speaking ran - jst shut up k.. .san - no u 1st listen 2 me ... her cell beeped she smiled looking at her phn and started replying to the msg...ran gtt irritated coz she didnt finished and started typing on her phn.. .Oh farzi !!!! baat to purikaro acha jao maaf kiya she replied and started smiling and typing... W*F she is ignoring me the RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT bloody hell hey u wht do u mean by jao maaf kiya galti tumhari thi farzi kahin ki... he yelled at her... aarav vids and kaus were slapping their foreheads in disgust...oh god yeh fir shuru ho gaye...Sanyu who was smiling and typing ...became serious...ab to world war 3 pakka...she was abt 2 say smthng but again her phn beeped ... .she started smilingand said 2 randhir - k fi9 im srry ...all of them were shocked espeacially mr mcp...isney ladai nahi ki...aisa kaise ho sakta hai...Aise kissey baat kar rahithi...jo usney mughey ignore kiya...patato karna padega.. .Randhir and Aarav were themost popular guys of the collage ...so no one dared 2 rag them...and ntt evenvids and kaus coz they were the gang members of Ran's gang.. .But sanyukta she was caught by some of the senior students...they tld her to jump from the window whch was on 1st floor ...aarav and kaustaki wr warning them to stp all ths nonsence but they were ntt in a mood 2 listen.. .Sanyu in her mind ab tu kyakaregi sanyu ya to haddiya tutegi ya besti hogi.. .Aarav its k...ill jump she said sanyu r u mad no way...tuaisa kuch nahi karegi aarav said..meri 1 shart hai kudney sepehley ...haan bolo snr students replied in unison...No one will q me ki mainkyon aur kaise kudi...k??hmmm k k .. .She climbed the window andTHUD!!!!She jumped inside the classroom ... W*F the snr students said... woh kya hai naa u never said that i hv to jump outside the window ...and acc to my condition no one can ask me ...anything..they all left in disgust...aarav was also smiling... he has started falling 4her smwhere in the corner of his heart...

Edited by -babydoll- - 17 April 2014 at 2:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Neha..PMzariya123mishtypiya

..Neha..PM

..Neha..PM

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Res/unres
Me first! Dancing

I'm guessing aarav is her husband & she loves randhir?!
Sanyu accepted her husband, but not love!
Its confusing

Pls Continue soon, dear!

Edited by ..Neha..PM - 17 April 2014 at 2:35pm

..Neha..PM

..Neha..PM

Posted: 17 April 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Di pm me!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top