For better future & safety of I-F # Suggestion

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I have found that some members are promoting other sites on I-F by sending PM

They have made various fake accounts & sending PM from it

For safety of I-F & Uniqueness of our site , we must do strict steps

So it's my request to admin , to ban these types of  Fake accounts whenever noticed it

And Do something for other site members & their harmful efforts
to our I-F.

For suggestion of This is 1 PM sent to me by 1 member

Private Messenger : hello there

sarun2014

IP Logged |     Reply To Private Message Posted: 22 March 2014 at 10:01pm
CC: Proud-India

Hey I know you from BW forums and DM. πŸ˜ƒ

Just want to share that there is new site called Tele Hungama and its very cool. Its similar to IF and everybody from here are migrating over there. There is lots of new forums and features which is not available here. πŸ‘πŸΌ
f you are tired of stupid rules, baby sitting, unfair warning levels or bans or impartiality and favoritism then time to do something about it and move over. I would love, love to have you there. πŸ€—

Just search for Tele Hungama on Google

Cheers
View Profile

Also Members who are active on I-F from many times , they are also promoting

As per example , other PM ...

Private Messenger : hey dear..pls see this

rits08
IF-Dazzler rits08

IP Logged |     Reply To Private Message Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:26am

Hi 

One of my acquaintance  has started this new forum called Tele Hungama, which is far more superior than India Forum in terms of usability. The place is much more cooler and gives more freedom. The site has many forums including TV serials, Bollywood, Music, Sports etc. It is now also available on Mobile App. Further, there you can involve in criticism, talk about anything and anyone till the time no member is getting attacked personally. It is my request to you to please visit the site atleast once, I am sure you will love it and you will stay there as well. The website is: www . Tele hungama . com (without spaces) . You can either post this URL in your browser, or google the name of the forum. 

However, if in any way you did not like my PMing you about this forum, my sincere apologies. My intention was not to disturb anyone. I hope you understand and give one chance to Tele Hungama.πŸ˜ƒ

Also, Tele Hungama is now available on Mobile App of TapaTalk which is so much easier to browse. You can download Tapatalk from Google Play or for BB πŸ˜³

I hope to see you there😳.

Regards
Rits08
View Profile

Example # 3

Private Messenger : Hi

deboleena.manna
IF-Rockerz deboleena.manna

IP Logged |     Reply To Private Message Posted: 04 March 2014 at 6:38pm
Hello , I am here to announce that a new site has been launched. We need active members on DKDM and Mahabharat forum and many other forums. You guys can make ATs and FCs there or simply visit the whole site. this shows is an amazing show and it deserves to get promoted. So please have a look on the site and join in. Big smile..posting it like this bcz Bhai ban promoting that site here..so it will be very helpful if the DT members don't get to know..lot's of IF member's moving there bcz of 1 reason..freedom of speech and less rules.. Thanks

View Profile

For better Future of Our I-F , Please Give positive response & tell to Admin

Waiting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good job...
Ban all these ID who r promoting that site...
I went to that site and site is very complicated and page design and layout is very bad and almost no members other than mods and people listed above...so far i will stick to IF.
But there r some problems in IF ...self deactivation button must be made...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

That new forum is a second rate version of India forums. Don't worry! That second rate forum is never going to be successful nor popular.  πŸ˜Š
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There are many sites which copy IF. I don't think they can be stopped. Some people hate IF rules but I think they are necessary for healthy conversation . 
Anyway there will always be copies. But copy will remain a copy
I have seen many such forums but found none like IF

I don't think people can or should be stopped from sending PMs as those are like private mails 

I am sure Admins know about this site 
Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 10 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Thank you for reporting the issue and we are taking appropriate steps so that such forums do not spam our members whether through Forum Posts or PMs.
Well from experience I can just say one thing that running a forum is a very challenging task and to make a successful one requires years of perseverance, luck and a really good moderating team and loyal members. We would continue to work towards making our site better and hope that our members enjoys spending time on our site.

Regards,
Vijay
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ I get Scrap message & PM's abt new websites .. 

Pl. do something abt it .. so that they are unable to send us Scrap msg's nor PM's ...
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Same problem
I get scrap messages ab8 these new sites..
Leprechaun thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ I get Scrap message & PM's abt new websites .. 

Pl. do something abt it .. so that they are unable to send us Scrap msg's nor PM's ...

Yea I got some too. Bt I used to Ignore it.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Today i got this scrap
@
veer123456
07 May 2014  Hi, I have created a forum on Forumotion and it would be great if you could come and have a look : http://funfactory.crazy4us.com

Forum admin
http://funfactory.crazy4us.com