ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
THIS IS THE ARTICLE IN MIDDAY

An underworld don shoots Jassi just as she is acquitted in the court. The CID team led by ACP Pradyuman (Shivaji Satam), Inspector Daksh (Manav Gohil) and Inspector Daya (Dayanand Shetty) are roped in to investigate who shot Jassi.

This crossover of the Sony show's characters into Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin is to facilitate cross-viewership. The CID is hot on the trail of the sniper who shot at Jassi and loses no time in interrogating Mallika (Rakshanda Khan) Aryan (Vinay Jain) and even Purab (Sameer Soni). 

Eventually they crack the case and it turns out that the bullet wasn't meant for Jassi. An underworld don was trying to get back at Indira Bhargava (Sakshi Tanwar), Jassi's lawyer, and the bullet accidentally hit Jassi instead.

SO THE SECRET IS OUT .GOD WE WERE SUSPECTING PURAB ,RAJ ,MALLIKA,ARYAN AND THE WORST PART WAS EVEN ARMAN'S DAD .SO NON OF THESE WERE CULPRIT AND IT WAS SO FUSTRATING.

BYE
ANJANA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i just found the following letter anjana....and it was sorta addressed to you..so i thought i will post it to you.....

Dearest Anjana,

The news that you revealed helped save me from defamation. You have no idea how many hearts you have settled (lashforever, BL, JP, JD, shiverz, Kiran, Kdokka, peaches, rumi, neha, shreya ....the whole armu brigade.....ides,special,kali,mika,....the whole purab brigade) and how many grievances you have helped overcome....I would forever be indebted to this .......

yours truly

samir soni aka purba mehra

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 NO I HAVE NOT ADDRESSED IT TO MYSELF ,INSTEAD I HAVE GIVEN THIS INFORMATION WITH A HAPPY BYE THAT I WILL POST SUCH NEWS WHEN  I GET THEM.

WITH LOTS OF LOVE ,

ANJANA
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u did not get the gist of my post....anywayz....tanx
vishakha thumbnail
Thanks!!! Now we can focus on A_J romance. Love is in the air ❤️
Sharmii thumbnail
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u really made my day!!!!!!!!now for armaan and jassi❤️
Sharmii thumbnail
i kind of really feeling bad now!we were jumping to conclusions and blaming T&d a lot for butchering purab,s character!i think we owe them an apology!but T&D plzzzzzzzz how long can we wait to see jassi in armaan's arms?????😳
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

i just found the following letter anjana....and it was sorta addressed to you..so i thought i will post it to you.....

Dearest Anjana,

The news that you revealed helped save me from defamation. You have no idea how many hearts you have settled (lashforever, BL, JP, JD, shiverz, Kiran, Kdokka, peaches, rumi, neha, shreya ....the whole armu brigade.....ides,special,kali,mika,....the whole purab brigade) and how many grievances you have helped overcome....I would forever be indebted to this .......

yours truly

samir soni aka purba mehra

😆😆😆! thanks anjana! you don'tknow how much your post helped us !! i was suffering from high blood presure from yesterday!😃 !

BTW, whatever god does is good! in this occasion purab fans could know how much we, the arman fans care for purab!may be we always fight for bringing armu and jass together , but we also do care a lot for purab!😃!

and t and d were being blamed for nothing,i admit that. but still the whole "attempt to kill" drama and CID officers' coming in the show are totally dumb and ideotic!! so they should be blamed at least for that!😉

vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Accidental shooting of Jassi was the most likely posibility.Hope they dont grag Indira Bhargav angle into the show.
peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Holly S***!😳

I said this jokingly, and I had no idea this would come true.  I replied to post in another thread saying "Couldn't Jassi have been shot as a result of a crossfire between two Mafia gang members"  I said that because I felt is was more rational than putting the blame on Purab.

I didn't mean it litterally.😕