sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello as i m not activte on forum since last week ..bcuz my father was admitted in hospital and he died on 19 march on wednesday 😭.may he rest in peace..plz pray for him...i really missing him😭
i cme on forum just to share this bad news..as i m not watching show since last week and i will watch it after 40 days ..i saw article that jlz ending in apirl so that means after 40 days jlz will be no more and i will catch up all episodes after it will end untill will read only written update

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very sorry to hear that...I don't have a father too,so I understand the loss...May he rest in peace...my condolences ti the family...will miss you in forum
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sabreen - Really sorry about your father... May he rest in peace. And may God give you and your family the strength to cope with this loss. I know the feeling as I lost my dad a few years ago too... and I really miss him a lot 😭
keershri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Sabreen, very sorry to hear about your father. May he rest in peace and may God give strength to you and your family to bear this big loss. My condolences to your whole family. Edited by keershri - 10 years ago
kalpana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
sabreen_06

Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about your father's passing.  May your dad rest in peace.

Rgds,

Kalpana

sweetz5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Srry to hear about ur father..he may rest in peace.. 😒
ChloeBoro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am ever so sorry to hear about your loss. Losing someone you love is the hardest thing that life can throw at you. I pray for your father's soul to rest in peace and tranquillity. I send all the strength and love to you and your family during this difficult time. Things will get better though. 
For me, the people that have left, only leave in the physical sense. They are still up there watching us and feeling our every emotion. They merge with God and actually bless us with the strength to move on and face the world with renewed strength and vigour. Your father is in a wonderful place . 

Take care of yourself. All the best❤️
Edited by ChloeBoro - 10 years ago
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh SAbreen, very sad news, I know the feeling of not having father.  May his soul rest in peace and I pray to god to give you enough strength to bear his loss. Really very sorry !!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very sorry to hear about your loss dear. I hope God gives you and your family strength in these tough times. May his soul rest in peace. 
Moonlight3 thumbnail
Very sorry to hear that.  May his soul be in peace.