Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

No no. All together they said 10 people. 2 gals, 2 seniors, and 6 junior officers. ðŸ¤”

Hayee Ram... And I thought jus 6...  No wonder these all will just be sideys... They are not even formally introduced...
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Hayee Ram... And I thought jus 6...  No wonder these all will just be sideys... They are not even formally introduced...

Exactly. And 2 seniors are to be introduced next week I believe.
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok i am not liking what i am reading 
10 new officers... ðŸ˜¡
So this wasn't a joke ðŸ˜­

Should i watch tonights episode
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It boggles my mind why FW brought and is paying all these people. To just stand there in the background with no dialogues and not even names? 😕 What exactly are they playing at?
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What do you guys mean by not introducing them formally
Kya ye officers aise he agaye bureau mein ðŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I missed the last 3 episodes and happened to get a tv with Sony where I am staying so started watching from mid way. I feel like I am watching it after a year. No Daya at all. And who are these new faces? A lady cop and a male cop. There was no mention of any new lady in those articles. 😕 I feel like I am watching a different show now. The story is so confusing. (Maybe because I started watching from 10:15) I hate this.

If Daya is going to make only guest appearances in disguise scenes and OTT episodes thanks to his blossoming action and film career, congrats to him and best wishes but my time with this show will soon end. 😒
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonali.

How many new faces have they added yaar... 2 gals... And 4 Men... If I am not wrong... And if they are adding 2 more next weekend then I am confused! :-s what are they up to?

Oh noo new entries 😡 😡 😡
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soni.

Ok i am not liking what i am reading 

10 new officers... ðŸ˜¡
So this wasn't a joke ðŸ˜­

Should i watch tonights episode

I guess it isn't a joke. 
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I missed the last 3 episodes and happened to get a tv with Sony where I am staying so started watching from mid way. I feel like I am watching it after a year. No Daya at all. And who are these new faces? A lady cop and a male cop. There was no mention of any new lady in those articles. 😕 I feel like I am watching a different show now. The story is so confusing. (Maybe because I started watching from 10:15) I hate this.

If Daya is going to make only guest appearances in disguise scenes and OTT episodes thanks to his blossoming action and film career, congrats to him and best wishes but my time with this show will soon end. 😒

Same pinch... 
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I can't but agree a lot more with you. I just started the episode online and if they keep introducing new officers like this then it's time I stop watching for sure. Right now I watch episodes on and off but pretty soon I won't be watching any episode. ðŸ¥±