Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sukhmani05

For VeeBa - I'm sure that something Dhamakedaar is gonna occur between these two either before or during the Sarpanch election which will lead them to have a huge fight ... And going by today's episode when Baldev said "Oh Veerakri, Meri Sherni, Aa Raha Hai Tera Sher"  & his eagerness to meet her - This clearly means and shows that Baldev is already High Head Over Heels In Love with Veera ... Either one more track will open up or the Sarpanch track in which Either Veera will make Baldev realize that he is the one who has fallen for her & not she due to Baldev's changed attitude and his jhaphiyan & pappiyan wala dialogue OR Baldev will realize about his love by his own self  ... 

and im sure he would get into tu meri he mode and gunjan might manipulate him😲
overactor thumbnail
Nami baldev would get back to aym if he lost surpunch padh😲
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizaries

I agree about the detailing given to Gunjan scenes😡 The character I prefer watching the least Skipped Ranjan scene.
But I loved Veera's dialogues today😆😆 "Bhagwan se shakal mangne ke saath saath akal bhi maangi hoti toh"🤣
Gunjan actually has no akal. Not just because of her 'vampy' acts but also because she  has no common sense🤣
Doesn't anybody hear Gunjan's annoying 'Veera' squeals ??🤢 Is the air in Pritampura sound proof??🤔
Wantsuri Looks like the CV's listened to us SS😆😆 Baldev came in as a kabab mein haddi😡 No wrong smiley. This one is right I hope Balwant's words don't come true. I hope Baldev does not support Ranvi. I want him to fight even if he wins or looses.
"Meri Veerakhdi meri Sherni"
Gifts exchange was skip worthy🥱🥱 The episodes are becoming such a bore with the nanad bhabhi drama and only Gunjan🥱
I was actually expecting a jhumka scene b/w Veeba when Veera gave the paayal to Gunjan
But can I hope for a paayal scene on Monday *Fingers crossed*

The details were really annoying, Liz. Faltoo footage completely. 🤢

Common sense is rare in today's world. So Gunjan kya cheez hai? 😈 🤣

@BU, You also heard it naa? 😲 I thought it was audio glitch in the video. I checked twice. 😆😆 Pritampura ki air nahi, baba. Chaiji's ears are blocked. She went on as if nothing happened. 😕

CVs listened to you, Miss-who-doesnt-even-come-to-WantSuri-AT😡?? Why you gayab from that AT? 😡

I know. Baldev just interfered in his mama papa's love scene. Why he do dis?

Exactly! I really want Baldev to win something over Ranvi. He deserves this title. ⭐️ Plus, him happily giving it away to Ranvi after daydreaming about being the sarpanch will be too OTT of him.

I am just hoping there's a lengthy Veeba scene or Baldeva scene.

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhy ij Smita so shaant shaant?😕
overactor thumbnail
the cvs should have a poll on who should win surpunch padh 
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Bhy ij Smita so shaant shaant?😕

I am shant because I no watch todays episode 😭 And jitna maine padha I found Veera really rude. So, I am lik disappointed 😭
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

I am shant because I no watch todays episode 😭 And jitna maine padha I found Veera really rude. So, I am lik disappointed 😭

Rude kaahe? Veera did wave to Baldev. Bas uske 'how do' ka jawaab nahi dia because she felt awkward by his lovelorn looks😆
overactor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Rude kaahe? Veera did wave to Baldev. Bas uske 'how do' ka jawaab nahi dia because she felt awkward by his lovelorn looks😆

yr she was annoyed with g so by mistake she hurt her sher..aisa he hota he dushmano k chaqar me apne hurt hojate hen😡
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

She wasn't rude. She was in her usual avatar.. now Baldev needs to come back to his AYM avatar tabhi toh fireworks will start!
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

and im sure he would get into tu meri he mode and gunjan might manipulate him😲

Even I think so ... Definitely the AYM & "Ab Tu Bas Meri Hai, Sirf Meri ... Aur Kisi Ka Nahi " mode in Baldev soon & Gunjan might pay out the negative catalyst  😒  😲... Btw does anyone think that if Baldev could turn out to be obsessive lover & possessive if he looses the Sarpanch & only want to get Veera by his side 😕