Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Males are more blunt and slightly aggressive

iF is catered to girls. Bollywood hardly does movies on other genres like action, adventure, horror or Sci fi which appeal more to males.  When they do there is always some kind of love story that does not really need to be there. 
Also someone mentioned that guys don't like gossip. Bollywood actors making a fool of themselves is probably why most of the guys are here. It's funny and entertaining

Also the tastes in actors. Most guys will pic actresses who are visually attractive over ones that make them feel warm and fuzzy and grow some kind of emotional attachment to. 

Can also happen with male actors aswell. Most girls like Ranbir Kapoor because he's supposedly sweet, charming, funny whilst most guys just see an average at times ugly dude who is hooking up with all these women because he's rich and famous. 

Hope I helped
Edited by Atomicbomb - 10 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think that the tv show forums cater more to females coz all we do there is drool over hot guys and its extremely rare to find a guy in those forums and if u do all the girls always wonder if they gay lol. i always thought that the bw forum seemed to cater equally to both males and females bt than i read this post and realised that the fans that i thought where guys where actually girls and the 1 fan that i thought was a girl ended up being a guy. so nw i am just confused
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BloodyHypocrite

dat means u r male bt i alwys thought u r femle

I think I should add a "MR." in front of my screen name so this confusion can go away for people 😆