~++~ Sophie's Gallery #1 ~++~

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Sophie_

Groupbie

_Sophie_

Posted: 22 March 2014 at 7:16am | IP Logged

not mine. this crea is made by Hina/Designs

Hey everyone ! My name is Sophie. I'm 14 years old, and i'm from France. Yeah, Paris Big smile But i hate this country... I would love to live in India. Aww, and before starting... i want to tell to everyone that my english is very bad... so... this is totally normal if one day, you read a sentence who mean NOTHING (like now...LOL). So i love my family, watching serial (Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Uttaran (the old Uttaran, in 2011, not now with these creepy Meethi and Mukta...), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Vaani Rani, Jai Shri Krishna... And more !), eat, sleep (sure ), Holi *-*, my friends, the cinema, Chennai Express, Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti, Deepika Padukone (Chennai Express, my favourite movie) and India Forums ! And ... I totally love to make VM, signatures, animated icons... I use Photofiltre for siggies. I was using Photoshop CS5 but don't like it... I've been making creations since my 10 years old, before on littlest forums... I love to make vm's, icons about my favourite serial... My fav' actress are : Sanaya Irani and Deepika Singh, Deepika Padukone. Actors : Barun Sobti, Mrunal Jain, and Saurabh Raj Jain. So ... Hope you like my creations and all... 

The softwares i use to make all i can make are free. I don't use paying softwares. I was using one : Photoshop CS5 and Adobe After Effects but i don't like them so i don't bought it. Many peoples judge softwares by looking at their price but i recommend you not to look at this, but at the power of the softwares, and what u'r able to do with that. So... I use :

- Photofiltre

Sometimes :

- Photoscape

- Unfreez

- Moviexone

- Windows Movie Maker

- Sony Vegas (don't use it anymore, i don't like it.)

I can make :

- Signatures (animated or not)

- Icons (animated or not)

- Creations

- Gifs

If what you want isn't in this list, ask me, maybe i'v forgot to write it but i know how to do it...

All the textures, pictures etc are maked by :

- Sometimes, Tumblr

- Sometimes, Me

Glitter

Coming Soon...

Edited by _Sophie_ - 22 March 2014 at 7:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~++~ Sophie's Gallery #1 ~++~" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinafans

IF-Rockerz

tinafans

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
omg u made that gif of our Ichcha aka Tina Data is awsome 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top