Posted: 10 years ago
Maine Socha ek hota hai koffee with Karan 

Toh yahan kyon na ho Lassi with Arshi 

So aaj yahan bulaya hai the young hot new couple Jinke romance ke charche 

Ratnanagri ki page 3 parties ke hottest gossip hain 

Aur woh hain hamare Saras aur hamari Kumud sundari 

The awesome Vyas couple ! 

So here are some questions for vyas's 

And give your answers and spice up the weekend ! 

1.  This question is for Saras. There are some rumors doing the rounds that kabir is your half brother. 

What is your reaction to these rumors? 

Saras :  I am actually relieved. Matlab, I kabir was showing too much dostana for me, mujhe toh Shaq ho raha tha uski neeyat par. Ab main chain se Kumud ka saath so sakta hoon, sorry reh sakta hoon! 

2. The next question I'd for you Kumud . If that day it really had been Saras in the mandap with kusum, what would you have done? 

Kumud :what would I have done, tab sab karte to Saras aur kusum, and I would have sajaoed their sr room, like the mahaan behen. I would have got the best opportunity to be the weeping sacrificing behen and won all the best behen, most rone wali heroine awards in SP 

3. Saras, people accuse your wife of being too unromantic and your lack of love life. What do you have to say about that? 

Saras : Arre aisa kuch nahi hai. Kumud oopar se unromantic hai, waise toh woh bahut romantic hai 

Every night after she has solved Danny's problem, helped kusum, seedha karoed my step mother, helped her father in the factory, tried to solve kabirs mystery, checked her school papers, made my office presentation etc etc etc., she will be very romantic I am sure, only by that time I am fast asleep ! 

4.  This is a buzzer question, the one who wins this round will get the lassi ka matka and will also autograph arshics lassi ka gilaass 

What do you think is happening between Guman and Kabir? 

Saras : Guman and kabir? Why nothing, kabir is the best, nicest, kindest most helpful and wonderful person. Whenever I see him I feel he is Mera apna ! He is our savior, and without him we would have not been able to solve any of our problems because only he has the dimaag to think and act! 

Kumud : ma and kabir? Why they are both plotting to separate to Danny and kusum and I have to sacrifice my happiness and follow Guman and stalk kabir, fight with Saras and convince him that I am miss know it all, and he is mr clueless, and then if I find out some secret about kabir, I will get a chance to sacrifice Saras, cry and win the best biwi and most rone wali heroine award ! 

I mean between ma and kabir - why nothing! 

Arshics - yeh lassi ka matka main in dono ke sar pe phod doon toh achcha hoga! 

So doston, have fun, add your sawaal Jawab for lassi with Arshi 

And Njoy  !!!!!!

Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 Di, first when I saw the title I thought some one from Ipkknd forum posted here by mistake then seeing your name I got relieved... πŸ˜† I have to say Di, your title content,concept everything is simply awesome and hilarious ... πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I am not getting any questions on my mind now.. πŸ˜• so as soon as it comes I will surely post.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

🀣 Di, first when I saw the title I thought some one from Ipkknd forum posted here by mistake then seeing your name I got relieved... πŸ˜† I have to say Di, your title content,concept everything is simply awesome and hilarious ... πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I am not getting any questions on my mind now.. πŸ˜• so as soon as it comes I will surely post.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

take your time. Will wait for your sawal jawabEdited by Arshics - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Cool I love lassiπŸ˜ƒ

And waiting for some hot question answers from you janu! 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Arshics

And waiting for some hot question answers from you janu! 

Will come back in the eveningπŸ˜›. I am multi tasking right now!! 
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still my mind is not clear enough to get interesting questions ... but some I tried are: πŸ˜•

1. Question to kumud: what do you think about sabir's relationship?
kumud: saras just complains that I am not being romantic with him... but he is not in a position to understand his mistakes... yes... he is doing things which he needs to do with me to kabir... then why blaming me? I just want this kabir to be away from my husband so that my marital life will be safe... that's why I am keeping an eye on him...

Danny and kabir comes now..

2. Question to kabir: can you tell me your hobbies?
kabir: I like putting sudden brakes and dashing my car on someone ... I already did it with Saras and LN πŸ˜ƒ , then some bad paintings, gifting something to guman and drooling over her "Adaayeins", hugging saras, making models of Desais' haveli and playing with dolls made like desais and vyas by knocking them ... actually I wasted my money by making dolls of dadaji, kumari, chandrika, guniyal, etc as they are of no use to me now..

3.Question to Danny: Can you just tell us as to how independent are you in your life?
Danny: why are you asking such a question? I can do everything from brushing my teeth to wearing my cloths... but other than that I just need my bhaiyya for few things... like when I swim, when I hide and do business and incur loss, when I go to jail he should be there before I come, to conduct my marriage, to arrange my SR,to make presentations for my meetings, and few other things... rest I can manage on my own... πŸ˜ƒEdited by shubh-aarambh - 10 years ago
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Previously it was Koffee With Karan..
Recently (in an award show) it was Sharbat With Salman..

And now.. Lassi With Arshi.. πŸ˜†

Great concept and execution Ji! πŸ‘πŸΌ The Lassi was cool and delicious! πŸ˜†
Arshics thumbnail

Still my mind is not clear enough to get interesting questions ... but some I tried are: πŸ˜•

kumud: saras just complains that I am not being romantic with him... but he is not in a position to understand his mistakes... yes... he is doing things which he needs to do with me to kabir... then why blaming me? I just want this kabir to be away from my husband so that my marital life will be safe... that's why I am keeping an eye on him...

kabir: I like putting sudden brakes and dashing my car on someone ... I already did it with Saras and LN πŸ˜ƒ , then some bad paintings, gifting something to guman and drooling over her "Adaayeins", hugging saras, making models of Desais' haveli and playing with dolls made like desais and vyas by knocking them ... actually I wasted my money by making dolls of dadaji, kumari, chandrika, guniyal, etc as they are of no use to me now..

3.Question to Danny: Can you just tell us as to how independent are you in your life?
Danny: why are you asking such a question? I can do everything from brushing my teeth to wearing my cloths... but other than that I just need my bhaiyya for few things... like when I swim, when I hide and do business and incur loss, when I go to jail he should be there before I come, to conduct my marriage, to arrange my SR,to make presentations for my meetings, and few other things... rest I can manage on my own... πŸ˜ƒ

Subu, awesome questions and answers esp kabir and Danny ka. Kya perfect catch kiya hai kabir ko

And so true about Danny, he can't do much more than brushing and bathing by himself, baki sab main bhaiyya ya mom chahiye usko 

You deserve the lassi ka matka! 
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Danny: why are you asking such a question? I can do everything from brushing my teeth to wearing my cloths... but other than that I just need my bhaiyya for few things... like when I swim, when I hide and do business and incur loss, when I go to jail he should be there before I come, to conduct my marriage, to arrange my SR,to make presentations for my meetings, and few other things... rest I can manage on my own... πŸ˜ƒ

Oh girl oh girl.. Your no lees , huh! πŸ€£
Really nice , keep going.. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

BTW,  Kabir was talking about Doll's , why dont you give him Baby Doll (Sunny Leone)?? πŸ˜›
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Pro-

Previously it was Koffee With Karan..

Recently (in an award show) it was Sharbat With Salman..

And now.. Lassi With Arshi.. πŸ˜†

Great concept and execution Ji! πŸ‘πŸΌ The Lassi was cool and delicious! πŸ˜†

Really sharbat with salman? That would have been fun! 

And where are your lassi questions Ji?