Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow i can't believe Antarix did that. go ahead Antarix i am with you. i want see this episode
xen10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Antarix has stealed the show. this is best part and coolest twist
CuteManjot thumbnail
i hnate ant i agree with nih
wisehigaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know antriksh has done some bad deeds but so did niharika so i am not on none of their side i hate both i am on the families side that they shouldn't be thrown out like that only antriksh should be thrown out because niharika is not even sure that Dhruv killed rudra but once she finds out who it actually was then she will bring the family back but the might not forgive her this time.
tripler thumbnail
i agree with everything that you said BVLGARII.

well written!!!!!!!!

that's exactly what i was trying to say before in another topic similar to this.

😃

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Uff, so many threads of same discussion........ 😆

Hmnn.....I hope this one is the final one....

Once again, I think Ant seriously needs to be punished.

1) he actually tried to cheat Dhruv and ved of a child and went to court against them.
2) he killed Rudr simply because he was angry at him and thought he kidnapped parth !!!
3) he knew all along that Nih was telling the truth about her husbands death, but he kept mum and kept on egging her,letting her beleive that Dhruv killed him and hence divide the sisters, and letting others beleive that Rudr is still alive and nih is scheming. heavens, not even once did he show remorse for so cold bloodedly killing Rudr !!!
4) Dhruv suffered in Jail, his wife suffered in childbirth all because he defamed Nih, inspite of knowing how dangerous she could become when rattled.
5) It was him who was the cause of all the misery that Raizada family is suffering. Had he not fallen for Sundari and Kajal's scheme and divided his family, they would have been happy.

So I can't really find any heroism in what he did. he still does not have the guts to say that he killed Rudr fearing the wrath of Nih all on himself. For him his family can suffer so that he can be saved..... 🤢

Ant is pretty disgusting, much more than Nih is.
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Wow. I am soooo behind. Please, please help me guys! I am sooo lost.
😭 😭 😭 So much has happened since I last saw Sindoor and finally an
interesting discusion is giong on and I am so lost.
Were Antariksh and Niharika ever married? I thought she only married Rudr.
😕 Antariksh raped Niharika? 😡 😡 I never knew this. 😭
And when was Niharika cheating on Ant and with whom?
What was Sundari and Kajal's plan? I thought Kajal became good!

Please help me guys.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

As i told earlier, Nih deserved whatever she got... But i really feel sorry for her, bcos Ant played on her love and if Nih had one weakness, it was her love for Rudr... so playing on this was not good on Ant's part...

Both Ant and Nih have been really cheap , very bad, very rude...

But i really liked the way Ant threw Nih out of the house. As Janamika says, the best part was the Dhol music!!! It was wonderful... If Nih could ever be taught a lesoon like this, it is only Ant who could have done that....

Though it was pathetic to see Nih cry for Rudr in the mid road, i really feel she got a fitting reply to whatever she has done in the past... She deserved this... By saying this, i do not favour or side Ant in whatever he has done in the past... But, as i said in another post, i feel that it is better if we judge Ant and Nih with the present time and not go back to the past, bcos both have been very cruel and wicked under given situations....

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niharika's character is so grey that at times you feel like slapping her but other times you weep for her. At times her actions are very unrealistic but compared to the other "perfect" bahus, she is so much more realistic. At the moment, her character is far more interesting to watch than Vedika's.
PiyaBawri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well said..couldn't agree with you more!!

Originally posted by: Minnie

Once again, I think Ant seriously needs to be punished.

1) he actually tried to cheat Dhruv and ved of a child and went to court against them.
2) he killed Rudr simply because he was angry at him and thought he kidnapped parth !!!
3) he knew all along that Nih was telling the truth about her husbands death, but he kept mum and kept on egging her,letting her beleive that Dhruv killed him and hence divide the sisters, and letting others beleive that Rudr is still alive and nih is scheming. heavens, not even once did he show remorse for so cold bloodedly killing Rudr !!!
4) Dhruv suffered in Jail, his wife suffered in childbirth all because he defamed Nih, inspite of knowing how dangerous she could become when rattled.
5) It was him who was the cause of all the misery that Raizada family is suffering. Had he not fallen for Sundari and Kajal's scheme and divided his family, they would have been happy.

So I can't really find any heroism in what he did. he still does not have the guts to say that he killed Rudr fearing the wrath of Nih all on himself. For him his family can suffer so that he can be saved..... 🤢

Ant is pretty disgusting, much more than Nih is.