NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: moniloveasya

ranvis priceless expression
but namrta ballu jija ji kab bolega   sob

main bhi wait kar rahi hoon...
but imagine in future they have to call each other jijaji.. it would be fun
but actually ranvi is baldevs behnoi not jeejaji.. cos gunjan is his younder sis and not older
NamuVyas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brenda00

Hayee,my RANVI ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ i could watch him give that expression all day,his face poor him he didnt know what was going on,first bansuri and den baldev,.he genuinely believed them,made me live him more

finally he had a haircut... though i wish it could be slightly more short.. or he can gel it and look hotter ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. ranvi was so confused .. now he is gonna return home and see his wifee heating water for him and irnong his clothes... he is gonna faint surely  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†
Sachi00 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: namratavyas

finally he had a haircut... though i wish it could be slightly more short.. or he can gel it and look hotter๐Ÿ˜ณ.. ranvi was so confused .. now he is gonna return home and see his wifee heating water for him and irnong his clothes... he is gonna faint surely๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I just saw a tellybites video sumone posted on fb,.where ranvi is doing gunjans housework,.arggh i wished ranvi ignored her completely
NamuVyas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brenda00

I just saw a tellybites video sumone posted on fb,.where ranvi is doing gunjans housework,.arggh i wished ranvi ignored her completely

no he wont ignore her.. everyone is ignoring her.. so ranvi wouldnt fall in the same scope as others.. he will show care to her no matter what thats granted
achu2610 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

finally he had a haircut... though i wish it could be slightly more short.. or he can gel it and look hotter ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. ranvi was so confused .. now he is gonna return home and see his wifee heating water for him and irnong his clothes... he is gonna faint surely  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜†

Ranvi ko ek aur surprise...๐Ÿ˜†
Bansuri and Baldev had given their doses...
And nw Ranvi will surely faint...๐Ÿ˜†
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ Their hug cracks me up! And seeing the smiles on their faces is evern more ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for the pics! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sachi00 thumbnail

no he wont ignore her.. everyone is ignoring her.. so ranvi wouldnt fall in the same scope as others.. he will show care to her no matter what thats granted

Hmm i guess u r right,.this might help make gunjan realise how much he cares for her,i did feel bad for gunjan slightly but she invited them herself,.now jagjeet drama is over hopefully her nri dreams are over too
NamuVyas thumbnail
but i do hope ranvi takes her abroad one day...
hope we get an foriegn location shooting of the show with ranjan and veeba.. how i wish they can go to london or canada somewhere ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
recently another show on SP had gone to australia
am-ipkkndian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

ha ha ...luv 2 see more romance
but there is a  mistake   ...gundev ka bromance

gundev nahi  randev๐Ÿ˜Š...
Sachi00 thumbnail

but i do hope ranvi takes her abroad one day...

hope we get an foriegn location shooting of the show with ranjan and veeba.. how i wish they can go to london or canada somewhere๐Ÿ˜ƒ
recently another show on SP had gone to australia

Im waiting for them to come to uk,since all the starplus stars come here,i hope shivin comes here too ill kindnap him and keep him in my home lol