Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Lets request for some great last episodes

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Since the decision to pull JLZ off-air has been taken and seems confirmed too can we request the channel and producers to make the last 4-5 weeks memorable for viewers? Lets request them to bring back positivity, Panchgani and its characters and tie the loose ends. Some of the loose ends that I can think of are:
-Saachi and Dhruv ensure Ankita accepts Saachi's place in Dhruv's life and respects it. Maybe pair her up with someone?
-Saachi and Dhruv also need to ensure that Suparna doesnt interfere in their lives. I think she will stop if her sister finds someone else and also if Anvay and Yash tell her to stop
-Like Neena pointed out yesterday Yash also needs to accept that Dhruv's happiness is with Saachi and Saachi has made her place in their family.
-Since there isnt much time I hope they dont now start the Viren/DV's jealousy/insecurity track...or atleast close it quickly.
-Isha's track with her husband...hopefully Dhruv being a lawyer can solve her problem.
-The Panchgani track is almost closed and I hope we are shown that Deepali emerges as a strong woman and is able to handle Pradeep along with her business. Pradeep must be shown to turn over a new leaf and start working for a change.
-Hopefully we are shown that Dilz finds someone for herself too
-And finally its painful to see Saachi sitting at home. She must get together with Deepali and expand her business in Mumbai so that she continues to work also manages on the home front.

Lets hope all the loose ends are tied and we can say a goodbye to this short and sweet show. Lets tweet to the people in command like Sony, Producer and Writer for this.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926LoooJyoti410zanetakalpana19immiradivine_16drveena.TomJerry.IndomitablekunalthebestMelodiousDreams_AngryBird_ak75Eksie

kunalthebest IF-Dazzler
kunalthebest
kunalthebest

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Last but not the least...
Saachis pregnancy n arrival of cheeni - meeni..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11priyankaThard.TomJerry.Raatri

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunalthebest

Ofcourse Cheeni-Meeni cannot be forgotten. And Ulka Kaku...its time to prove her wrong. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

immira.TomJerry.kunalthebest

.TomJerry. Goldie
.TomJerry.
.TomJerry.

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

I was abt 2 write saachi's pregnancy track n u wrote...do u think all these are possible in 1month... Ouch chi...they can end in june na Angry wat will happen in 1 month Angry
@Mrs.M -I really hope they show watever u wrote #fingerscrossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .navs.

I was abt 2 write saachi's pregnancy track n u wrote...do u think all these are possible in 1month... Ouch chi...they can end in june na Angry wat will happen in 1 month Angry

Maybe they should forward 5 years in the last episode. Ulka had given an example of another couple who lasted two years. We must get Cheeni-Meeni and Shaurya on his way. LOLI think they have tied most of the loose ends. If they dont make the Viren track long they can cover everything.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11immira.TomJerry.

.TomJerry. Goldie
.TomJerry.
.TomJerry.

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Maybe they should forward 5 years in the last episode. Ulka had given an example of another couple who lasted two years. We must get Cheeni-Meeni and Shaurya on his way. LOLI think they have tied most of the loose ends. If they dont make the Viren track long they can cover everything.

really they sld shw a leap...shw is incmplet without chini,mini,shourya...dv made promise to saachi 7 jaam n 3 childrens...I want 2 see saachi mommy n dv cool dad Day Dreaming

fairy11immiraRaatriRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

really they sld shw a leap...shw is incmplet without chini,mini,shourya...dv made promise to saachi 7 jaam n 3 childrens...I want 2 see saachi mommy n dv cool dad Day Dreaming

It would be fun to see DV still trying to patao is angry wife 5 years hence because he encouraged his daughters to do something that annoyed Saachi. LOL

fairy11immira.TomJerry.Raatri

.TomJerry. Goldie
.TomJerry.
.TomJerry.

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

It would be fun to see DV still trying to patao is angry wife 5 years hence because he encouraged his daughters to do something that annoyed Saachi. LOL

wat a lovely scene Embarrassed Day Dreaming I dnt mind if they shw this track frm mon- till april 24th Embarrassed
no prachi track pls Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11zanetaimmiraRaatriRockChicGirl

Go to top