Naitik's anger is Justified in Precap! [DT Notepg8] - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Akshara is just hopeful tht everything will be fine..she is doing this for family specialy naitik..i dun think she has once thought tht she can die..she is hopeful tht both kid and her will be fine..in tht hope she is hiding the truth bec she kniws once she tells no one will allow her to keep the baby.calling her fool and dumb will be wrong..both of naitik akshara r right at their places
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desires

Akshara is just hopeful tht everything will be fine..she is doing this for family specialy naitik..i dun think she has once thought tht she can die..she is hopeful tht both kid and her will be fine..in tht hope she is hiding the truth bec she kniws once she tells no one will allow her to keep the baby.calling her fool and dumb will be wrong..both of naitik akshara r right at their places

Agreed that she have hopes , but she thinking emotionally here and not Logically. Doctor directly told her that this is the matter of her Life. And her Life is most important for Naitik and Family. Thats why I said that her decision was wrong like a fool. 

Fool because she should know that Naitik Loves her the most and will give her priority first. :)
Hope she becomes brave enough to tackle the situation.
And its nt maate act...oh common being a mother u think of ur kid first..she had aminute interaction with doc..she just want to be sure of things or any treatment before taking a bold decision.she wants to talk to doc abt it..she isnt sating tht I would die if I hav too for baby..she just want to be sure before she tells naitik
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have edited and added something, read that too maryam.:)

Devyani found out , agreed, but Akshara confessed to her right? When she can confess to her then why not to Naitik?

Love is there but its the matter of her life , Yu think Naitik will be happy if Akshrara dies? nope, He will not be happy if Akshara dies. And she dont even have much time and what if this gets delayed and it causes problem for Akshara?

sorry but I disagree about bold part because thats not correct. Men are also fathers , brothers and husbands and they have equal emotions like a woman have, both are Humans most importantly, so why not he can understand. This is leading to another level of discussion.:)

Thats what I said, Naitik will console Akshara after his an will be shocked to leathis.

I'm not blaming Akshara , but just sathat her decision was wrong.

[/DIV][/QUOTE]

hmm i'm not saying men don't have feelings I'm just saying men can't feel the same way as mothers and that is a god given feature.
She confessed to devyani only because she found out. She wouldn't otherwise. Also devyani understood her feelings coz she is also a mother.
Anyway, it's better to wait for tommorows episode rather than jumping to conclusions.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Maryam

hmm i'm not saying men don't have feelings I'm just saying men can't feel the same way as mothers and that is a god given feature.
She confessed to devyani only because she found out. She wouldn't otherwise. Also devyani understood her feelings coz she is also a mother.
Anyway, it's better to wait for tommorows episode rather than jumping to conclusions.

But you did meant that men cant understand motherly Love so thats why I gave you example.:)
Men can understand it because they are also humans like Women.

hmmp, maybe , but she was wrong in hiding this. Devyani understood okay, dont you think that Naitik would also had understood Akshara? She would have told him and he would have understood it as well. 

yeah, lets see what happens tommorow.
sonu. thumbnail
Post edited 
Wrong post to comment on
Ppl take its over ways lol
Edited by sonu. - 10 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
She knows that naitik will understand and will be her shoulder to cry on BUT she doesn't want that shoulder to be trembling itself with pain. She is not telling him because she is thinking about the present and she doesnot want to hurt him. She knows he has the right toknow. She knows she's lying BUT she is guilty she is not happy about any of this. So how does that make her a fool is my question?
Also like I said, she's pregnant! So she's very likely to react emotionally.. Doesn't that make her justified in her actions?
I'm saying men can understand but they can't feel the way a mother does and there's nothibg wrong about that because God has made it that way. In no way am I critcising men or anything.
Devyani is a vaidya...rb also said tht in previous epus tht she understood in hospital only even before reports come seeing aksha pain and her health tht time..devyani understood it being a ved nt bec she saw akshara crying.as a ved she s suspected the outcome of aksh situation...so blaming naitik fr tht will be wrong..akshara sad face even bma and others also saw they r more close than devyani is...devyani as a ved suspected it thts the only reason I guessEdited by desires - 10 years ago
DwarfStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BANG ON!!
You took the words right from my mouth. 
-Maryam thumbnail
I'm not comparing the situations or anything but if you remember when akshara suffered from the Miscarriage. Naitik couldn't tell akshara right away..It was only after g3 and Bmas insistence that he managed to do. The point being that he knew it would shatter her. I believe akshara is in the same condition right now she's not telling him because it'll
shatter him.
Do you think naitik was a Fool too then?