Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I haven't seen d epi... but naitik or akshara they both are right in their own way...

1St Here is Akshara who wants to give her Husband all Happiness whom he Missed... She want to See him Spend Beautiful time with his baby which he unfortunately Missed...

nd 2Nd here is Naitik who is also Right in his Own Way.. For Him nothing is big than akshara.. definitely he Wants baby and want to Spend some time with him/her but he cant lost akshara in all this... Akshara 1st Matters to him...

So his Anger was Justified... and ya I wanna say that Later On Naitik Should Understand why Akshara has done this.. He vl b proud of her...

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
s.both ak n nk are right in their own way. in recap..nk anger is justified as he is angry..ak had hid big thing from her...it'd question of her life n ak is nk life.
the thing which irked him was he was kept in dark but devyani hi knew abt it bn even she didn't tell him.

i know they had their own reasons to hide it n of course nk n family will come to know abt it later. but at this point of time nk s angry is justified..its his concern n luv for her. he can't imagine life without her
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all there was no need of Akshara to hide this big truth from her own husband Naitik as well as family and how come nobody saw that lame report which hospital gave them about the complications in Akshara's pregnancy .
In todays episode,  Rukmini's opinion towards Akshara's pregnancy was looking right , because rukmini was just telling about her relative , on how Doctor asked to not keep baby foetus to her relative because of complications and the fear over Akshara's face was well justified but this is all impact of her wrong decision . Why she hides these major problems from her family? 

Will her family be happy if Akshara dies? or they will throw a Party when Akshara will die? why cant  Akshara understands that this will only affect 'Her' . Why sometimes she behaves as dumbest person in the world?

Naitik is her husband and all other family members are equally related to her by their respective relationships , they all Love her and have Equal Right to know about her condition . 

I know that many will say that Rukmini was wrong and obviously will defend Akshara & say that she was correct blah blah! 🤢  so before defending Akshara , put yourself at Akshara's place and then put yourself at Naitik's place , then tally your views, then put your views here. If still you find her correct, then this topic is not for you.:)

In Precap, Naitik's anger towards Akshara is Justified  Because :

1.Any Husband will be shocked & terrified when suddenly they will know about this complex condition of their Wife!

2. There was no advantage of hiding this truth so why wasting time and yes in term why taking all tension alone? If she would have shared her problem, then at least she would have felt some light and free . But no, she LOVES Taking tensions! ðŸ¤¢

3. Akshara can share this with Devyani - who is just recently connected with them, but she cannot share this truth with her husband who is with her from Day one of her in Singhania house!. Naitik must have felt bad that Akshara dont trust over him.

4.Akshara knows that how much this upcoming baby is meant for her and Naitik, still she hided that. why? Moreover, Naitik LOVES Akshara more than anything else and obviously he will choose Akshara if he have to choose between her and baby. 

As a mother, Akshara is correct, but as a Wife and daughter in law of family, she is wrong. They all Love her first and they will give priority to her Life first instead of unborn child. 

Moreover, Akshara's character is becoming too monotonous, it needs refreshment . I know that Akshara was emotionally pareshan/irritated thats why she decided to hide but there was no use of hiding this when she knows that her family and most importantly her Husband Naitik is with her always! 

This gives us a lesson that no matter what happens, always share your problems and anxieties with your family, who will support you always, ALWAYS!.

Hope Akshara learns this Lesson as well.

This is completely my opinion upon fictional characters of the show , no offense to any actors here. Its not about actors but only the fictional characters. 
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
well, his anger is justified because he is her husband . Put yourself at his place . Akshara as usually hided big problem from him so anger at first was justified from Naitik's side byt later as usually he will console Akshara and will make her understand that what she did was of no use .
Your topic title is misleading which is not correct , please change it .because there was nothing 'disgusting' in the episode. 
_Amina_ thumbnail
Didn't read the whole thread but just want to comment in the title coz title is enough. No one saying Naitik's anger isn't justified but Akshara is not fool either!!! She wants Naitik's happiness over her health so what's so fool about that? I'm sure every women in such situations will think the same. You can defend Naitik but there is no need to bash Akshara.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Amina_

Didn't read the whole thread but just want to comment in the title coz title is enough. No one saying Naitik's anger isn't justified but Akshara is not fool either!!! She wants Naitik's happiness over her health so what's so fool about that? I'm sure every women in such situations will think the same. You can defend Naitik but there is no need to bash Akshara.

so first read the whole thread then comment because half knowledge is dangerous.:)
Titles are not enough for the topic conclusion. 
According to me, Akshara is fool, whats better word we can use for her? 
Her foolness is just that how can she think that Naitik will be Happy without her? If Akshara dies, will Naitik be able to cheer happiness? Nope. 
At times, she thinks maturely, but her this decision is not correct. Even Devyani tried to make her understand but no use. 

Nobody is bashing Akshara and you can defend Akshara as always , but there is no need to preach others. Its my request.Hope to see your co-operation.
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetibhaskar

Bro let this be 21st century thing where people can express opinions.

U told my bro should change topic in his post

After seeing yours there is no need to change I guess

By the way good job writing such a big post

My opinion: I agree with 0 points in this.

nobody is restricting you to share your views. Kindly dont take anything personally at online forums because we all are strangers here .:) 

I dont know who is your brother .:) 

Thanks . its your opinion, I respect it but there is no need to demoralise others just because you dont agree with them.:)
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
both are right in their own ways...ak hides this as she knows this baby means lot to nk...n family too.,.
moreover she is mother...so she can't think of killing her own child...every mother will be ready to sacrifice herself for sake of her child

dumbness from CVS side is that they didn't make nk to see the report or talking to doc after report cAme
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

both are right in their own ways...ak hides this as she knows this baby means lot to nk...n family too.,.
moreover she is mother...so she can't think of killing her own child...every mother will be ready to sacrifice herself for sake of her child

dumbness from CVS side is that they didn't make nk to see the report or talking to doc after report cAme

Exactly shruthi,😊 thats what I was saying here. As a mother she is right but how can she forget that nobody will be happy without her. 

agree about dumbness part of Creatives that at least Naitik could have seen those reports or somebody else other then Akshara. Creatives sometimes show things which are very unreal.