Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sman thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sairam03

Appreciate khushi's strength. I think in every stage life gives you unexpected difficult situationsons... It is the way how we mature and take balanced decissions determines our inner strength. What khushi did was right thing.

very true..it would have broken her but she didn't seperate mother and kid and she helped them too..Kushi has evolved into a mature human being..I hope this incident will not break her completely..
archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That Interlude threw all my assumptions about this story out of the window!
Arnav has, finally picked all the pieces of his sanity & regained the much-needed balance! Aakash, Priya facilitated that-which is good! I'm finally getting glimpses of the maturity this man is capable of possessing, because he behaves like a clueless teenager, more often than not(harsh, maybe, but that's how it seems)!
Khushi-How much more will she have to go through before she finds what she craves for! Its some sort of a cursed half-life, considering how desperately she wants a child! But, the strength of spirit she exhibited in such a situation, despite her own disappointment of, again being deprived of motherhood is commendable!
Tarun-this guy's characterisation has thrown me for a loop! He still doesn't give any good vibes, but I don't know what the issue is with him!
Anjali-Shyam: Shyam made a mistake! He broke a marriage! But, can I say, the one I want to slap some sense into is Anjali! What kind of insane woman would keep herself in a marriage that isn't giving her any joy & has made it her life's goal to punish her partner for the rest of their lives! So, basically, she will suffer through the marriage, & by constantly guilt-tripping him, she'll make sure he suffers with her, throughout! I'd just like to say, maybe Anjali needs to introspect, maybe needs to grow out of her vindictive behaviour! She is hurting, feels betrayed, but that's not a healthy way of dealing with the situation! Its never too late to grow up, maybe she's to take a look at Arnav, who's finally, brought some semblance of control over his life! She could, too, if she wanted!
Payal-Akash: How about a little sensitivity from both their sides!
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
emotional update. poor khushi once again she had to give up on her hopes of being a mother. waiting to read further
barunaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was such a powerful chapter...feel truly bad for Khushi, but I guess she did the right thing...don't know how this will tip the equation between Khushi and Tarun but I do hope they come out of it
As for Arnav, things are looking better...he seems to be in a much better place now and with Priya in his life, a lot of his self inflicted wounds may start healing...just hope this does not turn out in a one-sided love for Priya...after a history of domestic abuse, she deserves a person who can love her fully...
Looking forward to the next chapter!

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God I have tears in my eyes

Poor Khushi was finally gonna get her happiness and it was snatched away from her all over again

Over the year everyone had tried to move on for the better which was good to know..

But damn Khushi's whole world is shattered and she just couldn't snatch the baby from the mother

I understand Taruns plight but he needed to realise that this is definitely the MOST important thing for Khushi

I love the way you write and you always surprise, I can never anticipate about what's going to happen next

Keep writing :)
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so glar arnav is back on track. It is strange but so weird to think he may move on with priya...like the khushi and arnav chapter is truly closed! But I dunno...I feel there is much more to tarun that we need to know. 

the whole episode with the baby was heart breaking. Khushi made the right choice...I can understand taruns reaction but at the same time he needs to be there for khushi as she was more attached than he was. 

A year has made a difference for arnav...but for everybody else? im not sure. Shyam and anjali are like a scratched record. How many times is anjali going to use his infidelity against him?? if she can't forgive then get rid.
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Feel very sad for Khushi, once again her dream of  becoming a mother shattered, but definitely she did the right thing by not separating the baby from her biological mother.. who else better than Khushi will know the pain of getting separated from their child...Arnav has really become more stronger and hasn't intercepted into khushi's life from the time she said that she doesn't want to have anything with him.. He is trying to move on, but I'm sure he will not be able to.. he is deeply in love with Khushi, any time if Khushi wants to return to him, his doors are always open for her. I'm sure Priya and him can  be friends but they can't take the relationship as he did with Khushi..
Will Khushi and Arnav ever meet?  Tarun..does he really loves Khushi... does he have relationship with other woman, as Khushi was mentioning.. Khushi still doesn't bother about that.. Atleast Arnav was true to her, by  sticking to her when they were in relationship and after that as well.  Arnav will feel disheartened when he will get to know about  Khushi did not get the baby. Khushi not being able to conceive even though she doesn't have any flaws and not getting any adoption, does all this link to her conceiving again with only Arnav's baby... Would she return to Arnav, though she may say that she has moved on and happy with her husband,  is she really happy with him.. Tarun doesn't spend time with her  and seems to be thinking about himself. Curiously waiting to see where this is going to go..
Edited by RealityTruth - 10 years ago
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
That was a really heartbreaking and emotional update. I'm close to tears right now😭

I don't know what I'm supposed to say at the moment. What Arnav went through during the 11 years he was separated from Khushi, now Khushi would go through it. I really feel bad for her. And I don't see Tarun standing by her now with regards to her decision of having children. I still believe if Arnav was at Tarun's place, he would have always stood by Khushi being her pillar. I may be the most foolish person in the world to still think Arnav would have been the better choice for Khushi, yet I can't help it. I really feel bad for Arnav and Khushi both for going through so much pain all these years. It's there choices which made them land in such a messy state, along with their unbelievably demanding families. Anyway, now it's too late. I really hope Arnav and Khushi would finally find their happiness together. Because argue all you want, their happiness lies in each other😳

Thanks for sharing a perfect chapter with us🤗

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

Update soon😉

PS - If there are some characters I hate the most in this story, they are Payal, Tarun, Anjali and Garima. Also to some extent Nani. If not for them interfering in Arshi's decisions, both of them would have been at a better place, if not together at least😃
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so heartbreaking and emotional, my heart broke when I read about the baby and Khushi!!!
Cannot blame Tarun as his reaction was quite normal as they both went through a lot to get to this point. Please update soon!!!!
john-angad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How much more will khyshi bear! I umderstand what an impossible situation she got in snd even taruns reaction is justified but i hope he recovers and diesnt hurt her in the process...its understsndable that he doesnt feen that acute need fir a child but i feel he truly supported khudhis decision bec it mattered to her..isnt that love. Arnav more or less told her to go ti hell when she was expecting his child. I font think theres a comparison.