Akshara's pregnancy - Page 2

Poll

Will Akshara be able to be pregnant again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
and u Think dat Viewers took 5 Years to Realise Wat is Good or bad for them...

Why are u lieing to ur Heart... Its Ruling Since 5 Years.. always on Top 5 and It was on Number 1 For 2 Years...

And Also Yrkkh is D Only Show in Television History Which Came on Number 1 In its Starting Week...
varshuhina thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Truly don't want to see Akshara's pregenancy track in future in yeh rista now...life is beyond this...Rather we wish to see new concepts in the show..
reena1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
there is no more concepts!
thats why in goes round in circles!!!

same old crap!!!

Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: varshuhina

Truly don't want to see Akshara's pregenancy track in future in yeh rista now...life is beyond this...Rather we wish to see new concepts in the show..

I agree with u.. after this Mc Track I Also dont want any pregnancy track later.. Bcoj Life is Beyond too.. U r right.. Definitely Cvs vl show some New Tracks
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why couldn't they have just given her a baby girl after the 1 year leap? 
Life would've been much simpler and better to watch. I too can't stand their baby talk and her talking in the mirror was just cringe!!
manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am afraid that she will never become pregnant again. 
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

I am afraid that she will never become pregnant again.

Nah I don't think that'll happen but I'm sur a pregnancy track won't be coming for a while now
kritikamalhotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why C,v's are focussing on Akshara's pregnancy tracks again & again..really look almost similar everytime..Not  at all interested in this tract in future in yeh rista..Why they can't think something different..Me & My family is not interested in this tract..Third time they are showing in the show..Not any more surely in future..We think that life is beyond that..Definitely wish to see new concepts rather than pregnancy tracts in the show..Really Hope C.V's will think on this term & show something new & different now in the show.