Vani Rani

Vani Rani Thursday 20 March Discussions

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The first scene is a happy one 😃
You still got Karthik but he was overshadowed by Vani and a happy Manickam not being a MOM. Poongodi's issue is still bothering me but she's starting to think and hopefully something good will happen soon. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shathirlala thumbnail

I don't know what award Selvi is striving to achieve
But it's certainly not from this century...😡

If she regards this as help, I'm sorry but she needs a brain transplant
So give money to someone who will use it to bet on card games and lose the money. Make sure a fight starts between the husband and wife and the wife ends up in a hospital.  Obviously learning nothing from experience just blatantly give more money to the husband... 😉😡
Do all this and think to yourself "Yey,  I'm helping a poor family... 👍🏼" 😡

And that's how you be a selvi.
If anyone ever wishes to be like her. 😃
Shathirlala thumbnail

Gautham is still a silent character 
He literally said nothing today 🤣
Shathirlala thumbnail

Good dialogues 👏
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Gautham is still a silent character 
He literally said nothing today 🤣

As long as he's there, I'm not too concerned whether he has anything to say or not! 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shathir..

Manikkam.. glad you did not have any ulterior motives.. Vani gets emotional with the seer, expresses it openly and underplays her tears so well.. 👏 Waiting to see how Rani will react for the seer..  😊

Vani clearly has read Poo's feelings..

Neighbour lady vandhu correcta pottu kuduthutta.. totally unexpected.. 😲 Loved the way Vani spontaneously handled it. 👏 So Poo is now aware that Sara was arrested .. She will probe and get to know he came for her..

Neru your dream scene today ..

Karthik veetla nobody goes to work.. So 25 crores seekiram gali ayidum.. appo jo will find another mappilai ya..

Bhoomi.. 🤗 Just hope you remain strong..
Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
SriKamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you shanthir..as you said i am totally unaware as what selvi is going to gain..or what is she trying to prove..vani understood poo's state but why people in that house could not realise
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kameswari

thank you shanthir..as you said i am totally unaware as what selvi is going to gain..or what is she trying to prove..vani understood poo's state but why people in that house could not realise

Bacause Vani thinks of Poo's unhappiness but that family only thinks of Kevalavathi's happiness 🤢 
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ThangamPlus

I don't know what award Selvi is striving to achieve
But it's certainly not from this century...😡

If she regards this as help, I'm sorry but she needs a brain transplant
So give money to someone who will use it to bet on card games and lose the money. Make sure a fight starts between the husband and wife and the wife ends up in a hospital.  Obviously learning nothing from experience just blatantly give more money to the husband... 😉😡
Do all this and think to yourself "Yey,  I'm helping a poor family... 👍🏼" 😡

And that's how you be a selvi.
If anyone ever wishes to be like her. 😃

i agree i just want to shake her - what he is going to do in hospital giving more headache she does't need it she needs rest - i would say just give slap and hand him over to police charge him with wife abuse - i would say she doesn't need this kind of husband - Selvi need to use her brain 👎🏼
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vani and Poo interaction was so good - Poo realized Sara got arrested that night she needs to know the whole story

Bhoomi he is like baby crying Vani is there to comfort him it will take time he needs tell himself i didn't do anything wrong then stand up be normal

he has his family with him ok so how come Rani family didn't contact Vani - they don't read paper or they are in their own problems to handle it

Karthick he handle the situation really good he didn't give away their problems to the family in a way i need to salute that guy - he is dealing with his smiling face