Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Jyoti410

Jyoti410

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I am disgusted with the idea of discontinuing JLZ ...
For Ruslaan this show was a win win situation . ...he gained hoards of fans and lots of fame...if the show continues or not ,does not matter to him ...he was to go anyway in august...
But it's a different scenario for Sangeeta ...she was already famous before she came back...acting is her passion,and that brought her back even after 6 years...so when she returned she was not seeking fame, but creative satisfaction ...her need to express her art in it's fullest form,which is imbedded in her soul,and bring it out...genuine creators do not seek fame ,or fortune...but have a need to pour out  what's inside them till they attain peace and serenity ...that's Sangeeta 
Sangeeta's creative form is Saachi, a character created by Mr.niranjan iyengar,...he crafted it,colored it and gave it a beautiful,intriguing and complex form...and this form was handed over to Sangeeta to bring it to life...I can understand Sangeeta's enthusiasm,excitement and eagerness to accept this challenge...after all that's what the creator in her thirst for...
Her creativity at its peak,she went for it ...and the result is in front of us...she is so deep into the character that while watching it on tv, Sangeeta cease to exist ...it's like she has developed split personality...I am sure she must be confused whether she is Sangeeta or Saachi ! Lol...
To give a human form to a paper form, must have taken it's toll on her...Saachi's all kinds of emotions became hers,and she was to show it to us...pain,anger,fears,pleasure, happiness etc...she must have felt emotionally drained by the end of the day...this kind of involvement could effect her health,physique and psyche...but she did not care...
Sangeeta's interpretation of Saachi has made her a household name...internationally and nationally...and her fans unanimously say that Sangeeta has become synonymous with Saachi, a beautiful,memorable,cherishable ,lovable character...
But still Saachi's character has a lot more to show for it ,as the writer envisioned,and for Sangeeta to depict it...now when the character development is half way through, and you are told to stop it ,how would an artist feel who is living and breathing that character day in and day out? An involvement like Sangeeta's and a character like Saachi needs a proper closure,where Sangeeta can bring saachi out of her soul fully and give herself a creative satisfaction,peace and serenity ...a job well done...
Now June is not enough to do that...thus Sangeeta's disappointment and unhappiness ...a feeling of incompleteness and emptiness ...being unappreciated after so much hard work...and chemistry! ...if Sangeeta and Ruslaan have off screen chemistry, isn't it natural they have on screen too ?how hard is ithat ?  What a stupid excuse  to knock down a show ! 
If the show had run it's course ,I am sure we would have seen a lot more memorable moments of Saachi /Sangeeta ,and Sangeeta would have got her closure... 
My heart goes out to her ...I know how it feels in midway being taken away from what you believe in,love and enjoy...JLZ ! A show popular and Saachi very popular! 
I feel lot of anger, injustice,disappointment and unfairness on her behalf ...
Love you Sangeeta and love JLZ ! ...

Edited by Jyoti410 - 20 March 2014 at 9:57pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1nirvaaanRanubankujay55Shivi9926LoooRain_Lovermoderator1961Ambika.gSrivalli123kalpana19zanetakinnikaShubhakvkeershriRaatriimmiraaparna37divine_16drveenaBenPhillips.TomJerry.tellylover202sabreen_06MelodiousDreamsnanetachweetupreity_d_AngryBird_Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feel for Sangeeta .....not pity" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
nice post n well written. ya d actual saachi character is left incomplete n got beatings many times.if original saachi character is shown d journey shown till now would ve been more beautiful,memorable n enjoyable even its getting end d show.but still they r few good memories of early past.now also they can show some good moments of SD d left part.
can understand sangeeta condition at this point . it's like blessing in disguise condition for her.got d chance n portrayed saachi character even it's getting close early d show.talented actress n portrayed well d simple yet complex saachi character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

immira

naneta

IF-Rockerz

naneta

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
very well said jyoti. Bt y don't u tweet this post to Sony TV. At least they shud know they r doing a blunder with this descion.

sree96

Groupbie

sree96

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

yes  agree with naneta, you should tweet this Sony.I will too.

Jyoti410

Jyoti410

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

very well said jyoti. Bt y don't u tweet this post to Sony TV. At least they shud know they r doing a blunder with this descion.

Thanks ...will do 

naneta

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyoti410

For Ruslaan this show was a win win situation . ...he gained hoards of fans and lots of fame...if the show continues or not ,does not matter to him ...he was to go anyway in august...
But it's a different scenario for Sangeeta ...she was already famous before she came back...acting is her passion,and that brought her back even after 6 years...so when she returned she was not seeking fame, but creative satisfying ...her need to express her art in it's fullest form,which is imbedded in her soul,and bring it out...genuine creators do not seek fame ,or fortune...but have a need to pour out  what's inside them till they attain peace and serenity ...that's Sangeeta 
Sangeeta's creative form is Saachi, a character created by Mr.niranjan iyengar,...he crafted it,colored it and gave it a beautiful,intriguing and complex form...and this form was handed over to Sangeeta to bring it to life...I can understand Sangeeta's enthusiasm,excitement and eagerness to accept this challenge...after all that's what the creator in her thirst for...
Her creativity at its peak,she went for it ...and the result is in front of us...she is so deep into the character that while watching it on tv, Sangeeta cease to exist ...it's like she has developed split personality...I am sure she must be confused whether she is Sangeeta or Saachi ! Lol...
To give a human form to a paper form, must have taken it's toll on her...Saachi's all kinds of emotions became hers,and she was to show it to us...pain,anger,fears,pleasure, happiness etc...she must have felt emotionally drained by the end of the day...this kind of involvement could effect her health,physique and psyche...but she did not care...
Sangeeta's interpretation of Saachi has made her a household name...internationally and nationally...and her fans unanimously say that Sangeeta has become synonymous with Saachi, a beautiful,memorable,cherishable ,lovable character...
But still Saachi's character has a lot more to show for it ,as the writer envisioned,and for Sangeeta to depict it...now when the character development is half way through, and you are told to stop it ,how would an artist feel who is living and breathing that character day in and day out? An involvement like Sangeeta's and a character like Saachi needs a proper closure,where Sangeeta can bring saachi out of her soul fully and give herself a creative satisfaction,peace and serenity ...a job well done...
Now June is not enough to do that...thus Sangeeta's disappointment and unhappiness ...a feeling of incompleteness and emptiness ...being unappreciated after so much hard work...and chemistry! ...if Sangeeta and Ruslaan have off screen chemistry, isn't it natural they have on screen too ?how hard is ithat ?  What a stupid excuse  to knock down a show ! 
If the show had run it's course ,I am sure we would have seen a lot more memorable moments of Saachi /Sangeeta ,and Sangeeta would have got her closure... 
My heart goes out to her ...I know how it feels in midway being taken away from what you believe in,love and enjoy...JLZ ! A show popular and Saachi very popular! 

Nice post, great observation, imagination & understanding of Saachi's character & Sangita's displeasure of the show ending...Appreciate ur thot. 

Jyoti410

Srivalli123

Srivalli123

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Nice post well written abt Sangitha and her charecter of saachi..she is one of the talented actress in television world..she is the second person i got impressed and inspired wth her hard work and dedication after sakshi tanwar..I love sangitha as a saachi very very much..i really feel bad for her comeback show wrapping up soon bcoz of the blady sony channel.. 

Edited by Srivalli123 - 20 March 2014 at 11:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moderator1961Jyoti410

Jyoti410

Jyoti410

Posted: 21 March 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by Jyoti410

But it's a different scenario for Sangeeta ...she was already famous before she came back...acting is her passion,and that brought her back even after 6 years...so when she returned she was not seeking fame, but creative satisfying ...her need to express her art in it's fullest form,which is imbedded in her soul,and bring it out...genuine creators do not seek fame ,or fortune...but have a need to pour out  what's inside them till they attain peace and serenity ...that's Sangeeta 

Nice post, great observation, imagination & understanding of Saachi's character & Sangita's displeasure of the show ending...Appreciate ur thot. 

Thanks Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top