Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

~Haan mujhe pyaar hua Allahmiya :p~ Gunjan Utreja AT# 6 - Page 3

Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Alright true. Accepted its a crush then reject his love now? IDK. I guess the sad part about this is Madhu will gain all the sympathy later because Abhay will be turned into a psycho after his love, and everyone will say oh Madhu never loved Abhay. That Abhay was "confused" Even though Madhu will accept the marriage proposal, everything will make it sound like Abhay had her at gun point to marry her. You know what I mean? Like all the wonderful characterization of Abhay will go down the drain. 😕

Madhu has already changed so much, the attitude shown in today's episode, actually starting yesterday was just changed. Her standoffish attitude towards Abhay in general. For the girl who was so self-less now its all about her. Nikhil insulted her, Abhay did not. She wasn't even ready to listen to him. And like Nafisa said her blaming herself for everything and that attitude is just like the old submissive Madhu. I was thinking yay we have chirpy Madhu and mature Abhay but blahh! Gunjan Gujan Gujan you made a place in our heart as the good Abhay, hope it stays the same. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So guys here is from me first vm on MaHay on the song Lat Lag Gayee. If someone cant watch tomorow I will uploud also on dm. Soo gooodnight too all and sweet dreams.
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
❤️Loved the VM! Way to go! I loved all the scenes put together, especially the dance sequence and the cute hug! Loved it! 👏🤗
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I haven't watched today's. Don't know if I want to watch, but the change in Madhu started yesterday itself. I know after WD episode, she went back to being nice and forgiving to Leela, and making her breakfast and all. But there was a difference in Madhu's demeanor while  she was crying in the MaHay Scene on Wednesday and also her scene with the two witches, compared to how she cried and told Abhay on Tuesday that she couldn't go in front of the media. She went blamed herself even on Tuesday, but it was different on Wednesday. Wednesday reminded me of how Madhu used to cry and demean herself pre leap. Not to that extent, of course not. But shades of it.

Can't really explain it.

Liks its because Drashti is damn good. She doesn't mislead the audience. She knows Madhu 1.0 is coming back, so she's going to act the part I guess. And from all the spoilers, it seems like Madhu's being written that way too. No more fun loving girl who is in awe of an actor, no we'll have emo Madhu and all that wonderful self-blame inducing romance.
Edited by Charishma - 10 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! You guys move so fast. 😆

I love the morning after scene when he asks her if she remembers anything from the day before and she says no and his disapointment...WIN!

Clearly the hug shows there's a definite comfort level b/w them. This marriage track is excitement. I'm gonna every second till it lasts.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MocoCoco

OMG!!! You guys move so fast. 😆

I love the morning after scene when he asks her if she remembers anything from the day before and she says no and his disapointment...WIN!

Clearly the hug shows there's a definite comfort level b/w them. This marriage track is excitement. I'm gonna every second till it lasts.

I love that hug. By the way, I wanted to ask, what made you binge watch? Like you saw some scene, some Colors tweet, etc.

And you asked about sign, there were a few posted in the past ATS and maybe in Creation Gallery I think, but there haven't been much.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charishma

Liks its because Drashti is damn good. She doesn't mislead the audience. She knows Madhu 1.0 is coming back, so she's going to act the part I guess. And from all the spoilers, it seems like Madhu's being written that way too. No more fun loving girl who is in awe of an actor, no we'll have emo Madhu and all that wonderful self-blame inducing romance.

Yeah, I agree. This is not the same Madhu. As said before, her equation with Abhay is changed and purposely made into something else. What it was before is being down planed, and at the same time the Madhu 1.0 traits too are being shown.

Sigh.
KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aye hayeee his looksss killerrr love him so mucu
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KPKPBT

aye hayeee his looksss killerrr love him so mucu

your dp is awsome
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likarsh

I love that hug. By the way, I wanted to ask, what made you binge watch? Like you saw some scene, some Colors tweet, etc.

And you asked about sign, there were a few posted in the past ATS and maybe in Creation Gallery I think, but there haven't been much.

Some of my friends were bitching him out so I checked it out and I ended up liking him a lot. 😆 And then I just binged. I know we're in the minority but he is so wholesome. 😳 

Also my mom has been telling me to watch the show for over a month so I owe it to her...she catalyzed it, I guess.