RABIR-20/3/14-"Aa Dekhe Zara"

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rabir  " Tricks & Treachery are the practice of Foolsthat don't have brains enough to be honest"

" you can fool some people all the time, all the people for sometime butnot allthe people all the time"😆

Loved the face off btw kabir & rachna👏👏👏

Just loved the cat fight btw Sonal & rachna - meowww

Hope we do get more & more in a very interesting way  not making it repetitive😕

Today,s episode was all about getting back on one,s feet👏 after the initial defeat to fight back
The scene opens with kabir & Rachna arguing 😆

Rachna saying  you can't terminate me due to some prejudiced thoughts😲  & she would complain to the consumer forum that kabir is unprofessional & uses people & takes credit for their Hardwork😲
way to go gal👏
Kabir asking her to leave &asking her does he have to order paalkhi send her out😆

I was like you got it wrong slightly Paalkhii is ordered in the maayka not sasuraal🤣

Kabir,s looks we're like really😡 you are gonna file case against me now 😆
 He saying I terminated you coz I don't like you😲 to rachna was so hilarious.😆

I was like ready to believe that if he had told I terminated you coz I don't like the dress you are wearing
😆 ( panauti dress like ERIS said gets her into trouble always🤣)

Kabir wondering where the confidence came into this memni & rachna claiming it was always there 😛
I was like chal jhooti😉 
Your confidence was only upto confronting kabir & telling him the truth with no proof darling😛 Else you were walking with your jhola back home😳

Luckily Rachna a bumps into dadi 😳 Who is ready to lend a helping hand just to get Sonal out of their lives but subtly told rachna too that she is no more her pet😉

Kabir ready to let rachna work till the fashion show  ( which will never happen I guess)

Sona really tensed up that rachna is going to stay confronting her & almost stumbles physically 
Rachna holds her up 

.is it symbolizing that Sonal is gonna stumble in her overconfidence & crash??? 
Sonal saysi will get you outin two days & rachna says I  will get you out in one week😲
Calculation mein gadbad 😆
If Sonal gets rachna out in two days how will she expose Sonal in a week😲???

Piyush,mahima were on par with each other, 👏

Chandrika was good too but didnot have much today 
Jayshreeji- I just love it when she acts cold to rachna😃

Marking - 9/10 

Precap - No rabir

Pls leave your comments &takes.pls do add in if I missed something 😕
Have a good day ! 
Weekstarted well for Rabirians hope it ends well with Rabir cliffhanger tommorow 😃

Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
much needed post di 👏 
kt was defo shocked to see rachna back aah he can't remain calm without touching her 😆 ☺️  
and he was surprised to see confidence of rachna of course why not, where this confidence had gone when those male models were trying to misbehave with you😆  
what did KT do magic to get back aggressive rachna ? 😳   KT dint hurt her ego like rajiv neither harm her self respect like gunjan and vihan ? 😳 

Yes i liked daadi is not trusting her anymore at least now😳 

Omgg rachna asking for credit giving threats for consumer forum 😲 🤣   that was the way much entertaining 🤣  

so if sonal is threatening rachna for 2 days that means she will do again something to make rachna out ? 😕  and what rachna will do in  7 days 😕  hoping for another dhamaka ep by rachna vs sonal
yes i also liked daadi with rachna today, joyshree is defo good actress

piyush mahima as always now giving daily surprises with peak to peak touching to acting 👏 
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
flipfl0p thumbnail
Fire works started. I want more mirchy dialogues. Sonal falling and Rachna holding her was symbolic. She will be definitely be stronger than Sonal. She was always. But she has started to consider herself strong now. She did have this streak when RaBir track started. But it disappeared, now come back again 😳. Liked both their acting. Dadi, Sonal did not have much to perform.
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yippeee!!!! 
Sooo goood!!!
Loving this mirchi masala...
Luv the nok jhok between rabir...
All the best rachna!!!
AADHIDEV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
unreserved 😳 Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Rabir  " Tricks & Treachery are the practice of Foolsthat don't have brains enough to be honest"

" you can fool some people all the time, all the people for sometime butnot allthe people all the time"😆

Loved the face off btw kabir & rachna👏👏👏

Just loved the cat fight btw Sonal & rachna - meowww

Hope we do get more & more in a very interesting way  not making it repetitive😕

Today,s episode was all about getting back on one,s feet👏 after the initial defeat to fight back
The scene opens with kabir & Rachna arguing 😆

Rachna saying  you can't terminate me due to some prejudiced thoughts😲  & she would complain to the consumer forum that kabir is unprofessional & uses people & takes credit for their Hardwork😲
way to go gal👏
Kabir asking her to leave &asking her does he have to order paalkhi send her out😆

I was like you got it wrong slightly Paalkhii is ordered in the maayka not sasuraal🤣

Kabir,s looks we're like really😡 you are gonna file case against me now 😆
 He saying I terminated you coz I don't like you😲 to rachna was so hilarious.😆

I was like ready to believe that if he had told I terminated you coz I don't like the dress you are wearing
😆 ( panauti dress like ERIS said gets her into trouble always🤣)

Kabir wondering where the confidence came into this memni & rachna claiming it was always there 😛
I was like chal jhooti😉 
Your confidence was only upto confronting kabir & telling him the truth with no proof darling😛 Else you were walking with your jhola back home😳

Luckily Rachna a bumps into dadi 😳 Who is ready to lend a helping hand just to get Sonal out of their lives but subtly told rachna too that she is no more her pet😉

Kabir ready to let rachna work till the fashion show  ( which will never happen I guess)

Sona really tensed up that rachna is going to stay confronting her & almost stumbles physically 
Rachna holds her up 

.is it symbolizing that Sonal is gonna stumble in her overconfidence & crash??? 
Sonal saysi will get you outin two days & rachna says I  will get you out in one week😲

Piyush,mahima were on par with each other, 👏

Chandrika was good too but didnot have much today 
Jayshreeji- I just love it when she acts cold to rachna😃

Marking - 9/10 

Precap - No rabir

Pls leave your comments &takes.pls do add in if I missed something 😕
Have a good day ! 
Weekstarted well for Rabirians hope it ends well with Rabir cliffhanger tommorow 😃

well I laughed a lot when kabir said rachna that he didn't like her😆
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post 
Great epi
Rachna vs. Sonal was epic 
😆
Cant wait to see how she will expose Sonal 
oh the best part was Sonal's Expressions 
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

much needed post di 👏 
kt was defo shocked to see rachna back aah he can't remain calm without touching her 😆 ☺️  
and he was surprised to see confidence of rachna of course why not, where this confidence had gone when those male models were trying to misbehave with you😆  
what did KT do magic to get back aggressive rachna ? 😳   KT dint hurt her ego like rajiv neither harm her self respect like gunjan and vihan ? 😳 

Yes i liked daadi is not trusting her anymore at least now😳 

Omgg rachna asking for credit giving threats for consumer forum 😲 🤣   that was the way much entertaining 🤣  

so if sonal is threatening rachna for 2 days that means she will do again something to make rachna out ? 😕  and what rachna will do in  7 days 😕  hoping for another dhamaka ep by rachna vs sonal
yes i also liked daadi with rachna today, joyshree is defo good actress

piyush mahima as always now giving daily surprises with peak to peak touching to acting 👏 

🤣🤣 Yes! KT is all touchy for Rachna😆Emotinally & physically😉 Though Sonal keeps throwing herself on him , he is so cold towards her😳 poor girl !! Sonal ! She surely does not have that spark 😉
 Rachna,s confidence -is surely the borrowed confidence😆
She is more bothered that Kabir is with the wrong girl & needs to save him😉 

She had actually swallowed her confidence when Vihaan & Rajeev rejected her
 Yes ! The 2 days threat & 1 week confidence btw rachna & Sonal was like😲 totally a slip of the mind or pen by the writer or is rachna,s math weak ??!!😕

Omg ! I just wanted that too happen that Daadi is totally cold towards rachna after all she blamed her jaan nanhe😡
brat2008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfood

Fire works started. I want more mirchy dialogues. Sonal falling and Rachna holding her was symbolic. She will be definitely be stronger than Sonal. She was always. But she has started to consider herself strong now. She did have this streak when RaBir track started. But it disappeared, now come back again 😳. Liked both their acting. Dadi, Sonal did not have much to perform.

I hope they keep it spicy & def so nal stumbling in front of rachna was symbolic  for us but how much for the creatives😡 is yet to be seen 

Yes! Daadi & Sonal were not around much😳
Edited by brat2008 - 10 years ago