Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Court notice arrives.. cute ashlok nok jhok! - Page 5

jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Operaqueen

Great write up jones , was a good episode but the jyoti bit left me a little bitter. The shlok Astha scene was very cute.  Can the cvs show abhay and soolabhatayi not getting their way for once,

And aditi up to something again, wonder what, is swati in that vacation house?

Looking forward to tommorow.

thanks OQ
yeah jyoti scene was a bit too much to stomach..
ashlo was really cute!
this time abhay i think will get it big time.. waiting!
not sure about aditi... as yet...and not sure why she wants to kill aastha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prads

Good review Jone...bt i seriously dnt understand where they r heading with Jyoti track..its like they r going in circles..

its high time she shd stand for herself..only then ppl will come to help n support her..

thanks Prads
Jyoti issue is coming to a head the way i see it.. she will hopefully be  rescued rather than
killed.. hoping for the best!
jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sagar_ayush

Good write up Jonee..
Today was a good episode..Many parallel tracks are developing & some are progressing..
Jyoti scene was really sad today..Felt total disgust for Abhay..How can a person stoop to such low😡..
Jyoti's helplessness was at its height..she wants a child..whether its a girl or a boy it doesnt matter for her..Being a mother myself..I can say that motherhood is the best feeling for a woman..no comparisons..it makes a woman complete..men are deprived of the experiences that a woman feels on the way to being a mother..
The cvs may in some way trying to give a message to all women who are going through such similar situations that self help is the best help & u should not rely on someone else when it comes to protection of one's child..
These days I m liking Sojal..may be because she is not after Astha..I guess she has started to concentrate on her family..
Ashlok scene was a cute one..Shlok is definitely avoiding eye contact with Astha..
The precap was the bomb we were expecting to fall on Anjali Niwas for quite sometime now..Astha is prepared to go as she knows Shlok will not stop her..though she is sad..like to see what will be Shlok's reaction..

thank sagarika
yeah jyoti's plight is miserable but it should be resolved one way or the other in this track.. hopefully positively..
i think the cvs will post some message.. that is the aim of this whole story..
shlokie is avoiding aastha but the goa trip may give him away by the looks of it😆
and pre-cap is a clunker.. lets see what happens..
jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: talkie14

Great write up Jon.. Shlokie's confession should be one hell of a scene & I'm sure Avi will rock it... Considering all the drama he's doing to hide his feelings... How I hate Abhay, the Neanderthal man!!! He and his waaris..

thanks laxmi
yup also waiting for a grand confession from shlokie when it happens!
loved your take on abhay.. even neanderthal's may have been better😆
jonee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srilotus

lets see what happens...after court notice,one week left...hoping for something to happen between Shlok and Astha ðŸ˜‰

thanks srilotus
yes this week is important for ashlok...
jord123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanx jonee awesome post dear loved reading it  i am loving this nautanki😆 astha and her tactics ashlok scene was enjoyable😊