What I wore Last Night

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!  Chavis now talking about what makeup brands she wore well to be honest after all that slap on her face  its not seem to be making her look any better!!!!

What I wore last night

Chhavi Hussein Television actor

Your Life caught up with Chhavi on her birthday at a Juhu eatery

Foundation:
I had applied MAC's Studio Fix foundation.

Eye make-up:
I applied L'Oreal's Gold Dust Powder on my eye lids, and accentuated my lashes with L'Oreal's Double Extension mascara.

Blush on:
My cheeks were highlighted with L'Oreal's Skin Illuminating Powder.

Lip gloss:
I topped my light pink Bobbi Brown lipstick with a see-through Body Shop lip gloss.

Perfume:
I was wearing Jennifer Lopez's Glow.

As told to Kanika Parab

Edited by Halz25 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the article.... 😊

Is Chavi back to her modelling...... 😛
Halz25 thumbnail
Harsy agar Chavi is halat mein modelling karegi to sab Photographer parishan hojayengi!!!!
Jezz thumbnail
And we care what she wore on her face because.....??????   ðŸ˜†   ðŸ˜•
Jezz thumbnail
Halz - that's a popular American expression.   It means we just don't give a toss.    ðŸ˜†
Halz25 thumbnail
Yeh exactly we dont give a toss on wat Chavi wears on her face in fact we coulnt care less wat she wore as her underwear, I mean who wants to know? Shes only doing this for publicity its not as if any public is interested in her.
mona05 thumbnail
no one is talking about her acting in Twinkle ...so madam is talking of her make-up...
She can not even apply make-up properly...she is looking years older...totally washed out..and she thinks people will want to know what she is wearing? ....this is real bad advertisement for Mac and L'oreal brands 😕 😆

Wearing J lo's perfume and showing of her legs will not do anything becuase Madam chui mui lacks basic elegance needed to carry herself well
Halz25 thumbnail
😆
Chavi is trying to put Loreal and MAC out of business by looking like that, yes shes doing rubbish in twinkle and now she hasnt got TD toboast about so she talk about her rubbish slap who cares even i use better brands than her. And whats perfume gonna do more than wat she looks like anyway its only a scent shes only braggin on about the brands shes probably trated herself to who gives a damn even we wear good brands of makes up as well as perfumes.
~Nikki thumbnail
lol i was just waiting for the little details i knew she wud do something stupid like that! who cares she still looks like she just woke up and wore something rubbish and went to her own party
Halz25 thumbnail
😆
too right nikki, it looks like shes just woke up after having a rough nights sleep. I just cant believe her if she cant be in the news for any of her shows then she cums in it about what she wears on the stupid face of hers to be honest the reason shes bragged on about her make up is just to show everyone the brands shes wearing so what who gives a damn.