Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
According to me..

1- Its the execution of the show which spoiled everything.
Ofcourse,The execution fell terribly else JLZ was very good till its first 50 epis Ermm
This reflects in TRPs..TRPs are horrifying.

2- The chemistry b/w lead actors
Ofcourse The chemistry went to zer[o after der love confession OuchAccept it or not.
Ppl had high hopes with SaaRuv marriage including me..but makers destroy everything.

3- Saanchiji characterisation.
She was shown as smart n sensible woman but become a dumb,idiot,mother India character off lately.
Audience today is smart n dont take any s*** coming to them.

PS- all the best to Ruslaan Mumtaaz fr his future ventures and it wud b better if he concentrates on movies.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11Skittle16DeliciousASdrveena.navs.Indomitable_AngryBird_preity_d

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is d reason for JLZ shut down?" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.navs.

Goldie

.navs.

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I can't agree more Clap Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Agree with ur each & every point but still love to watch the show coz of SaRuv whom am very much fond off & am not happy at all with this sad news.Ouch

.shinchan.

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
shin...alll 3 points are bang on...specially the 2nd oneClap i am not surprisedOuch

.shinchan.

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
TRP's...from the beginning it was low...due to time slot maybe. So they altered the story and did lot of experiments which backfired. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousAS_AngryBird_.shinchan.

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Agree with ur each & every point but still love to watch the show coz of SaRuv whom am very much fond off & am not happy at all with this sad news.Ouch
ofcourse it hurts whn d show u r following go off air Unhappy

but m Ok cox show was destroyed much b4.

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

TRP's...from the beginning it was low...due to time slot maybe. So they altered the story and did lot of experiments which backfired.

Dii..dnt blame the time slot cox any timeslot b/w 8 to 11 is equally competitive dii.

may b they thought trps will boost off n altered saanchi character..change Creative Team n all

SaNiCo

Goldie

SaNiCo

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .shinchan.

According to me..

1- Its the execution of the show which spoiled everything.
Ofcourse,The execution fell terribly else JLZ was very good till its first 50 epis Ermm
This reflects in TRPs..TRPs are horrifying.

2- The chemistry b/w lead actors
Ofcourse The chemistry went to zer[o after der love confession OuchAccept it or not.
Ppl had high hopes with SaaRuv marriage including me..but makers destroy everything.

3- Saanchiji characterisation.
She was shown as smart n sensible woman but become a dumb,idiot,mother India character off lately.
Audience today is smart n dont take any s*** coming to them.

PS- all the best to Ruslaan Mumtaaz fr his future ventures and it wud b better if he concentrates on movies.

Sachi's character is just not matching with the love chemistry here.  Of course Ruslaan's news about getting married also kept the teens away form the show with hearts crushedShocked
From the marriage episode Ankita's acting just was a bit fake and I for one stopped watching this show and in all honesty enjoying the shows I never thought would like leaving JLZ leaving behind because of this lack in the acting.
The setting is great..mostly the plotting and tracking is also on the average grounds..but what is lacking in the show FOR ME is Ankita's acting..as the wife?

.shinchan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top