Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

   

What is d reason for JLZ shut down?

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 52616

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
According to me..

1- Its the execution of the show which spoiled everything.
Ofcourse,The execution fell terribly else JLZ was very good till its first 50 epis Ermm
This reflects in TRPs..TRPs are horrifying.


2- The chemistry b/w lead actors
Ofcourse The chemistry went to zer[o after der love confession OuchAccept it or not.
Ppl had high hopes with SaaRuv marriage including me..but makers destroy everything.

3- Saanchiji characterisation.
She was shown as smart n sensible woman but become a dumb,idiot,mother India character off lately.
Audience today is smart n dont take any s*** coming to them.


PS- all the best to Ruslaan Mumtaaz fr his future ventures and it wud b better if he concentrates on movies.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11Skittle16immiradrveena.TomJerry.Indomitablepreity_d_AngryBird_

.TomJerry. Goldie
.TomJerry.
.TomJerry.

Joined: 21 December 2013
Posts: 2178

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I can't agree more Clap Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Joined: 20 March 2007
Posts: 3336

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Agree with ur each & every point but still love to watch the show coz of SaRuv whom am very much fond off & am not happy at all with this sad news.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

uppaas IF-Rockerz
uppaas
uppaas

Joined: 31 January 2006
Posts: 8439

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
shin...alll 3 points are bang on...specially the 2nd oneClap i am not surprisedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

ak75 IF-Sizzlerz
ak75
ak75

Joined: 14 January 2013
Posts: 14457

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
TRP's...from the beginning it was low...due to time slot maybe. So they altered the story and did lot of experiments which backfired. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

immira_AngryBird_.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 52616

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Agree with ur each & every point but still love to watch the show coz of SaRuv whom am very much fond off & am not happy at all with this sad news.Ouch
ofcourse it hurts whn d show u r following go off air Unhappy

but m Ok cox show was destroyed much b4.
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Joined: 18 March 2012
Posts: 52616

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak75

TRP's...from the beginning it was low...due to time slot maybe. So they altered the story and did lot of experiments which backfired.

Dii..dnt blame the time slot cox any timeslot b/w 8 to 11 is equally competitive dii.

may b they thought trps will boost off n altered saanchi character..change Creative Team n all
SaNiCo Goldie
SaNiCo
SaNiCo

Joined: 15 March 2010
Posts: 2186

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .shinchan.

According to me..

1- Its the execution of the show which spoiled everything.
Ofcourse,The execution fell terribly else JLZ was very good till its first 50 epis Ermm
This reflects in TRPs..TRPs are horrifying.


2- The chemistry b/w lead actors
Ofcourse The chemistry went to zer[o after der love confession OuchAccept it or not.
Ppl had high hopes with SaaRuv marriage including me..but makers destroy everything.

3- Saanchiji characterisation.
She was shown as smart n sensible woman but become a dumb,idiot,mother India character off lately.
Audience today is smart n dont take any s*** coming to them.


PS- all the best to Ruslaan Mumtaaz fr his future ventures and it wud b better if he concentrates on movies.


Sachi's character is just not matching with the love chemistry here.  Of course Ruslaan's news about getting married also kept the teens away form the show with hearts crushedShocked
From the marriage episode Ankita's acting just was a bit fake and I for one stopped watching this show and in all honesty enjoying the shows I never thought would like leaving JLZ leaving behind because of this lack in the acting.
The setting is great..mostly the plotting and tracking is also on the average grounds..but what is lacking in the show FOR ME is Ankita's acting..as the wife?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
REASON FOR SHOW TO GO OFF-AIR

2

Author: RachnaaP   Replies: 13   Views: 823

RachnaaP 13 823 19 March 2014 at 7:49am by RachnaaP
TRP's went down bcoz of spoilers???

Author: Srivalli123   Replies: 2   Views: 256

Srivalli123 2 256 10 March 2014 at 7:01am by aparna37
reason for DV mising

2 3

Author: Srivalli123   Replies: 19   Views: 723

Srivalli123 19 723 03 March 2014 at 10:10pm by Srivalli123
The reason behind dv behaviour

Author: Savz_Startling   Replies: 4   Views: 511

Savz_Startling 4 511 26 February 2014 at 12:11pm by Savz_Startling
reason..cvs

2 3

Author: uppaas   Replies: 23   Views: 692

uppaas 23 692 14 February 2014 at 3:07am by uppaas

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index