News By the Hour on India Forums - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
OMG! its awesome! thanx a lot guys! Its gonna be really informative and useful 😳

Thanx for the info   😊

Naina
hi ... priya ji.. ahmed naam to suna hoga.. 😊

just visited that newsroom its cool. i feel ke if it is possible try to show current time ..i mean current indian time... coz many are from abroad... time of perticular news is mentioned lekin current time bhi pata chaljata to ..theek tha..ok any way thanks ..enjoy.. 😊
Originally posted by guess_gallery

hi ... priya ji.. ahmed naam to suna hoga.. 😊

just visited that newsroom its cool. i feel ke if it is possible try to show current time ..i mean current indian time... coz many are from abroad... time of perticular news is mentioned lekin current time bhi pata chaljata to ..theek tha..ok any way thanks ..enjoy.. 😊

Naam zaroor suna hai ji... badi jaani pehchaani naam hai.😛

Great suggestion.  Will forward this to Vijay who can see if this is possible.  That will make it more easier for members.
Wow, that's awesome! That's a great new feature, IF's so much fun as well usefull. This is great, can't wait to see what other new features we'll get.
This is a cool site.Thanks Vijay & team.
wowo aweoms eit just gets bette rnbetter

wow..another way to make IF even better!!! I luv it..now it'll save me a trip to samachar.com or cnn.com...😉

IF is like a one click that's it thing..all u need to do is to click on IF and boom..u have everything here..news, fan clubs, contests, people, and a ton of fun!!!!!!!

Thanks S.Priya Di 😃

Its a great new feature and I'm sure our dear IF-ians will enjoy it much as they can. 😉
WOW! I love this feature! We already enjoy so much at IF.. reading about the dramas, videos, interacting with friends, contests, music, debates and now news! 👍🏼 This way, I-Fians won't have to leave their home.. (India-forums that is 😳 )

India-forums has come a long way and its growing tremendously. May it continues to grow this way by God's grace. 😊