Arjun

   

SAMEER RATHOD OS- ADHURE KHWAAB (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

GOLD.A

IF-Sizzlerz

GOLD.A

Joined: 11 September 2013

Posts: 14914

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi_invisible

Originally posted by GOLD.A

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

awesome writing goldie...Clap

if you would have included some dialogues and some rathod roshni moments it would have been more beautiful..i understand lack of time and something out of the beat writing is difficult...Star

i wouldnt have written this much also...Dead

thanks you so so much...love you lotsss...Hug

ohh yess...lovely banner and beautiful title...Smile

keep writing such stuff..Embarrassed
 
I would have written it in 2 shots or a bit longer 
but I was not well & having fever so curtailed it a bit 
I had planned sam rosh talk n then sameers Pov to be a bit explanatory
But not an issue abhi itne se kaam chalao LOLLOL 
Glad u liked it it worth all my efforts Big smile



omg you have fever???ShockedShocked

kab se??kyu nehi bataya?AngryAngry

nways get well soon dear...SmileSmile
 
Are itna bhi nahin hai dear just 100  due to throat infection since sunday 
Aur tumhey pata to hai I told you on holi too Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi_invisible

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAMEER RATHOD OS- ADHURE KHWAAB (Page 7)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harsha111

Senior Member

Harsha111

Joined: 25 October 2013

Posts: 466

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awesome os di...
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD.A

GOLD.A

IF-Sizzlerz

GOLD.A

Joined: 11 September 2013

Posts: 14914

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harsha111

Awesome os di...
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   
Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap   Clap
 
Thanks harsha dear Big smile
Glad u liked it Smile

AmbroseFever

IF-Dazzler

AmbroseFever

Joined: 08 March 2013

Posts: 3808

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Now that is a heart touching piece. Really like how you eased in Arjun and Roshni's characters but still kept it focussed solely on Sameer. Now many people are able to do that because often they leave behind the central character and focus on the couple, so for that you have my most humble thanks. Amazing job, Goldie. Truly, amazing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD.A

GOLD.A

IF-Sizzlerz

GOLD.A

Joined: 11 September 2013

Posts: 14914

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AWriterAtHeart

Now that is a heart touching piece. Really like how you eased in Arjun and Roshni's characters but still kept it focussed solely on Sameer. Now many people are able to do that because often they leave behind the central character and focus on the couple, so for that you have my most humble thanks. Amazing job, Goldie. Truly, amazing. 
 
Loved your comment raz they are really encouraging 
You are a writer yourself and I really from bottom of my heart want your such feedback that improves my work love u lots 
keep loving my work Smile n bash when required LOLLOLWink

rimi_invisible

IF-Rockerz

rimi_invisible

Joined: 01 April 2013

Posts: 6069

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GOLD.A

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

Originally posted by GOLD.A

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

awesome writing goldie...Clap

if you would have included some dialogues and some rathod roshni moments it would have been more beautiful..i understand lack of time and something out of the beat writing is difficult...Star

i wouldnt have written this much also...Dead

thanks you so so much...love you lotsss...Hug

ohh yess...lovely banner and beautiful title...Smile

keep writing such stuff..Embarrassed
 
I would have written it in 2 shots or a bit longer 
but I was not well & having fever so curtailed it a bit 
I had planned sam rosh talk n then sameers Pov to be a bit explanatory
But not an issue abhi itne se kaam chalao LOLLOL 
Glad u liked it it worth all my efforts Big smile



omg you have fever???ShockedShocked

kab se??kyu nehi bataya?AngryAngry

nways get well soon dear...SmileSmile
 
Are itna bhi nahin hai dear just 100  due to throat infection since sunday 
Aur tumhey pata to hai I told you on holi too Smile


ohh..bhool gayi..DeadDeadDeadDead

take care dear..ab thik ho?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD.A

GOLD.A

IF-Sizzlerz

GOLD.A

Joined: 11 September 2013

Posts: 14914

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi_invisible

Originally posted by GOLD.A

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

Originally posted by GOLD.A

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

awesome writing goldie...Clap

if you would have included some dialogues and some rathod roshni moments it would have been more beautiful..i understand lack of time and something out of the beat writing is difficult...Star

i wouldnt have written this much also...Dead

thanks you so so much...love you lotsss...Hug

ohh yess...lovely banner and beautiful title...Smile

keep writing such stuff..Embarrassed
 
I would have written it in 2 shots or a bit longer 
but I was not well & having fever so curtailed it a bit 
I had planned sam rosh talk n then sameers Pov to be a bit explanatory
But not an issue abhi itne se kaam chalao LOLLOL 
Glad u liked it it worth all my efforts Big smile



omg you have fever???ShockedShocked

kab se??kyu nehi bataya?AngryAngry

nways get well soon dear...SmileSmile
 
Are itna bhi nahin hai dear just 100  due to throat infection since sunday 
Aur tumhey pata to hai I told you on holi too Smile


ohh..bhool gayi..Dead

take care dear..ab thik ho?
 
Haan Dear Theek hoon 
tumhe Pm bheja hai pad ke feedback dena Smile

rinku95

IF-Dazzler

rinku95

Joined: 31 January 2009

Posts: 3165

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Amazing
Thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GOLD.A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
T2 Sameer Rathod FF: betrayal of love new thrd pg 152

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

rimi_invisible 1213 27409 31 October 2014 at 2:24am
By chulbuliannu
Behzaad aka Rathod AT#4 ll --Attitude Reloaded--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

ankita2804 445 6156 12 September 2014 at 7:52am
By NATURESHIVANI
Sameer Rathod OS: Teri Parchayee *completed*

2 3 4 5

...anika... 32 1123 24 February 2014 at 10:30am
By _Shivani_
ArNika OS: Dekha Ek Khwaab ...anika... 1 253 15 October 2013 at 1:15am
By -Drama_Queen-
:'( adhure pyar ki adhuri dastaan :'( CS-PG2 29/5

2 3 4 5

bebovirdi 34 1693 30 May 2013 at 10:47pm
By 123pritha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.