Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Kids were so right today

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Radha has no place there so she should leave the bedroom and who is Radha to say so much to gopi about leaving modi bhavan it's none of her business.
Also radha is so anti gopi it quite obvious she hates gopi so why are Baa and Hetal letting her stay.

During the madhu and urmilla fight I just though even if urmilla has gain so much from rashi's inlaws who is madhu to talk her daughter Radha has been living off the modi's for years and is still living there.

Why has noone bothered with the condition of the mandir all these years? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basuanasuya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's time Radha should be kicked out πŸ˜‘
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you are so right   i cant wait for kids to get radha bhootni hair and pull it so much that she will be bold,  i want vidya to put ants in her clothes especially fire ants πŸ˜ƒ
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup...kids are more sensible than the adults...i want radha to go to jail for trying to kill meera 😑
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we all want radha kick out ...except for CVs
risha8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Radha has no place there so she should leave the bedroom and who is Radha to say so much to gopi about leaving modi bhavan it's none of her business.

Also radha is so anti gopi it quite obvious she hates gopi so why are Baa and Hetal letting her stay.

During the madhu and urmilla fight I just though even if urmilla has gain so much from rashi's inlaws who is madhu to talk her daughter Radha has been living off the modi's for years and is still living there.

i agree with you seems like radha should spit the truth that she killed meera to take revenge and will reach her home to meet her bhabhi forever
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic8219

Seriously, just because Koki and Ahem decided to forgo the mandir, did that mean the whole family had to neglect it too?   I mean they still have Hetal, Baa, Rashi, Methi and Radha for that matter too to keep it out of it's sorry state...You would think with a house like there's they wouldn't let any part of it be neglected, especially such a visible place for others too see plus a place that at the very least it seems Baa still frequents...πŸ˜•

Obviously they are planning to take this issue of making Gopi see that everyone needs her in that house happen really quickly as they only have a day to do so.   Seeing Koki not take the prasad I guess would not have been good enoughπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Im gna kill radha stupid mad women whts her prblm n y is she still in modi house if they dnt kick her I will 4 sure shes doin my head in grrhhh kohem need to open their eyes cum on cvs plz do sumthing u guyz are draggin this track its gtin boring at times... whn will her truth cme out...Edited by SidMkiDeewani - 10 years ago
rubeena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes u r correct.
before telling other madhu should check herself.
when Raasi came to urmilas house how much madhu scolds her to go back to sasural even jigar does not like. now what she telling to gopi?
yes i know gopi is in trouble. she needs support.
what i want to telling u is i don't want to listen these words from her mouth.