Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Radha has no place there so she should leave the bedroom and who is Radha to say so much to gopi about leaving modi bhavan it's none of her business.
Also radha is so anti gopi it quite obvious she hates gopi so why are Baa and Hetal letting her stay.

During the madhu and urmilla fight I just though even if urmilla has gain so much from rashi's inlaws who is madhu to talk her daughter Radha has been living off the modi's for years and is still living there.

Why has noone bothered with the condition of the mandir all these years? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-RaadhniAnitaholicANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kids were so right today" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
It's time Radha should be kicked out Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
you are so right   i cant wait for kids to get radha bhootni hair and pull it so much that she will be bold,  i want vidya to put ants in her clothes especially fire ants Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Raadhni

Anitaholic

IF-Dazzler

Anitaholic

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Your right that's true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
yup...kids are more sensible than the adults...i want radha to go to jail for trying to kill meera Angry

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
we all want radha kick out ...except for CVs

risha8

IF-Rockerz

risha8

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Radha has no place there so she should leave the bedroom and who is Radha to say so much to gopi about leaving modi bhavan it's none of her business.
Also radha is so anti gopi it quite obvious she hates gopi so why are Baa and Hetal letting her stay.

During the madhu and urmilla fight I just though even if urmilla has gain so much from rashi's inlaws who is madhu to talk her daughter Radha has been living off the modi's for years and is still living there.

i agree with you seems like radha should spit the truth that she killed meera to take revenge and will reach her home to meet her bhabhi forever

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 20 March 2014 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Seriously, just because Koki and Ahem decided to forgo the mandir, did that mean the whole family had to neglect it too?   I mean they still have Hetal, Baa, Rashi, Methi and Radha for that matter too to keep it out of it's sorry state...You would think with a house like there's they wouldn't let any part of it be neglected, especially such a visible place for others too see plus a place that at the very least it seems Baa still frequents...Confused

Obviously they are planning to take this issue of making Gopi see that everyone needs her in that house happen really quickly as they only have a day to do so.   Seeing Koki not take the prasad I guess would not have been good enoughWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top