Just a thought!!!!!!

benandtom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After today's epi dat was a rockstar in itself 👏 this is my thought about upcoming episodes...
firstly i think rudra will get up and eventually save paro (after the whole confession thing obviously) which wud be a BIG SURPRISE for Thakursa...😆

rudra already has a thakur loyal person with him and proof and perhaps even thakur this will lead to cancellation of his court marshall 😃

rudra will curse paro but eventually bring her back home only to be revealed the Dilsher Dahan attempt. this can show the future course for rudra caring for his dad. also he will reject about paro being guilty for fire thing...of course remembering how she saved him from the bullet. 😊

Mohini chachi's plan to be phiscofied...nt entirely though coz family members may get a lil negative about paro. 

In all this i think paro will be in her Guiltland for atleast some upcoming episodes.🥱

Also perhaps thakurainsa thakur dilsher paro rudra will have a reunion party sometime sooner...😆

Also I dont think PaRud are going to get married any time sooner.

wat do u guys think?? plz post replies...😊
Edited by benandtom - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think at first rudra will believe that paro tried to kill his dad.
But I hope that when dilsher wake up from his come that dilsher will believe that paro is innocent. Maybe he will emotionally blackmail both paro and rudra to marry each other and they will do it. Just a simple wedding at the hospital...
it won't be a hate marriage but neither a love marriage.
renski thumbnail
Question is if rudra saves paro AGAIN!!! will they live in same house as they have been or will Rudra marry her and then take her back? to find out that she alledgely tried to kill his dad??? otherwise I dont see the reason why she would go back in the house to live with them! Specially if Rudra has enuff to save his job and put tejawat away. She would also have a reason to sigh the papers for Rudra coz of Tejwats confession. I think his hatred for her will be more cos of his dad initially.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a fabulous episode. Hopefully Rudra will not have to face court martial now and Dilsher will survive.
Sharandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after reading all the spoilers I feel that rudra wont save paro. instead she will trick tejawat and escape on the otherhand rudra will find out about his dad and misunderstand paro. I feel that this could happen but I really hope it wont
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed.
I think d cv's hav interesting things for us.
RR is one such show which is unpredictable...so anything can happen.
Madhushesha thumbnail
I liked parts of the epi, but the cliche about the girl being kidnapped by the villain from the lead is too overplayed.  I saw reasons up to the last that Paro should have recognized a suspicious from Tejwat.  I hope this does not get dragged out too long.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think Rudra will misunderstand Paro for a while, coz thou she saved him from the bullet she did hit him in the head but slowly he will start seeing her innocence. For Rudra, Paro is someone who though strong and adamat, does not have a very strong sense of judgement. She will go to extremes but for all the wrong reasons. She told him point blank that she'd do anything to get out of the marriage and under the circumstances set up by Mohini, for him it's quite believable that she set fire to the room to distract Rudra from the marriage. That is for the moment, gradually he'll start to see reason though.
About Paro staying with Rudra, well I think he will just take her with him coz she has nowhere else to go. Or something else myt happen too. With RR u just never know.
RR is quite unpredictable and anything can happen. and that is something I love about the show!Edited by _SilverLining_ - 10 years ago