Users

Frequent Posters

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajnid68

respect the LOC...

pichay say waar nahi karthay...
they respected ...and the LOC diappeared...
but tanveer ..is not respecting their LOC...
will eventually have to take a hit...
when will that time come...
 zoya did not recognise herself...in the photograph..
no recollection as to how she looked when small...
   haider ...strike when the iron is hot...
 asad ..in deep slumber...after all the confusion
and zoya switching on the lights...!!

😆.. yea Tanveer did not respect LOC and will never do.. but even i wonder when the Hit will come her way?

Yea doesn't Zoya even have any photo of herself at that age?? may be she has but she suddenly did no recognize it.. may be she will  later see a childhood photo of herself and remember this photo and link it together.. i feel finding the exact book in Ghaffur's study, ghaffur's presence at wedding and all these she will ultimately connect all the dots together.😊
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post
loved it asya cute fight n asusual hate billis cheap trick
just imagine if asad drags tanveer in bathroom what happen next thank god! after marriage asad experience helps to controlled herself
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Haven't watched it kaussar.

Will watch it tmrw and reply in detail. 
Loc and Asya kiss, I want to watch it. Asya hubby wife arguments, I love them however senseless or repetitive they are.

Lovely post. This time I'm reading the post without watching the episode, and I could clearly visualise what could've happened.

Hi Gita.. do watch it.. it was an OK episode and AsYa parts were enjoyable, despite Tanveer's cheap trick.. even i love AsYa fights however senseless they are and today even Asad was totally into the fight, getting up and putting pillows to make LOC.😆.. loved RaQesh and Surbhi there.

After they showed PRECAP and Tanveer yesterday, i did not expect anything from today's epi and last two days epis were a real bore... may be not expecting much was the reason why i enjoyed today's epi.😆
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good post sweets!

I am happy that Nikhat has Asad's room and now Badi Bi got Dilshad's room.. Phew! Can't see the Qureshis in our Khan Villa..

AsYa need a big new bedroom..something like Asad's old room..

Tanu's plan did somewhat work.. Zoya was caught off guard.. She ended up looking at her wedding pictures to remind herself of Asad's Qubool Hai part..he's only hers..yea girl..why can't they just become one in EVERY way?

I like how you connected the two.. She lost one clue..or didn't recognize it..but she got hold of another major clue..

Tanu couldn't separate but yea, Abu will.. I do see separation coming soon..

The montage tells a story.. I am looking forward to how it's gonna unfold..

The stage is set for Ayaan.. He needs to come now.. Humeira is being physically, mentally & emotionally, verbally abused all the time.. It's her own choices that led her to this..but I still feel bad for her.. Ayaan needs to come to the rescue..

I am still hopeful.. QH has so much potential.. So much to happen.. The story has so much.. Hopefully it picks up soon!
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhiholic

lovely post Kausar... m little lost :P where is Khushboo??

Thanks Yaari.. didn't you watch epi?  Khushboo was also there and Daadi on her room finding mission barged into her room and exclaimed 'Khushboo' on seeing her and confused Haseena and Farhan by saying how she loves seeing Khushboo in advertisements.😆
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhibornstar

I ws jus prayin fo asad e suld nt pull tannu inside d bathroom thz god e dint luvd asya scene

hehe..  yea If Asad has pulled her inside, she would have seen everything which Zoya hasn't..😆.. thank God he didn't.. these days all AsYa scenes are the only thing to cherish in the epi's and i too loved it.😊
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

hope he told her that and some razia-haider scenes too.dont know what cvs r planning but tomorrow really look interesting.and Qh boys office bhi jaata hain.😆

Haidar may not tell her the whole truth tomorrow but i think soon he will... and probably Humaira will hate her Abbu more after that... lets see how it goes.

Yea they do go to office as well.😆
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana5

nice post
loved it asya cute fight n asusual hate billis cheap trick
just imagine if asad drags tanveer in bathroom what happen next thank god! after marriage asad experience helps to controlled herself

Thanks Sana..yea AsYa fight was cute.. If Asad dragged her nothing will happen because he would recognize her as bathroom had lights... but she would see everything that even Zoya has not seen till now.😆
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Good post sweets!

hey Dear how are you?... thanks.

I am happy that Nikhat has Asad's room and now Badi Bi got Dilshad's room.. Phew! Can't see the Qureshis in our Khan Villa.. me too... loved Daadi for this.

AsYa need a big new bedroom..something like Asad's old room..

Yea Asya's room at SM itself is a problem.. Who would feel like a SR in such a room?

Tanu's plan did somewhat work.. Zoya was caught off guard.. She ended up looking at her wedding pictures to remind herself of Asad's Qubool Hai part..he's only hers..yea girl..why can't they just become one in EVERY way?

Yea what Tanu wanted, she somewhat achieved... that is unnerving Zoya.. i forgot about that part and how she remembered their Nikah and the way Asad said QH.. she really had to reassure herself that Asad is hers.. but she herself is giving Tanu this opportunity to do all this.

I like how you connected the two.. She lost one clue..or didn't recognize it..but she got hold of another major clue..

I think she will eventually connect all the clues together and learn the truth.. she may even recall the photo later as she had said today also that humiara in the photo did not look like her at all.

Tanu couldn't separate but yea, Abu will.. I do see separation coming soon..

I also feel some sort of separation is coming..😭

The montage tells a story.. I am looking forward to how it's gonna unfold..

Haven't thought about the montage much.. some one said Asad looks angry in the montage but i feel he looks concerned towards Zoya while Zoya looks angry and hurt.

The stage is set for Ayaan.. He needs to come now.. Humeira is being physically, mentally & emotionally, verbally abused all the time.. It's her own choices that led her to this..but I still feel bad for her.. Ayaan needs to come to the rescue..

Stage is set but will he?..don't know what they are planning.

I am still hopeful.. QH has so much potential.. So much to happen.. The story has so much.. Hopefully it picks up soon!
Agree it has so much potential still.😊

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
So agree with you Kausar.. am sure Zoya was not that young in the photograph that she cannot recognize herself in it.

What is wrong with Zoya?????? Tanveer has been ranting about no SR, no Walima and no proper Husband Wife relation between ASYA and still she prefers to look at her snaps and the max she feels is to peck her husband on his forehead while he snores???

I felt very bad seeing Tanveer dressed like Zoya and then talking all filth when she is dragged out the room by Zoya. I wanted to slap Tanveer, hit her with anything I could lay my hands on or even push her hard so she lands on her bum on the floor, but Zoya just stood there huffing and doing nothing???

Seriously what is wrong with this woman???