Desh Ki Beti Nandini

Plan Revenge People's Party- Part 2

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Plan Revenge People's Party - Part 2 -  A typical afternoon planning, plotting by GD despite many failed attempts on Nandini and Raj.

After eating the  Prathas and mutton Briyani prepared by Abhay, sous chef, GD let out  a huge burp so loud, that the the  neighbours kids playing outside ran for cover in fright!. She walked heavily,to the huge mirror mounted on the wall of her study.  She stood  provocatively with both hands on her hips, but just at the moment,  beyond her control,  some gas emitted and engulfed the air with bad odour. A loud crash was heard  behind her but she was nonchalant of the chaos she created.! She asked without a care in the world...

GD:  Mirror Mirror on the wall...Who is the most evilest of all?

Mirror  was rudely awakened  from the afternoon nap: For god sake psycho, cant you give me a break? I am damn tired from your torture.  How many times do I have to tell you  " YOU ARE"?

GD: Don't give me attitude okay. ?  I cant help it. I need to hear you saying it again and again.. So tell me once again. Come on! Hurry up!

Mirror with both hands clenched ..: For crying out loud woman, YOU ARE! YOU! YOU !!.. So don't act like as if you don't know!

GD  is disbelief  with her hand  on her face :  What? Are you sure, I am ?. No one else out there, vying for the title?

Mirror  rolled its eyes :As if you don't know.  Trust me, I have been here in this mansion for many centuries and you take the prize for the most craziest  and the bizarre one. You hold the title , woman!

GD face glowed with pride but still not convinced: No, you are just saying it. I don't believe you...

Mirror raised his eyes heavenwards: Good god  woman! Is there no end to this pretence.  Now , Why would I lie? I have never seen a mother  so determined in planning, plotting on many different  ways to shoot her son and his wife like you do. So many attempts and you never give up even when it backfires.! You have no shame at all.

GD nodded rasied her hands upwards: Ok, ok I believe you. No more compliments. I am very dedicated to my job. I thrive on the edge

Mirror shook its head : Yeah I can see that. You are very persistent in your killing mission. So demonically evil!

GD was blushing : What I can say? I love my job. The things a mother has to do to hurt her son...hmmm. Its such a heavy responsibility you know. I love my little boy to bits.

Mirror yawned and asked sleepily. : Oh really? You could have fooled me. Hey, what's that on your head?

GD looked a bit lost and touched her head.: Its a  banganapalli  mango . In season now.

Mirror:  Hello Madame I  can see that. Question is why is the ripe  big mango tied on your head.

GD more composed : Oh that!  See , I lost my mango brooch. So I thought something similar would do.

Mirror: Duh.. You have lost me...  but why  ITS  on your head weirdo ?

GD explained : It was too big to pin it on my blouse. Hence the head. How do I look?

Mirror replied. : Silly and dumb like your usual vile looking self.

GD  persistently asked : Do you think I am beautiful?

Mirror  said sarcastically. Dont be silly!  Not a chance !

GD went on : What do you think of my saree

Mirror  screamed in shock : Saree! You gotta be kidding me.  I thought it was the living room's velvet curtain you draped around you?

GD with a hurtful expression :  Stop goofing. Be serious.!

Mirror  was stunned : But I am.! Why do you wear these heavy velvet stuff. ?. I just don't understand what you guys are wearing most of the  times !

GD asked angrily : What do  you mean? Explain your self. You are not making any sense.

Mirror sarcastically :  You mean you do? Hey what's with all this heavy jewellery, make up bright colour glittery stuff you people wear all day? 

GD : The stuff that Royal wear.

Mirror: Now my cousin tells me even Buckingham palace takes it easy but you guys are just flaunting...even when you take a shower! They are so glittery it hurts my eyes when you parade in front of me.! Take it easy will you?

GD head was cocked in an angle and in faraway thoughts :  I feel the  urge to kill Nandini with a poison  apple. Can you get me one?

Mirror  checked its inventory list. : Nope,  Its out of stock. You need to order first. Might take about  14 days.

GD in deep though. Nope that wont do.  Well get me something else then. I don't want her to take up in the masterchef challenge. I am not prepared to lose this time.

Mirror puffed a cigarette : Why don't you give the Mango on your head to her instead.?

GD asked in surprise : Will it work?

Mirror  with a deadpan expression  : No dumbo it wont! Just inject it with poison  and pass it to her, silly.

GD: What about my son? Abhay..Abhay , where are you man?

Mirror now on the brink of headache. . Oh stop yelling woman. He has been lying on the floor after you knocked him out with your gas.!

To be continued!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...Silambu Ji...what a parade of comedy.

GD farting!!!! and Abhay unconscious...Mango on her head and living room draperies around her. Perfect description of the villain of the show.

Seriously Hanste hanste tummyache hogaya...

NainanH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nic one
ppl will die laughing 🤣
thanks
do update soon