Page 1 of 277

Page 1
Page   of 277
Page 2 Page 277

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged

30 years back,GOD had blessed someone's parents with a lovely and an adorable son who,now,has won so many hearts all over the world. and its none other than you Mr. Shaheer Sheikh. Embarrassed
                But you know what? The sky must have cried out for loosing out such a bright star on 26th March,1984.

Medha: Oh GOD!! GOD!! Its THE day, you all. The Day!! Our Darling Emperor of Shaheerian Nation completed his 30 years in this world.

Debi: Yes.PartyAnd i have been working hard to make a good old crazy thread in our saxobeat's honour. All the Subjects of Our King are dying to wish him a rocking birthday.

Suki: Guys! i wanted to share a pictureSmile. Our Shaheer looks extremely Hot as a 30 year old grown up Man.

Rushi: Yes! My Shaheer! Superman! AaawEmbarrassed He is 30!! completed his three decades! So proud of our rockstar! 

Medha: Ugh you guys are so sweet. Giving me cavities! Seriously though, He looks so young for a 30 years old. What a super sexy Hunk.

Suki: Yes! I can see his midriff in this recent pictureBlushing!he is so hot. I will make a new edit on these pics of him looking like a sexy god.Day Dreaming

Medha: You mean Sex GodBlushing

Rushi: UghhhAngry Guys! Stop! Its SHAHEER SHEIKH! hate it when people call him anything other then that! Its Shaheer! not sex god! shah and whatever dirty names you are giving him. 

Suki: gussa kyu ho rahi ho?Smile Rushi you call him Shah and rockstar and ..

Debi: Superman! But Rushi is right! Stop drooling you all! and stop being so perverted! Let us keep the thread family friendly. Ok?

Suki: Ohh i will make a creation of Shaheers bulging biceps and deep eyes

Rushi: Yes please Suku! collect pics of him from different angle, his eyes will look of different colors.

Medha: Yes! His eyes look like honey, hazel, greenish golden, and olive brown.

Suki: Wo koi alien hai kya? jo uske eyes itne sare colors ke honge? Ye waala pic dekho from Mahabharat! his eyes look like melted chocolate

Rushi: Yes. His eyes are the most beautiful i have ever seen on a man! So deep and narrow!

Debi: Yes so Narrow and deep! Like he is looking into your soul!Embarrassed

Medha: Yes so narrow and broody as if he is undressing you with your eyes!

Rushi: He bhagwaan Medha! Tum Shaheer ko baksh do! You crazy gal!WackoLOL If he reads it he will faint

SukiSmile See, this pic though! I just noticed his hands are so beautiful! his fingers are so long ...

Medha: Yes perfect for grabbing you and ...

Rushi: MedhaaaAngry Jo bhi gandi baat bolne waali hai tu apne Brain me hi rak! no need to vomit it here!

Medha: Karni hai "gandi baat, gandi gandi gandi baat"Evil Smile

Suki: There was this another pic from MB sets, Shaheers Dhoti was so so low. I saw it with my critical eyes!

Medha: Suki! give me credit! i am the inventor of the 'Critical eyes' bhul gyiShocked

Debi:  Shut up you guys! Shaheer has such a diverse fanbase, collage girls to our Grand moms to little KidsBig smile

Rushi: Of course! He is a star dude! Our Shaheer!Embarrassed Everyone is gone for him. And every year, more people fall in love with him. 

Suki: He is such an Enigma! Did you notice that his dhoti was the lowest till date

Medha: Yes Suki i did, i would also like to remind you that it was me who noticed his low waist dhoti for the first time!

Rushi: Yep! he so yummy! wanna eat him up, i tell you.Embarrassed

Medha: Yes so tasty he is!Evil Smile

Suki: You both sound like the Raakshasis from Hidimb Vana.LOL

Debi: Dont make it a non-veg thread, guys. Fans will be offended to hear you guys talking about Shaheer like he is a delicious exotic dish Sleepy

Suki: Oh i made the GIFs of Shaheer removing his shawl in that Epi, he looksDay Dreaming

Medha: Yes i enjoyed the Strip Show thoroughly!Blushing Next, i want him to strip his ...

Rushi: Medhaaa ... you Censored

Suki: Tumhe Lajja nahi aati? LOL

Medha: No mai tumhari tarah hi besharam hu Suki.ROFL

Debi: You all are impossible! Tum kaha se kaha pohoch gaye! you all are so embarrassing!

Medha: I was wondering how Shaheer will celebrate is birthday! will he even celebrate or will he be shootingCry

Rushi: No break, obviously. He is so hard working, my Rockstar. All for us Birdies! 

Suki: i wish he gets a break and have a blast on his special day with his friends and co stars.

Medha: Yes! His Highness of Shahaeerian Nation should feel like the King of the whole world

Rushi: Lame! dont quote Om Shanti Om, you crazy gal!

Debi: Sorry For This All Everybody! Just ignore them! Wishing An amazing birthday to our Sexobeat,Handsome Hunk Shaheer Sheikh.. Party 
This thread is dedicated to him on his 30th Birthday.

Medha: You are awesome, you super sexy Stud!Star Happy birthday Your Highness!

Suki: Happy Birthday, Shaheer! Keep up the amazing work you are doing! Clap

Rushi: Yes! Have a rocking Day my superman! Happy 30th Birthday! Love you loads!Hug

Debi: Folks! Do check out the thread and leave your messages for Shaheer. Embarrassed

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 9:43am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticAnyanikkyourlovingsisSS_754kg1234Neha-05Sps1priya___Aakanksha5emu18navyabharathiFarwa60heenaa1993AfiChanAC_CAArul97silent_moonShobhit117-Koeli_Appy--Gitanjali-kalyani_shivamunnihyderabad.Safina.shanak.hotsrishtisinghYoooooemmykhannpriyanischalson_ssohiniluvsmusicjc_2312juthee_alamABCDesiGirl93mnx12laila1994-sayeed-shahzgowripriyaBrishti_Sarkar-Shani-._Pari_..HookandHybrid.Krishnaa_NairfrappieRushikajyoti07_barbiemythili2...Mallu...Viamuniquestylesallybabyanyadiv96MS-meghasharmasscomp32debasree04SanDhirholic.SaiS-Rashi-rashvinprincessofkesarSukanya_DattaProud-India-StephinesS-santhiyaa_Jmomorockz-abhi-pundir-....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "II Welcome To The Birthday Bash Of Our Saxobeat SHAHEER SHEIKH II" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Shaheer Sheikh is an Indian actor.He was born in Jammu and Kashmir.Shaheer hails from Bhaderwah district of the Jammu region.He studied Science 10+2 at Hari Singh Higher Secondary School,Jammu.He completed his studies from New Law College,Bharati Vidyapeeth University,Pune.He is a Law Graduate.He has a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and owns an event management company.He did modelling before becoming an actor.After graduating in Bachelor's degree in Law,he was working in Pune.He is also a very good photographer.He is Aries.His family members calls him Sameer/Sunny.He used to be mischeivous and loves playing video games,cricket and dancing in school/college's cultural functions.He is very fond of swimming.He stated that he would run to swim seeing flowing water.His favourite actor is Salman Khan and favourite movie is Andaz Apna Apna.He loves writing poems and about his own life and experiences.He is a big music buff.He stated that he wants to compose music and he may release his own music album.He describes himself as a wanderer.He loves to roam around.He loves singing and travelling.

While working in Pune its been only 8 months when Shaheer got a call from his friend from Mumbai who asked him to do an audition for Kya Mast Hai Life(2009-2010).He started his acting career with Kya Mast Hai Life on Disney Channel India.Later he appeared in Jhansi Ki Rani on Zee TV.Then he acted in Best Of Luck Nikky on Disney Channel India and he signed Navya..Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal on Star Plus.That time he also appeared in song Teri Palkey of A.M.Turaz video album 'Ek Ladki Shabnami Jaisi'.After that he has done a short telefilm 'Honeymoon' in Star Plus show Teri Meri Love Stories.Recently he is playing the character of Arjuna in Star Plus mythological show Mahabharat. 

Happy Birthday to the guy who played the character of Vir in Kya Mast Hai Life Party

Happy Birthday to the guy who played the character of Nana Saheb in Jhansi Ki Rani Party

Happy Birthday to the chocolate boy who played the character of a lover boy Anant in Navya Party

Happy Birthday to the sexiest man in the world who did the album Teri Palkey Party

Happy Birthday to the innocent soul who played the character of Nityanand in Teri Meri Love Stories Party

Happy Birthday to the prince of Tellywood who plays  the character of Arjuna in Mahabharat Party 

& finally  

A Very Happy Birthday To The Very Amazing Person SHAHEER SHEIKH Party

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 7:04am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

yourlovingsisShaheer-FanaticSps1Neha-05priya___emu18Farwa60Arul97silent_moonkalyani_shiva-Koeli_Appy-jc_2312srishtisinghemmykhannshanak.hot.Safina.laila1994shahz-Shani-Brishti_SarkarKrishnaa_Nairfrappiejyoti07Rushikasallybaby...Mallu...mythili2MS-meghasharmadebasree04-Rashi-rashvinSaiSanyadiv96SanDhirholic.santhiyaa_JSukanya_Dattamomorockz-abhi-pundir-

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Shaheer played the role of Vir Mehra in Kya Mast Hai Life who was 17 years old boy.Vir loves music.He treasures his guitar the most.The titlis mostly Kimmy have a crush on him and he knows that.He is in the science stream and hates dramatics.His parents are doctors and want to make him a doctor too,but when he sees blood he faints.He has a good voice and sings with Ragini at the Fresher's party.He also writes his own lyrics.He is often roped into doing thingshe normally wouldn't have done,(like going on date with titlis)by Zeeshan,his best chady-buddy friend.He is the only person who knows that Ragini can sing.He is the cool cute dude of Red Field Academy.

Shaheer played the role of Nana Saheb who is a biological son of Madhav Narayan Rao.Nana Saheb was brother of Manu(Rani Lakshmi Bai).He pretends to be an ally of British saves the Rani and the Rani kills Nelson.

Ritesh is 17 years old.He is Dolly's ex-boyfriend.At first,they started dating after they begin studing together.He and Popi share similar dansing abilities that rival each other,but they eventually become friends.Ritesh finally watches a movie with Dolly showing that he really cares for her.Later in the series Dolly come to knoe that Ritesh cheated on her after Nikky bit Ritesh and she spotted him with his arms around Maya at his work.

Anant is a 19 years old college boy who on the surface,looks like any other urban boy.He has the latesh clothes,car and looks which any girl would fall for.But deep down he is traditionalist,a conformist who believes in the old-world,values of joint family and arranged marriages.Unlike most of the teenages of today's time,he reveres his grandfather and seems to have been brought up to respect his family's traditions and to live by the rule book.His life before meeing Navya included following the chalked by his family.He did not think,even for a sceond that he could ever fall in love.

Shaheer had performed in one song Teri Palkey of A.M.Turaz video album Ek Ladki Shabnami Jaisi.He had shot this song during earlier days of Navya.

Nityanand is an orphan who works as an agent in Honeymoon travels.Saloni,th edaughter of the owner of the travel agency ids married to Nityanand agaginst her will.Saloni is in love with Sunil.She receives a rose every morning at her doorstep and thinks its from Sunil.She and Nitya go to the venetian Macao for their honeymoon.Saloni learns that Sunil had rejected her due to her horoscope.She falls in love with Nityanand on learning that he is the one who gives her a rose everyday.

Shaheer is recently playing the character of Arjuna who is the 3rd Pandav in Mahabharat.There is a say that he was the best archer in the world.He was devraj Indra's Kripaputra and the king  of Hastinapur Maharaj Pandu's 3rd son.He was born after Yudhishtir and Bheem.

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 7:13am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticyourlovingsisNeha-05Sps1priya___emu18Farwa60Arul97kalyani_shiva-Koeli_Appy-jc_2312srishtisinghemmykhannson_s.Safina.devashree_hshahz-Shani-sallybabyRushikajyoti07mythili2Krishnaa_NairfrappieSukanya_Dattadebasree04MS-meghasharma-Rashi-SaiSSanDhirholic.anyadiv96santhiyaa_J-abhi-pundir-momorockz

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Respectable citizen

Good human 

Energetic

Sweet

Down to earth

Super active

Handsome

Hard working

Charming smile

Hazel eyes

Admirable acting skill

Romantic person

Family man

Inspiring

Good looking

Smart

Honest

Unique figure

Talented

Charismatic

Just undefinable

Ravishing

Elegant

Too hot to handle

Cuteness personified

Humble

Friendly

Passionate about acting

Cares for his fans/birdies

Adorable

Genuine

Soft spoken

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 7:15am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Sps1Neha-05yourlovingsisShaheer-Fanaticemu18priya___Arul97Farwa60-Koeli_Appy-kalyani_shivasrishtisinghemmykhanndevashree_hshahz-Shani-sallybabyKrishnaa_NairTacker_Holicjyoti07mythili2MS-meghasharmadebasree04SanDhirholic.anyadiv96SaiS-Rashi-Sukanya_Dattasanthiyaa_Jmomorockz-abhi-pundir-

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged

The Day of the Largest Celebration
In the Shaheerian Nation
His Highness Shaheer Sheikh turned thirty
Our best wishes and Affection.
We,his admirers,his lovers are no stranger,
To waxing poetries on his ever charming smile,
And penning down sonnets on the depth of his hazel eyes
We would happily drown in them,such alluring danger

Our Darling Emperor completes his third decade
He is a bright star, who rules millions of hearts, there is no debate
He is like that European Red Wine-
Assertive, sophisticated, epitome of Grace
That keeps getting superior, stronger in character with Age
He has been invading our hearts and dreams,
Either it be as adorable Veer
Gentle and talented, scared of blood
Voice of reason among his friends
Or that Handsome Collage Hunk,
What was his name?Yeah,Anant
Who placed us in a dreamy haze
With his sensitive and soulful gaze
His sweet and thoughtful words put the female population
Including lovable navya in a frenzy craze
Now he portrays, a celebrated warrior so great
Kuru prince arjuna is like a second skin to Shaheer Sheikh
He goes in such depth with the legendary character,
Most of the time, we cant even differentiate..
The coming generation will remember Shaheer
As the conflicted undefeated warrior, arjuna of mahabharata
Dearest to Krishna, receptor of the knowledGe of Geeta
We apologize for the indecency, but how can we not mention,
Shaheer sports fittest biceps and bulging muscles
The most appealing physique,deep and sexy features
That obviously caught out attention
And became the motivation of our salvation
May this year and all the others
Bring more of the deserved success and stardom
To our ever charming and hot stud
A great and prosperous birthday to Shaheer
May you be the happiest person forever
And keep dazzling us with
your ever amazing acting
And handsome existence...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHEER SHEIKH

--Medha

If Not For Your Birth Day
If not for your birth day,I would never have known the contentmentof unconditional love,
love that goes on and on,devotion that never fades or yields no matter what the challenge,obstacle or provocation
.If not for your birth day,I wouldn't have experienced the satisfaction of being fulfilled through amazing pleasures I didn't even know existed.**
If not for your birth day I wouldn't have someone who is the love of my life..gorgeous and drop dead handsome,and,making life filled with love and happiness..**
If not for your birth day,I wouldn't have you.Oh, Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday my drop dead gorgeous prince Shaheer sheikh* Embarrassed

--anshikashaheer

Your birthday, may give you full of joy 
Your birthday, may give you full of enjoySmile 

Your birthday, may give you full of respect
Your birthday, may full fill your all desire Embarrassed

Happy birthday, to a beautiful sou
Happy birthday, to a wonderful heartHeart
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul 
Happy birthday, to a great youHug
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

Happy birthday to you Shaheer Big smile

-- Priyanka.710

~**On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday **~
~**May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.**~
~**Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!**~ 

-- Ria

Although i cannot be there,
                You know right from the start,
        That every wish i wish for you-
                 Each comes straight from my heartHeartHeart

I wish that all you dreams come true...**
                      Have happiness,not stress!
                I wish your lifes adventure,
             Is filled with grand success...

I wish you peace,but not without-
                            Enthusiasm deep...
                                                As any ocean on this world ,
                        I  wish your health you keep.  

HeartHeart I make these wishes everyday
                        With prayers sent above ,
               But on your special day of days
                              I speak them loud,with love  HeartHeart

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY ...Party

--Mahi565

Morning I went to the church

The priest looked at me in awe

I never visit the church in mornings

"Father!"I tell him

"Today is his birthday"

On the way back the Sun I saw

Was shining brighter.

The birds flew high chirping love

I tell myself,"They might have known,

that today is his birthday"

All my friends were happy

For a dinner I gave as treat

A curious friend asked me why

"Dear"I tell her

"Today is his birthday"

I will never be dull even when the Sun is at West

For I knew very well

that I will live for the same day

to come again the years to follow

for this day will always be your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

--nikshamya

I pray you have all the finest
And
Bestest things in life,
And everything
what you think those immediately comes true amen
Happy Birthday shaheer sheikh .. with lots of love Heart Wish u many many Happy returns of day,
have a
every enjoyfull moment in ur life, have
delightfull every second of every minutes,
enjoy a day with
happyness best luck for ur brightness future.
best wishesh for ur enjouful birthday...
HaPpY BirtHdaY

--Nadia_raja

There is a wonder called Shaheer Sheikh,

No feature of him is bad neither is any of it fake,

He is the apple of every birdie's eye,

And His tears are the reason we cry,

He is the perfect Mahabharat's perfect Arjun,

Oh we can even die for his frown!

And today is his birthday,

And we all pray...MAY

Happiness always stays with him,

And he always remain smart and slim(LOL),

He says we are his best buddies,

This is why we love him and his super smileys!

I send him 100 candles and 100 flowers,

And wish his statue is on top of every tower!

Like without Gandiv, Arjun incomplete..

Without his birdies,how can Shaheer be complete?

Today we all wish Shaheer a very happy birthday,

Discover yourself in a new way, everyday in everyway!

Love you Shaheer,we wanna scream,

So that we can meet you and fulfill our dream!

--Brishti_Sarkar

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 7:52am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticNeha-05yourlovingsisSps1rani.12priya___emu18Farwa60Arul97kalyani_shiva-Koeli_Appy-srishtisinghemmykhannjuthee_alam.Safina.devashree_h-Shani-Brishti_Sarkarshahz_barbieTacker_Holicjyoti07RushikaKrishnaa_Nairfrappiesallybabyanyadiv96santhiyaa_JSukanya_DattaSaiSSanDhirholic.-Rashi-debasree04momorockz-abhi-pundir-

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 26 March 2014 at 12:14am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticSps1Neha-05emu18Farwa60-Koeli_Appy-emmykhannjuthee_alam.Safina.-Shani-shahzTacker_Holicjyoti07RushikasallybabyKrishnaa_Nairfrappiemythili2debasree04Sukanya_Dattasanthiyaa_JSaiSanyadiv96SanDhirholic.-Rashi--abhi-pundir-

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I send across my best wishes to one of the best persons we know, who is like a best friend to his fans and has given us the best pleasant  times in our life.  wish we fans could have brought the entire world as special presents to you on this special day, but we cant, meanwhile we give you the gift of love from our heart of hearts; Happy Birthday SHAHEER SHEIKH- A versatile genius in all the fields.

Love,
RASHMI

Happy birthday my ravishing and drop dead gorgeous Shaheer Sheikh  I LOVE YOU LIKE MAD..!!    This vm is dedicated to u my charming prince..may u have a beautiful bday..and stay blessed my sweety..here is the vm:-*Happy bday shaheer sheikh*Many many returns of the day my jaan..may u keep smiling forever...hope u like my vm mr shaheer..!*    HAPPY BIRTHDAY. .*MY SHAHEER *HAPPY BIRTHDAY* MY SHAHEER*HAPPY BIRTHDAY * MY SHAHEER *HAPPY BIRTHDAY * MY SHAHEER *I love you like crazyy shaheer sheikh...happy bday..tum jiyo hazaaron saal..hai hamari yhi tammana..!*take care and stay blessed**ur gorgeous shaheer. .  
There's a special place within my heart that only you can fill.For you had my love right from the start and I know you always will...Happy birthday my gorgeous prince Shaheer sheikh *The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the trees are swaying, all to wish you a happy birthday! My handsome hunk SHAHEER SHEIKH *If tomorrow holds my promise,it will be to forever look into your eyes,And be with you forever,in a land with no good-byes. Happy birthday my love SHAHEER SHEIKH. You were there by my side,all my fears and doubts subside You are my strength deep inside you are the moon and I am the tide...Happy birthday my gorgeous Shaheer sheikh *Every time I see you smile I feel like I could run for miles I wish you could see that you are the world to me ..Happy birthday my sexy SHAHEER SHEIKH *This greeting is meant for a lovely person who has filled my life with lots of happiness, love and care. Happy birthday, my prince Shaheer sheikh*I'm really blessed to have you in my life, as nothing could be more special than the day when you came into this world. So thank you and a very happy birthday to the love of my life-*SHAHEER SHEIKH *Sending you oceans of love and constellations of kisses on your birthday. I love u Shaheer sheikh**ur gorgeousHere's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, gorgeous, sexy and rocking personality in town. Have a great day my hot and ravishing SHAHEER SHEIKH *On your birthday, I thank God for your birth, as my world would be incomplete without you. Happy Birthday my charming SHAHEER SHEIKH *I'd like to wish a lovely and very happy birthday to the prince in my life. I love you **shaheer sheikh**You are brighter than the sun, calmer than the ocean and hotter than the boys next door. I love you. Happy birthday my jaan SHAHEER SHEIKH! *With a bouquet of roses I can't measure up to your wishes.So I challenge fate and ask him to fulfill your wishes.Love you my sweetheart SHAHEER SHEIKHWords are scarce to tell you how I feel today. You are my love, Happy Birthday My crazyy love SHAHEER SHEIKHToday the sun forgot to rise. He was too busy... thinking about how to shine the best light for a very special day: your birthday Happy birthday my sexy and charming SHAHEER SHEIKHTo the world, you may be one person, But to me, you are the world. Happy Birthday! my handsome and stunning SHAHEER SHEIKHSomebody up there cares for you, somebody down here loves you. Happy Birthday my sweetheart SHAHEER SHEIKHThe sun is shining, the birds are chirping and the trees are swaying, all to wish you a happy birthday Shaheer sheikh**the most sexy and sizzling guy whom I love like crazyy!*

Lalalalalalalala! Its 26th of March! Which means its S.H.A.H.E.E.R   S.H.E.I.K.H's   B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y<3  

Happy Birthday to someone I love so much

To someone who has the "special touch"

Always makes a smile pop up on my face

Everything is with style and grace

Please no how special you are

Wherever you go- whether near or far

Happy Birthday Rockstar Shaheer! 

This is an acoustic poem!

Be yourself

Invite new challenges

Recall past triumphs

Trust your instincts

Have faith in your abilities

Desire only the best

Affirm your strenghts

You're got what it takes 

!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You are the light of many eyes,

You are the dream that we dream every night,

You are the emotion we feel 24/7,

You are like the sun that brightens our day,

You are the beginning and end to our day,

You are the person that brings a smile to our face,

You are like the heart of every soul,

You are and will always remain as the heartbeat of many hearts!

Without you we are incomplete like an empty sky with no sun or moon!

May God bless you with success, wealth, health, proseperity, happiness and most of all...LOVE!

Because its your birthday
This is very special day
Be sure to celebrate
In every special way!
Because its your birthday!
Be sure to wish upon a star
And think of all of us who
know how wonderful you are!!!
Wishing you a very Happie B'day SHAHEER...
>Hope you enjoy tour special day and may God showers all his blessings on you!!!
May all your wishes come true...

Sometimes feelings cannot be expressed in words, but Ill try my level best. Im so happy that You will be reading this message of mine. The feeling is beautiful.

It is your birthday, a most beautiful day of your life. Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May God shower you his choicest blessings

"When god made u he was having a good day! coz ur so special , so kindhearted , that its difficult 2 tell in words ... Happy Birthday"

<3  H A P P Y BIR T HDAY <3

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.hoping this day will b as speacial as u are ! <3 u're a TRUE ROCKSTAR in my life <3 lub yaa for who u are  ther is no need to say how speacial u're ...no matter wot u'll alwayz b my obsession FOREVER ! <3 
My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. lub ya shaheer ji tu meraaa herooo .. tum jeeyo hazaroon saal <3 alwayz b happie n keep smiling <3  

A butterfly lives only for a few days,but it still flies joyfully capturing many hearts.Each moment is precious in life.Live it fully and win many hearts. (which you already have so win many more hearts! )

No shadows to depress you, only joys to surround you, many friends to love you, god himself to bless you. These are my wishes for you today, "Happy Birthday Shaheer"! :D
You're the best! :D
There are gifts wrapped in ribbons
that shine and catch the eye
But in time they may fade
wither, break or die
But a wish lasts forever
Never going out of style.
So I give my wish to you.
Unwrap it with your smile.

May our heart be filled with happiness
every part of the year,
May you never know sadness
or ever shed a tear
May every challenge be easy
to face and overcome
May there never be a storm,
but always a bright shining sun.

May the sound of heartfelt laughter
always ring in your ears.
And friendships just grow stronger
with every passing year.May your work be your passion
Your accomplishments be praised.
May your income be abundant
and fulfillment fill your days.

May you know your true self
and always recognise
the treasure that you are,
The gifts you hold inside
at the end of each day.
As you watch the setting sun,
May you get a sense of pride
at all that you have done.

And so this is my birthday wish,
It's all the best for you.
Now blow the candles in one breath
and may all your dreams come true.

Happy Birthday shaheer ! Always keep smiling! :D
mwaahh..!!! loads of love..!!! 

Wish You Many More Happy Returns  Of  The  Day

Instead of counting candles,Or tallying the years,Contemplate your blessings now,As your birthday nears.

Consider special peopleWho love you, and who care,And others who've enriched your lifeJust by being there.

Think about the memoriesPassing years can never mar,Experiences great and smallThat have made you who you are.

Another year is a happy gift,So cut your cake, and say,"Instead of counting birthdays,I count blessings every day!"

A Birthday Prayer
May your Days be Blessed
with Sunshine & Joy
and your Nights with
Peaceful Dreams
May you always be
Happy & have a song
In your Heart
as you celebrate your
 Special Day!!!!!

He is the KING of Indian Tellywood
He is the Ruler of Million Fans Hearts
His Voice sends Tingles up your Spine 
His Hazel Brown eyes can melt your Heart 
His sexy smile can make you weak in your legs  
His Handsome and Good looks are always a Bonus point
Happy Birthday to God's Perfect Creation
Munda kukaad kamal da..

You are Simply Blessed "Shaheer Sheikh" so proud to be your Fan   

Smiley cheerleader 108.gifSmiley cheerleader 108.gifSmiley cheerleader 108.gifHAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHEER Smiley cheerleader 108.gifSmiley cheerleader 108.gifSmiley cheerleader 108.gif

Smiley party 049.GIFOn this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...Smiley party 044.gifSmiley party 044.gifSmiley party 044.gifSmiley party 044.gif

Smiley party 048.gifMay your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.Smiley party 073.gif
Once again A Very Happy birthday To USmiley happy birthday 054.gif

Luv 
Abhinisha

Pehle bas ye dil dhadakta tha
Lekin ab ye dhadakta hai siraf tumhare liye
Hui meri zindagi sabse khas
Jab hui mulakat in ankhon ki tumse
Nahi ye lafz siraf mere zubaan ke
Mere soch mein bhi rehte ho tum
Jaan ho mere tum
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEIKH SHAHEE
for me u are known as the second name for happiness...may ur life too be as beautiful as you and d heaven...all d best wishes from d depth of heart...will keep luving u for ever n ever...

There is a wonder called Shaheer Sheikh,

No feature of him is bad neither is any of it fake,

He is the apple of every birdie's eye,

And His tears are the reason we cry,

He is the perfect Mahabharat's perfect Arjun,

Oh we can even die for his frown!

And today is his birthday,

And we all pray...MAY

Happiness always stays with him,

And he always remain smart and slim(LOL),

He says we are his best buddies,

This is why we love him and his super smileys!

I send him 100 candles and 100 flowers,

And wish his statue is on top of every tower!

Like without Gandiv, Arjun incomplete..

Without his birdies,how can Shaheer be complete?

Today we all wish Shaheer a very happy birthday,

Discover yourself in a new way, everyday in everyway!

Love you Shaheer,we wanna scream,

So that we can meet you and fulfill our dream!

Happy Birthday To U Shaheer...May this birthday bring u more happiness,prosperity and peace in ur life...You r doing great job as Arjuna and unfortunately,on ur b'day,we will see u going exile...But u will be fabulous even then...So,Keep Rocking,Shaheer!!!!!!!!!
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.

For the world, it's just another day, But for me today is the best day of the year! Coz it's ur Birthday superman. I'm wishing you a Birthday far better than the rest. Someone as special as you deserves the best. I wish you a day full of wishes and dreams come true, and a year full of love and happiness too.    Have a wonderful Birthday shaheer! Love u..muwahhh Love -Juthee-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHEER SHEIKH  Happy Birthday My SuperStar SHAHEER SHEIKH.. A very happy birthday to my janeman..Wht do i tell about u am speechless When it comes to talking about u.. Ur d one and only actor whom i love and adore a lot..I really love you a lot not becoz you are very gud actor but you are a Very Gud Human Being too..You are a very imp. part of my life..I love you the way you are..pls be always like dis..I ll always love you till the end..Once again Happy Birthday Sweetheart..Stay Happy Always..i am always vid u.. you are my superstar  may your all dreams comes true on dis birthday

I like 3 things in the world.
First is Sun, Then moon and the third is you.
Sun for the day time,
Moon for the night time
and you for the lifetime. Heart
Oh yeah, it's your birthday... gonna part like it's your birthday! Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday To the hottie Shaheer... Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday Shaheer! :) *Clears throat.* Yeah, Enough with my horrible singing.. SHAHEER! Its your birthdayy!! I actually don't know what to write now. As cliched it is, I am speechless thinking about you because there is just too much to say and I might forget some important things.
You are just AMAZING Shaheer and I mean freaking Amaaziinngg!!  I have been a follower of yours since Navya and you are a fabulous actor! I just love how you portray each and every character so carefully! Ever since I started watching Mahabharat, I have been admiring you so much. Only you, Only you, ONLY YOU can play the character of Arjun with such dedication and passion. No one could play the character better than you. <3 You depict each expression - whether its happiness, sadness, confusion or any other expression so clearly.
When you smile, we smile.. When you cry, we cry.. When you think, we think.. When you laugh, we laugh.. When you blush, we blush.. You live with us everyday. every time. You as a person is always sweet, lovely and super awesome!  Truth that is! I just love you as a person and for the bond you create with everyone around you.   You are just Ahh-mazing!
Well, I know all that I have told now is just ridiculous!  I just wanted to tell you how awesome you are and how much I love you!  Apparently, all your fans are more excited for your birthday because today, one of the most amazing person, YOU, were born! Or I could say it in the other way, if the most amazing actor was not born today, this day would mean nothing to us at. all.
Happy Birthday to the Sweet, Honest, Affectionate, Humble, Excellent,Extraordinary and Ravishing Shaheer Sheikh!  May god bless you with anything and everything because that's the least you deserve for an amazing person you are inside out. Stay happy and blessed! You are very special to me Shaheer and will always be!  I love you so very much that words fall short to describe it.
Happy Birthday Handsome.  I Love You!  Well, everyone of us do. 
Love,
as you can guess, a crazy fan of yours,
Ampreetha.

Many many many happy return of the day shaheer sheikh ji may ur birthday bring u as much as happiness u give to every one who knws u. A bouquet of wishes just for u to wish u a happy bday. May u achieve more success dis year too may dis year god shows u with all his blessings nd love. Hope lovely surprises are comin ur way to make ur bday a wonderfull.  I hope ur day is special just like u u r very special for me. God bless u with with his special luv. My dollu my mollu my sweetu my love my jaan my shona my life once again HAPPY BDAY muwahhh love nd respect :)  ur birdy seema :)     

I pray you have all the finestAndBestest things in life,And everythingwhat you think those immediately comes true amenHappy Birthday shaheer sheikh .. with lots of love  Wish u many many Happy returns of day,have aevery enjoyfull moment in ur life, havedelightfull every second of every minutes,enjoy a day withhappyness best luck for ur brightness future.best wishesh for ur enjouful birthday...HaPpY BirtHdaY

"For the world its just another day but for ur birdies today is the best day of the year..
Happy BirthDay Superstar !!!
May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything.
Wishing u a Happy Birthday.Star
BY @Neeta

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Shaheer!!!

Keep rocking as Arjun! Love u Superman  

Although i cannot be there,
                You know right from the start,
        That every wish i wish for you-
                 Each comes straight from my heart

I wish that all you dreams come true...**
                      Have happiness,not stress!
                I wish your lifes adventure,
             Is filled with grand success...

I wish you peace,but not without-
                            Enthusiasm deep...
                                                As any ocean on this world ,
                        I  wish your health you keep.  
    I make these wishes everyday
                        With prayers sent above ,
               But on your special day of days
                              I speak them loud,with love  

HAPPY    BIRTHDAY ...

Here's wishing you have the perfect birthday and the most amazing year ahead. I hope all your dreams come true and God blesses you with lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, good health & success! To be honest, I find it really difficult to put my wishes for you into words because I seriously wish you all the beautiful things in the world and prayy&hope, more than words can express, that you get EVERYTHING beautiful and worth having. 
Thank you for simply being so aweeesome and for making us love you more and more each day! I hope your birthday is as PERFECT as you!Keep smiling!! (and neverr go missing in action for us dude coz it KILLS us LOL) Looove you lots,

Morning I went to the church

The priest looked at me in aweI never visit the church in mornings"Father!"I tell him"Today is his birthday"On the way back the Sun I sawWas shining brighter.The birds flew high chirping loveI tell myself,"They might have known,that today is his birthday"All my friends were happyFor a dinner I gave as treatA curious friend asked me why"Dear"I tell her"Today is his birthday"I will never be dull even when the Sun is at WestFor I knew very wellthat I will live for the same dayto come again the years to followfor this day will always be your birthdayHAPPY BIRTHDAY

My heart felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday.

. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday.

On your birthday, I want you to know that you mean so much to me. I cherish every single moment i spend on twitter and watchdu in tv

I'm sure that there is no other person in this world whose heart is as beautiful as yours

I wish you live a thousand years.

Don't grow up, don't wear a tie. Let's fly away today and celebrate your

You are celebrating your birthday but the rest of us are celebrating the anniversary of you arrivin

anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better, happier place for us. Happy Birthday

anniversary of you arriving in the world and making it a better, happier place for us. Happy Birthday.

MY b'day wishes for shaheer...
~**On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday **~
~**May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.**~
~**Happy Birthday!!! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!**~ 
From Ria 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHEER SHEIKH.. LOTS OF LOVE AND RESPECTS

Hi shaheer I am megha gupta from noida & i am biggest fan of yours.. "On this special day as you celebrate your birthday here's wishing for a whole lot of sweet surprises to come ur day to day and always..Many many Happy Returns of the Day" My Sister (komal gupta) also wants u wish u..She's ur Big Fan..Love you so much.. From Megha gupta

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.

May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you

happy birthday my rock star ..luv u lots 

Wish you a very very happy birthday Shaheer Sheikh!!       You are rockstar. May all your wishes come true. You deserve happiness and joy in your life.                                   I wish you a day that is as special in every way as you are                           Have a wonderful happy healthy birthday and many more to come.                          MAY U REACH GREAT HEIGHTS IN YOUR CARREER AHEAD.
                                                               GOD BLESS YOU!                                                                                                                                              Rashi

Happy Birthday Shaheer Sheikh 

May God fulfill all your dreams,Smile

May God bless you and give you all the happiness, 

love and success in the world! Heart

May this year , you get more happiness and love from everyone .

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Shaheer..  God Bless you.. 

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 9:14am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticNeha-05yourlovingsisemu18Farwa60-Koeli_Appy-emmykhannjuthee_alamsrishtisingh.Safina.devashree_h-Shani-sallybabyKrishnaa_NairfrappieTacker_Holicjyoti07Rushikamythili2anyadiv96SanDhirholic.debasree04-Rashi-Sukanya_Dattasanthiyaa_J-abhi-pundir-momorockz

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 19 March 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Shaheer. May u have all the success and happiness in life. I hope your portrayal of Arjun gets lots of appreciation. All the best for your future.
http://i.imgur.com/NLIHufX.gif" />
dear u are sooo amazing!!!its a well known truth but i have to say this to you!!!!when i first saw u in navya  i thought how come this chocolate guy gonna do this thing!!!!i neva really liked u then!!!Winkbut... now  u transformed yourself into the man!!!! into the SUPERMAN!!!! !Embarrassedyes u swept me off my feet and i respect n adore you for that!!!!Embarrassedu made me your fan!!!yes i'm shouting it aloud to this world  "i'm a huge fan of shaheer sheikh"Day Dreamingthank you lots for proving me wrong!!!!!Clapn keep on surprising all of us!!!May God bring you all the happiness in this world n bless you with all the success!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! PartyN KEEP ROCKING SUPERMAN!!!!!!!Partythis is a vm i made for you...!!!!!! http://www.4shared.com/video/ltN7WCChba/Ardi_vm.html
WOOO! SUPERMANNN! Happy Birthday Shaheer Sheikh! Our rockstar, Our superman but most importantly our ANANT and ARJUN! Gosh, you have come a long way...but it is the blessings of god and of course your hard work! I will always hope and pray that you get even more success, happiness and good health so you can continue to rise like a shining star! You wooed my heart with Anant but you have won my heart as Arjun! So basically...you have stole my heart with your killer expressions and superb acting! I hope this day is special for you however you celebrate it...I just hope it is filled with nothing but happiness and you spend it with the people that you love! Love You Always,Sonia 

Happy Birthday Shaheer..May God fulfill ur all wishes and dreams and u get lots of success through Mahabharat nd all other Projects..I love u shaheer and thnks for coming in our life and making its so special.. Love you mere ammu k hero!!

A Very Very Very Happy Birthday Shaheer Sheikh HeartHeart

Wishing u all d Love,Happiness,Success,Luck n Smiles in dis world or in any other world!!! U deserve dem all!!
U r not only a fabulous actor but such a fabulous person too! so sweet n down to earth!!
Always smiling n bringing smile to other's face is not something everyone can do!!
U bring all ur characters into life n make us fall in love wid dem n dis shows how much u r involved in dem!! Hatts off to ur hard work n Dedication!!Smile

Because its your birthday
This is very special day
Be sure to celebrate
In every special way!
Because its your birthday!
Be sure to wish upon a star
And think of all of us who
know how wonderful you are!!!

Wishing you happiness
To welcum each morning,
Wishing you laughter
To make youe heart sing,
Wishing you frienship
Sharing and Caring,
And all the joy
Birthday can bring!!
Hope you enjoy your special day and may God showers all his blessings on you!!!
May all your wishes come true..Tongue

Some gifts nd Cakes Tongue

I can promise you one thing Shaheer from the bottom of my heart that my love, respect for you will only increase with every passing by minute, it would never fade...You are special & you will always be...There is no one like you, there can be no one like you either, you are just 'God's Gift to us'EmbarrassedSmile
26th March the most special day for all Shaheer fans!!    Its our Superman Shaheer Sheikh's Birthday!Big smile         Happy birthday Shaheer!DancingPartyMany many happy returns of the day May you have the Bestest Birthday everBig smileShaheer Sheikh The name is enough to define perfection!! He is the most perfect person in everything!!  Shaheer you are the most wonderful, simple, hard working, talented, unique, honest human being .. you have a heart of GOLD!!!! Always be the way you are!!  You always gives lots of love & respect to your fans .. I'm very PROUD to be a Shaheer Sheikh fan!! You outshines our world Shaheer and made our life beautiful and brighter to being in our life!  I consider myself very lucky & blessed to have you in my life!!Big smile Now about your acting what can I say about it!!!! You are the most talented & versatile actor of out generation. You came in to our life as Anant & make us all fall in love with Anant EmbarrassedHeart Then in TMLS you prottred sweet, simple,cute caring Nityaanand Embarrassed and now ruling in so many hearts as ArjunEmbarrassed HeartClap You pottered Arjun so amazingly .. You are perfect as ArjunHeart No one could have play the role of Arjun better than you .. You are superb,outstanding,fabulous Clap Keep Rocking Shaheer as Arjun Thumbs Up many more success on the way! You are born to rule Superstar!StarClap  Our Love, Respect, Prayers and Support always with in every step in your life!! May Allah give you all success, happiness and shower his love n blessing always on you.Smile Stay Happy always!! Keep smiling and shiningSmileStar
    Happy Birthday Rockstar!!Party
        Keep Rocking            We Love You more than anythingHeartHeart

On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday! Happy Birthday :)

Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ShaheerParty...May ur birthday b fullfilled with lots of happiness n joy..I hope and pray you get everything you wish for on this special day and that you touch success always..stay happy and keep smiling Big smile
Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Shaheer. Party

PartyHappy Birthday to the Heartbeat of Millions Party

3 decades ago a superstar was born to brighten the world with his luster. Shaheer Sheikh you are like vine which gets better and better with growing age.
Happy Birthday to my superstar whose smile lightens my world like no one can do it. Thanks a lot for being in my life or to be my life.

You won millions of hearts as Anant with your charms and acting skills. Now you have raise the bar higher to prove your versatility as ARJUN. Keep winning more and more hearts with your splendid work superStar

May this year and manyyy more coming years bring much more success, love, affection, respect and prayers from your birdies as you deserve every bit of it.

Shaheer you are like a drug to me and I'm proud to b a SHAHEERADDICT

Loads and loads of love, respect, prayers and best wishes SUPERMAN

Your crazy birdie RushikaBig smile

Many many happy returns of the day Shaheer... Party May you get everything you deserve... Big smile
On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you. - See more at: http://www.21stbirthdaywishes.net/birthday-wishes-for-friends-messages-quotes-sayings-and-greetings/#sthash.ydHmVKSb.dpuf
In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear.On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you Wishing you a stress free life & a veryHappy Birthday to our sweetest Superstar Shaheer Sheikh!!! 

HeartHappy BirthdayHeart    ShaheerDay DreamingYour birthday, may give you full of joy Your birthday, may give you full of enjoySmile Your birthday, may give you full of respectYour birthday, may full fill your all desire EmbarrassedHappy birthday, to a beautiful souHappy birthday, to a wonderful heartHeartHappy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great youHugHappy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of personHappy birthday to you Shaheer Big smileLots of Love and Respect Smile
                               - Priyanka

Smile A BIRTHDAY BOUQUET OF WORDS I SENT TO YOU

MAY THE DAYS AHEAD BE BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL
                   FULL OF JOY HAPPINESS AND FRIENDSHIP
                   MAY YOU CONTINUE TO BE SUCH A POSITIVE PERSONALITY  
                   IN SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVESTongueTongue
                                                                 Sending across your way,SmileSmileSmile
                                       Abundance of joy and plentiful pleasures,LOL
                                                                May your fortunes multiply,
                   May you accomplish your dreams in your coming life!
             Hope this birthday makes your life thrilling and delightful!
         ClapWISHING YOU A SPARKLING BIRTHDAY SHAHEER!!

seemi minhas
                                               yourlovingsisSmileSmile

From London dolly dolly dolly wishing her most amazing wonderful loving star SHAHEER SHEIKH a blessing beautiful HAPPY BIRTHDAY Enjoy with ur close love ones May Allah fulfil all ur wishes, dreams which u truly deserve!! MashaAllah doing brilliant in life..much more success, surprises & miracle on ur way InshaAllah! Ameen! My prayers, support & love hamesha for u UNCONDITIONALLY !!

Edited by debaleena_tunai - 25 March 2014 at 9:40am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaheer-FanaticyourlovingsisSps1priya___emu18Farwa60-Koeli_Appy-jc_2312juthee_alamemmykhannsrishtisingh.Safina.devashree_h-Shani-Brishti_SarkarKrishnaa_NairfrappiesallybabyTacker_HolicRushikajyoti07mythili2debasree04SanDhirholic.SaiSanyadiv96-Rashi-santhiyaa_JSukanya_Datta-abhi-pundir-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top