Melosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It's been quite sometime since I watched Maharana Pratap... I've been catching bits and pieces here and there... but now with the current track, I'm excited πŸ˜ƒ I scratched my head all day and all night and still did not understand why that Raja was being so mean to Ajabde. I mean, she's his own daughter, right? πŸ˜• Plus, I faintly recall that during War Times, JB's BF, i.e., Ajab's mom was pregnant. Does that have any connection with all this or was that child just another one... what happened to him/her?
Thanks so much. Pls do answer... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayalnee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh its bcoz  hansabai was pregnant with twins once. of which ajabdeh is born alive, whereas her twin brother is stillborn. So  her Father took the loss of the son terribly and hated and blamed that innocent girl for being alive rather than  her brother  .And that  Demeaning behaviour continue till date. Poor thingπŸ˜”. Well, this is the reason as far as i know πŸ˜ŠEdited by mayalnee - 10 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Melosa

It's been quite sometime since I watched Maharana Pratap... I've been catching bits and pieces here and there... but now with the current track, I'm excited πŸ˜ƒ I scratched my head all day and all night and still did not understand why that Raja was being so mean to Ajabde. I mean, she's his own daughter, right? πŸ˜• Plus, I faintly recall that during War Times, JB's BF, i.e., Ajab's mom was pregnant. Does that have any connection with all this or was that child just another one... what happened to him/her?
Thanks so much. Pls do answer... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Haha, you have missed out, but its not hard to catch up! ok so Ajabdeh is the daughter of the mean Raja (Mamratji, but we call him Mahamurkhji- credit for that goes to SS) - the reason he is mean to her is because he thinks she is responsible for the death of her twin brother, but her twin was born dead, so he blames her for killing her brother - SOOO SILLY! 
Hansa, Ajabdeh's mom gave birth to a boy while they were at war, and he survived, the reason we all are in Bijolia now is because there is going to be a naming ceremony for the lil boy that was born then! 

Hope that clears up any confusion! if you have any more questions please ask away! πŸ˜ƒ
Melosa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mayalnee
Thank you sooo much!!! πŸ˜ƒ
@Intrepida
Thanks a BUNCH! Sure, I'll ask! πŸ€—
Such a help all this is... U knw, when ur back after a gap u'll b lyk "Who what why where when how???!!!" πŸ˜‰