Posted: 10 years ago
Any normal Indian would know the efforts and time taken for the preparation of pickle and papad 
It takes a lot of effort to dry papad 
But Madhavi is shown to be a super woman who does everything by herself
Making papad in such a large quantity requires labor 
How come she gives 1 kg papad free with 5 kg Pickle just like that?? 
She is never shown to be drying papads on the terrace also
all they do is pack the papads 

Moral: Kaccha papad pakka papad,kaise bana yeh papad,iska pata karte karte dimaag ka ban gaya papad🤣

Edited by balashiv15 - 10 years ago
@shiv..hahahaha...exactly..how does she manage alone?..when does she get so much time?..and doesn't she get tired by doing all this?..and really she is never shown drying papads..papad to dry require a lot of time and also sunlight is necessary..pata nahi itne sare papads kaise dry karti hogi..by using a hair dryer?..🤣...Your moral-👏
Agree with your point, achar papad making takes hell of a lot effort, but this is a show and no lady ever in gokuldham is shown in kitchen preparing food, except for daya few times, that too for a short period.

komal talks about all the food preparation for hathis but she is never shown in kitchen, same for anjali, roshan, babita...

in fact if you look that way...popat lal is patrakar rite...now tell me when he was last time shown in his press or office working?..all time he is shown in society shouting cancel cancel...or thinking and talking of his marriage...

when does bhide takes... subha se leke shaam tak all those tuition classes that he talks of all the time?

iyer is just shown in lab...very few times...that too a scientist experimenting with some chemicals?

only one shown working is jethalal or tarak  sometimes in his office, so if you look that way apart from celebrating festivals, doing garba, dancing and parties...gokuldham wala aapne aapne kaam karte hue khabhi nahi dikhayee diye...soo i think its fine on part of makers too not go in details of works they do...

all we want is neat and clean comedy on daily stuff that happens in life of a common man...!!!!
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 years ago
Can't show every minor thing na...
ya right...but they can show these things atleast once in a while..🤔..and @ahmed..as debby  said in some of the previous post..comedy toh koi chor chura ke leke gaya hain..😆
Originally posted by ..kimaya..

ya right...but they can show these things atleast once in a while..🤔..and @ahmed..as debby  said in some of the previous post..comedy toh koi chor chura ke leke gaya hain..😆

sahi baat hai...😆
@Forumwaasis Just a suggestion/view 
that's true me too think it as achar papad banane mein bahut mehnat chaiye n how she manages.   

but this is show so itna toh chalata hai n @ balashiv thanks for bringing such nice topic for discussion n u always do it

@Rishab, I agree..Shiv always brings some nice topics to discuss on...😃Edited by ..kimaya.. - 10 years ago
😆 iske bare me kabhi socha nahi tha.. but yes it is a valid point.

Achar also requires sunlight like papad. and papad belna is a tough job, needs enough time and expertiise and yes in that kitchen of hers and that classroom cum sitting room I wonder how they manage work. It will take some space also na along with labor ?Besides, making achar is a messy job. you cannot do it in your kitchen when it such a large quantity. You also need a separate gas connection, for that you need business license and for that you need to show your workshop or factory and also a clearance from food and health deppt. itna kuch karne ke baad inke pass bachta kya hai? babajee ka thullu ?

For a 5 kg achar just imagine the amount of masalas and other ingredients one needs. and then you need to grind them, mix them and then settlle them in bottles. it is not an easy task. And as for workers, she has one multipurpose Bhide that too without a scooter. ghar kaise chalta hai inka ?