#Wo Bhai Kismatwale Jinki Hoti Hi Behena   #Bring Back Aryan In MEIEJ

🤣🤣🤣

ashu humara Bhindipie
#WeWantOurPatiBack ðŸ˜­  🤣 🤣
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

I cant understand whether you people are against the character of RK or actor??

You did not like the show because of an abusive superstar according to you..but what now??its not RK who is entering its only the actor!!

i think they have a problem with VD and the GU character AK turning into negative. I have one question from AK fans if he is so honourable how come he still kept all of RK's property? it's not his. he is not the rightful owner...

Him turning negative🤔 see here is the problem the guy can't act in +ve roles how the hell is going to do a -ve role? for VD, i will tolerate his atrocious acting too😃.

ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If friendship with PH/channel would be the only vital factor then sunehere bhaisahab ab bhi show mein barkarar rehte! Waise me too planning to trend for re-entry of my favs Kaka, Amar Behl, Mehul, Mangesh, Neha and many others!!
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: POOOLLL

If friendship with PH/channel would be the only vital factor then sunehere bhaisahab ab bhi show mein barkarar rehte! Waise me too planning to trend for re-entry of my favs Kaka, Amar Behl, Mehul, Mangesh, Neha and many others!!

Don't forget Dips/Sikky too in your trends...  😆
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
trend ka kya faida jub AS ka friend nahi hai.. Sob..sob..nw media calling this publicity stunt tooo... Saara naam kharab hogaya...sob..sob
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

I cant understand whether you people are against the character of RK or actor??

You did not like the show because of an abusive superstar according to you..but what now??its not RK who is entering its only the actor!!

I think VD can only play the flamboyant personality and be accepted by the audience of MEIEJ, that means you guys his fans as well as the people at home, because they are used to RK role, the arrogance, ego everything, there is the problem.

That's a problem because post leap we didn't have such a character, we liked that, the simple story made us happy, we didn't have any male dominating. we had Bebe Pam arguments, Bebe and Junior Madhu's jodi we really liked it, Leelavati and Junior Madhu overcoming her hurdles quickly so it made us happy because we were watching with a smile but we aren't going to trend for Aryan to come as Avinesh Rekhi as we've seen what this production house does to all parallel leads they have lots of promises initially but in the end they turn the character negative and kill him. All the good we see in the character is gone, as a result why would we trend for Avinesh Rekhi to come back here, we wouldn't.  

But nevertheless the post leap story of Saurabh Tiwari brought a lot of positivity into the show, and a lot of laughs for us, it was good family viewing. This where the story is heading, is going to end all that positivity in the story, and bring back tension arrogance and ego fights again. Very soon RK's character will be more dominant despite his mental problems and Drashti's character JM will again become just like Senior Madhu not giving a lot of dialogues or talking like before just speaking one dialogue that's it like Senior Madhu and crying. Why I say that about RK is because the audience expects that and AS will give that more dialogues to him, him taking charge of situations despite his mental problems whilst before in this post leap story we had JM resolving her problems with Leelavati and backfiring of evil deeds quickly, it was a charming story and the jodi also had it's own charm. Here we are just going to have more of the same like we had before the leap happened, revenge and ego fights. Murders all things families can't watch together. Tensions are back, but I suppose audiences could find it thrilling and tune in if the cricket wasn't on and Mahabharat also wasn't on Star Plus, AS has to show a substantial increase of TRP to 2.5 by June 2014 otherwise this change in story will be for nothing the show will still shut down.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Poluk

News Update

after trending continuously for 80 years, the Aryan fans ultimately managed the required number, but by that time... Alas😆

PS: In business friendship doesnot count. It cannot. Otherwise a particular golden hearted character would not have been shown the door. 

For those who are insisting that VD got the role back because of friendship would they exchange their solved exam paper with their friend in the exam hall and submit his blank sheet with their role number on it?

Or would they even give away their new scooty or new mobile to their friend just like that? 

Same logic applies in professional world also. No one takes a hit or loss for the sake of friendship. Adults are much much less emotional and far more practical. They have responsibilities and families to run. They will never jeopardize their jobs, financial prospects or family security for the sake of friendship. 

Very well said...

SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

trend ka kya faida jub AS ka friend nahi hai.. Sob..sob..nw media calling this publicity stunt tooo... Saara naam kharab hogaya...sob..sob

at least your favorite is still in the show. although, not like by us, but we will tolerate him for VD. so you tolerate VD for him. simple as that.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

Lets do it!
If VD can return on fan demand ...am sure Aryan fans can trend enough to get the boy back as well ... ie if they trend enough 😳

Hum honge kaamiyaab ...ek din 😳

Yes  Aaryan  Fans  Can  Show  Fan  Power  to  bring him back
-Vinu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poluk

Chakku, I am reporting you to the MODS for scaring members by posting frightening photographs.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣