Ashlok <3 "Happy Holi" - Jeene Laga Hoon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6nTkdBFWqU[/YOUTUBE]

Ashlok <3  - Laal Ishq

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGGBsUtgxY[/YOUTUBE]

Ashlok <3 - Besharmi Ki Height

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbh3Ecw1tI4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbh3Ecw1tI4

I hope you like them all ๐Ÿ˜Š  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Saw them all Nano, my my mindblowing ALL, editing mixing songs to die for esp atif aslam's jeene laga hoon. He's coming to my city in the US for a live concert 1st week of April๐Ÿ‘

Wow very nice 

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

EPISODE 155 Wed March 19 2014

Part 1

Aditi: Astha are you alright? Looks like you had too much to drink. Sambhal ke, be careful. You could fall. No kiddin' when you are about to make astha trip, aditi? You two-timing two-faced "friend". With a friend like you, who needs enemy?

Aditi: Dont worry astha. I will talk to shlok. I bet you will aditi, after you scream at who later? Anshul? Does your conspiracy theory include anshul and who else, haan?
CVs how many bhaagidaar in this sinister plot? Okay keep the suspense going.

Astha: Bhaang ne rang mein bhang daal diya bcoz astha blurts out the truth and says Shlok hates me. Aditi probes drunk astha and asks ~ did Shlok tell you that he hates you? Aditi u wont stop at nothing now that your pardafaash ho gaya.

Astha what a performance of a drunk, pyaar ka nasha IS like that, and Holi rang had to leave its effect internally externally, so what if its one-sided?

Anjali is not mad or upset at astha for misbehaving. After all she herself became shikaar of bhaang, forgot Agony maan maryada, even hitler hubby

Astha has "risen in love" so bappa sends anjali to stop astha from falling, aditi, even if astha is drunk, but then she is pyar mein drunk, bhaang is just a medium. After all bhaang made her tell the truth, got her uninhibited.

If at 1st I fail, i will try and try again Really aditi, even though you can hear your own words that koi na koi help karne aa hi jata hai astha ko?

Best luck next time as u going to need every single time, CVs will see to it๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely pics aith comments Prem. Astha ko to pyaar ka ranng chad gaya hai, par, Shlok par bhi chad raha hai. At this time Astha is stitting on his brain and also moved it with her bull dozer head  as all he can think about is Astha and who is trying to hurt her . So he is  worried about Astha's safety and will try to get two and two together. 
The red color of love is already showing its color and 
The yellow color that has purified them and is the haldi will also show its color and soon they will start to trust each other and share their feelings and  apprehensions as they shared the blanket. Astha has and will take the first step for this and Shlok will follow. She was the one who fought with Shlok and got into the blanket with him although Shlok will not resist Astha any more and will give in to her. 

The magenta color will still take time to show its color of their love for each other.

Edited by Sg2013 - 10 years ago
jonee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely pics and comments prem
enjoyed reading and viewing them

shrenu was just too cute as aastha yesterday!

and thanks for those vms.. hope to see them soon!
Mendesarmy thumbnail
Awesome analysis aastha was indeed crazy and cute ๐Ÿ˜†
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
VM's are just so awesome 
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Liked all the little nots for each pic premdi 
Astha looks very nice 
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice prem the comments is beautiful
...Ayesha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg i just love these, the creations, the vids, everything๐Ÿ‘ it's just amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: radev24

EPISODE 155 Wed March 19 2014

Part 1

Aditi: Astha are you alright? Looks like you had too much to drink. Sambhal ke, be careful. You could fall. No kiddin' when you are about to make astha trip, aditi? You two-timing two-faced "friend". With a friend like you, who needs enemy?

Aditi: Dont worry astha. I will talk to shlok. I bet you will aditi, after you scream at who later? Anshul? Does your conspiracy theory include anshul and who else, haan?
CVs how many bhaagidaar in this sinister plot? Okay keep the suspense going.

Astha: Bhaang ne rang mein bhang daal diya bcoz astha blurts out the truth and says Shlok hates me. Aditi probes drunk astha and asks ~ did Shlok tell you that he hates you? Aditi u wont stop at nothing now that your pardafaash ho gaya.

Astha what a performance of a drunk, pyaar ka nasha IS like that, and Holi rang had to leave its effect internally externally, so what if its one-sided?

Anjali is not mad or upset at astha for misbehaving. After all she herself became shikaar of bhaang, forgot Agony maan maryada, even hitler hubby

Astha has "risen in love" so bappa sends anjali to stop astha from falling, aditi, even if astha is drunk, but then she is pyar mein drunk, bhaang is just a medium. After all bhaang made her tell the truth, got her uninhibited.

If at 1st I fail, i will try and try again Really aditi, even though you can hear your own words that koi na koi help karne aa hi jata hai astha ko?

Best luck next time as u going to need every single time, CVs will see to it๐Ÿ˜†

Awesome update Prem.and you are apt in saying..ANAJLI the saviour, SHLOK the soul,heart,mind, VARAD the supporter, BAPPA the securer in blessing no ADITI can touch AASTHA the trust and she sure is lucky all the time.

Love your POV.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Payer ki rang.

Volume 5... Congratulations...omg..you are rocking running fast as all in one of forum at one place@ and one in all in appreciation and collection of pics,creations,music,VMS,VIEWS @

Today show awesome, AASTHA the trust in true love need not to prove nothing when in true love..
AASTHA sure is making SHLOK speechless,
SHLOK is well shown in hiding in emotions..

AASTHA the antique.

SHLOK the Akadu.

Lovely ASHLOK.

Pics res..

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago