RagNa FF ~ A Twisted Cinderella Story (To be continued..:)

its-bk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello buddies, I am Bhavika, a new follower of EMA. I love RagNa as a couple and today's episode was kinda rocking, with both of them in their angry mode. This gave me an inspiration to write about this beautiful couple. So I have started this. This can be a two-shot or three-shot, depending on how far I can take it. Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors. Here Goes the first part! Enjoy! Index is at the end of the first part.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

"Main Chawl nahi jaunga, aurr Holi khelne..toh bilkul bhi nahi!" snapped Raghav Singhania, the great.

"Par kyon? Subah tak toh bade acche mood mein thha. Kalpana se milne, usse apne dil ki baat batane gaya thha, aurr ab! Ghar se gaya thha Ram bankar, aurr ab waapis aaya hai toh full on Raavan mode mein hai. Tu toh pagal ho hi gaya hai, mujhe bhi pagal kar dega." sighed Sammy. Poor Sammy, he had to bear different modes and colors of Mr. Raghav Singhania. One can write a book on him, "Many Shades of Singhania". God!

"Pagal..aarrgghh...sahi kaha tunne, yeh ladki mujhe pagal kar rahi hai. Usse apne pyaar ka izhaar karne gaya thha, usse apne pyaar ka ehsaas dilana chahta thha aurr woh..mujhe, Raghav Singhania, ko meri aadaton ke baare mein lecture de diya. Can you believe it Sammy? Crazy woman, she is!" Raghav was on the verge to pull his hair. Well actually, he did pulled his hair in frustration.

Sammy sighed heavily, one of his all the time actions, "Sighing". Living with a human specimen like Raghav, is not as easy task as it sounds. Only brave warriors like Samar Raizada can handle this particular creation of God. Well, you can say, that God was in a very bad mood, while creating Raghav Singhania, and afterwards when he realized his mistake, he created Samar Raizada, popularly, angrily and lovingly known as Sammy. Bechara Sammy!

"Can you please explain, exactly in what way, did you expressed your love?" taking the risk, Sammy asked.

Wiping his face, roughly with a towel, Raghav told Sammy, an extensive version of his day with a particular, Miss Jadhav. While describing his version of the day, Raghav had his favorite emotion on..Anger! Udi-baba.

"Mujhe tujhse yahi umeed thhi, mere maati ke sher! Tu pyaar ka izhaar karne gaya thha, yah koi jang ladne? Poore office ko florist shop bana kar, tu Kalpana se yeh expect kar raha thha ki woh tujhe I love you bole! What the..? Toh yeh hai tera tareeka, kissi ladki se baat karne ka? God Raghav, main tujhe kaha thha, give her time and space. Tunne aaj tak, insults ke sivay, usse dhang se baat ki hai kya? Pehle toh kabhi usse apne kareeb aane nahi diya, phhir achanak se, you said I Love You to her and now you are expecting that even after so many insults, woh tujhse pyaar kare? You are crazy Raghav. Jis tarah se tunne aaj usse baat ki hai na, aisa lag raha hai, ki tu apne pyaar ka izhaar nahi balki usse dhamki de kar aaya hai..Pyaar karo ya maro!" Sammy threw up his hands in air. Declaring the end of his speech, Sammy made his way out of the living room. Not wanting to face a more dangerous version of Raghav-the-Singhania, Sammy quickned his steps, precisely ran out of the room. Jaan bachi toh laakhon paye!

Throwing the towel with such force that it flew across the room, Raghav sat on the sofa seat, his hands cradling his face, Raghav looked like an innocent version of Gabbar Singh. Taxing his brains for half an hour, he came to the conclusion that he his right and Kalpana is wrong. Well after another hour of taxing his brain, Raghav actually realized that what Sammy said is actually right, even Kalpana is right. This 360 degree turn, that he was talking about, had made him more impatient, aggressive and well...unbearable!

Realizing his fault, Raghav made his way towards the solution of his problems and answer to his confusions...Samar Raizada, the great..scratch that..Samar Raizada, the second great! Knocking on the door, once and twice, Raghav waited for Sammy to open the door to his room. An angry version of Sammy is equal to a daily version of Raghav! Who knew, that someone can actually scare, Mr. Scary Singhania?

Opening the door, with a stern smile on his face, Sammy looked up to find his all the time entertainment source, who now was playing the character of a "pyaar mein haara hua insaan". Typical Raghav, smirked Sammy.

"Kya hai?" Sammy asked.

"Koi idea de na yaar! I know, I messed up, very bad. But dude, I do love her. Itne saalon se akela reh kar thak gaya hoon, ab k ajeeb se chahat hai, uska saath paane ki, usske saath apni poori zindagi bitana ki. Ek nasha sa hai, ki mujhe uske sivay kuch soojhta hi nahi. Uske paas, uske saath rehna chahta hoon. Usse har gam se door, aurr har khushi ko uske pas rakhna chahta hoon. Is that too much to ask for?" replied Raghav.

"Wah! Pyaar insaan ko shayar bhi bana deta hai..yeh pehle baar dekha hai. Lage raho Raghav bhai!" Sammy patted Raghav's shoulder and lead him inside the room. After discussing for a while, about wooing Miss Jadhav, it was decided that Raghav and Sammy will join the Holi celebrations at Singhania Chawl and a speech was made for Raghav to convey, in order to express his unconditional and undying love. It's just a speech, ha..great deal!

At the end of the day, Raghav was feeling calm, composed and light. Hoping for a fruitful Holi-day?

~*~*~*~*Singhania Chawl; Holi Celebrations*~*~*~*~

Raghav-the-Rock-star and Sammy-the-Superstar, made their way inside the chawl. The exact celebrations, that's the fun with colors was about to begin. Proudly displaying his new avtaar, Raghav was wearing a plain white kurta with ripped jeans and his obvious frown! Determined to show, Kalpana, the exact new version of Raghav-the akdoo-Singhania, Raghav in his usual way, went towards Kamla Maa, and out of sudden but in real, he touched her feet and asked for her blessings, making Vitthal smile, Pakhya grin, Sammy smirk, Paakhi quiet and kalpana shocked to core! And ladies, he actually smiled in front of all. The smile that was reserved for his late parents, Sammy, Maya and a particular Miss Jadhav. What a show!

Performing the same traditional ritual to touch feet of elders, with Vitthal, Raghav gave Pakhya a brotherly hug, and smirked at Pakhi, well Kalpana also. Raghav was behaving a little differently today, socializing around but denying every colorful hand. He was actually eating the food cooked by the chawl residents, even tried a few steps to dance and actually ended of hurting few persons, by stepping on others feet, poking someone's eye, punching a guy's nose, well that did hurt a lot!

This was the limits of everything, Raghav actually tried singing, "Rang barse, bheegae chunar waali, rang barse!". It was good right, but somewhat it all sounded like a fata hua dhol. God this man definitely lacks in the field of singing and dancing. Not able to bear it anymore, Kalpana held Raghav's hand and boldly cornered him. Khopche mein!

"Aapki tabiyat toh theek hai? Kal maine kuch zyada hi bol diya kya? Aap Raghav Singhania hi hai na...well I don't believe that! Kaun ho tum? Aurr uss khadoos ko kahan chupaya hai?" questioned Kalpana.

Showing off his playful smirk, Raghav pulled Kalpana close by her waist and turned her around, now he was cornering her. Kalpana had her eyes closed out of fear and Raghav had his eyes wide open, taking in the beauty of the creature in front of him. Angel, his Angel. Clich!

"I am sorry...!" started Raghav but..but..arre but..he forgot the rest of the speech. Only Kalpana can made himforget such important things. Well Raghav, my buddy, be a man and formulate a new speech. You can do that much, right? 

Taking deep breaths, Raghav poured out his exact feelings, "Humesha se akela raha hoon main. Jab 1 saal ka thha, tab Mom ki death ho gayi and phhir Dad bhi. Jab Dad thhe, sab kuch theek thha, but Dad ki death ke baad, main bilkul akela pad gaya! 7 saal baad jab main Kapoors ke saath rehne aaya and tab tumse mila. Bachpan se hi, tumse lagaav sa ho gaya thha, tabhi toh apne Dad ki aakhiri nishaani, woh Abacus, tumhe de diya. Kalpi jab main itne saalon ke baad tumse phhir mila, I was a comletely changed person. Selfish logon ke saath hone ki aadat si ho gayi thhi, kissi par trust karna mushkil ho gaya thha mere liye. But tum, you crazy little woman, you changed me again. You brought out the real me. I don't know, kab, khaan, kaise? But I do love you. Darta hoon, kahin tumhe kho na doon, issiliye, tumhe meri feelings reciprocate karne ke liye force kar raha thha. I love you Kalpi." 

Kalpana's eyes got misty with un-shed tears. Seeing such an unexpected reaction, Raghav continued, "I am not going to force you now. Tumhe abhi, issi waqt apni feelings express karne ki zaroorat nahi hai..Tum.." 

He was cut off by Kalpana's hand on his mouth. Both stared intensly in each others eyes. Kalpana slowly embraced Raghav and rubbed her colored cheek with Raghav's. Smearing some gulaal on his cheek too. "Happy Holi..Raghav.." she pecked his cheek and ran away, making Raghav grin like a idiot.

Making his way back in the crazy crowd, Raghav was all the time staring at Kalpi and unknowingly drank Bhang mixed thandai. On the other side of the premises, there stood, Sammy-the mischievous-Raizada, holding his digital camcorder, and a huge grin on his face, "Now starts the show!"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Dhat teri, Raghav baba, yeh kya kiya? Pyaar ke nashe mein, pee li hai bhaang! Ab kya hoga iska anjaam? Kya Kalpana karegi apne pyaar ka izhaar? Jaane ke liye jude rahiye, humaari writer ke saath. Camera-man, Samar Raizada ke saath, main Bhavika, EMA Forums! Send me a buddy request to get PM's of this piece of work!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Index

Part 1~AboveπŸ˜ƒ

Part 2~Page 3πŸ˜›

Part 3~Page 5πŸ˜†

Part 4~Page 8πŸ˜‰

Part 5~Page 10🀣

Part 6~Page 12❀️

Part 7(Maha-update)~Page 15πŸ‘πŸΌ

Promo~Page 18πŸ€ͺ

Important Note~Page 20
Edited by its-bk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.
Sammy so cute.
continue soon.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to EMA family.
I enjoyed reading this update. it was funny and nice.
I loved some Hindi words you added like kopche me and all.
incredible96 thumbnail
Ilove it!!! you have amazing talent... please do continue😊
gina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that was awesome please do continue
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome πŸ‘ please continue
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS!!!!
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS!!! Waitin for holi segment in d show:)
myera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well..I must say...that'ld be the most appealing report..lady u play with words..in a well manner ...raghav-sammy punch lines were fab...apki kalpi tho bahut romantic nikli., hehehe..was dozin off.., caught by ur piece of work..now I can sleep with a wide grin on my face..hehe.
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful, but can u put an English translation will really appreciate it, thanks