Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 3 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 58

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Govind ji, I was feeling that someone's name is missing from Smriti's Signature but only Tushar's name came in my mind.

Smriti incase you alter the siggy, please include Tushar's name too alongwith Govind ji's.

Edited by SolidSnake - 11 September 2006 at 8:24am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Official NIHIRA JOSHI FAN CLUB - # 3 (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinit_fan

IF-Rockerz

vinit_fan

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:38am | IP Logged
welcome back vinaya didi Tongue
its gr8 to have u back didiEmbarrassed missed u Hug

shesthebest

Goldie

shesthebest

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Hello Govindji, Varshadi, Sudha, Amogh and Smriti,

Thanks very much for the warm welcome back Embarrassed   Smile What's happening here... and with all of you?

Dear Govindji,
You wrote some really encouraging words, both in your last response and the ones earlier in this post.   Smile I think Smriti must have copied the Fan Club list from the previous signature she made with Zee TV Serials theme (which I can understand that you did not participate it). However, this new Signature crosses all boundaries and includes everyone, so I felt you should be there too Smile I noticed it only because I just made the Fan Club Wallpaper, and kept making sure I had not missed anyone !!   Smile

Originally posted by corvallisi

Vinayaji,

Fantastic begining of the NJFC#3. I loved your wall paper with Devi Saraswati with Nihira's pictures. All the wall papers you make are nothing but astonishing. I also saw your flower petle carpet you made and shared with all on NJFC2. It is beautiful. You are an artist. No wonder you appreciate Nihira because only one true artist can appreciate another from inside out. My hats off to you and your family. Happy ONam. Please continue to do this kind of beautiful work. I normally do not comment on every wall paper but I do appreciate all of them. So, I am giving my blanket appreciation to you for all your art work and blanket thanks for sharing all your work with us.

Govindji

I really really appreciate all these encouraging comments Govindji. I don't know if I'm an artist, but I do LOVE art and creative things. I wish I had more time to spend on it... but this Fan Club gives me one outlet to experiment a little.   I also like the wallpaper with Goddess Saraswati because I have this image of Nihira in my mind ever since I saw that AV where she said her first love is GOD. Small remarks she makes tells her lot about her culture and personality. I recall her saying once that "the stress level was so bad, she had to do meditation that day". It was so nice to see a young person with so much composure. So, I was attempting to capture her "devotion" in that wallpaper.

Thanks also for the Onam wishes... The flower carpet was made by all the kids in my extended family (ages 6 to 19)   I draw the design and everyone fills in the petals together. It is actually a lot of fun, and the kids really look forward to it. Next year, I told them we will have a competition !!! LOL

Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Welcome back dear Vinayadi

So glad to see your post. Relieved to know your eye is getting better. I was worried sick seriously. Now make sure you give enough rest to your eye so no more relapse. Take care di

later
Varshaji

Dear Varshadi,
Thankyou so much... I know you were very worried about me. Dileep told me you had PMed him and tried to all call me. Actually, for a few days I didn't even look at the phone. So, I must have missed your call. I will call you soon. I also want to know how everything is going with you. I hope you DIL is doing well too.
Thanks for appreciating the Goddess Saraswati wallpaper. I wrote my feelings about that in my response to Govindji. I'm so glad both of you really liked it. I find Nihira has so many facets to her personality, that one can envision many images of her... I can think of so many different adjectives that could apply to her. Will talk more later...
Love,
Vinayadi.

Originally posted by Sudha_rn

WOW!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations to Everyone!!!!!!
Vinayadi, the 1st page was simply SUPERB!!!!!!!!! You Deserve all these
The fan club family wallpaper was wonderful so as all the others wallpapers

Thanks Again,
Sudha

Dear Sudha,
How are you doing? Thanks for all the appreciation and posts about my eye injury. I'm glad to be back here!!! I want to send the Fan Club Family wallpaper to Nihira from all of us. I like your new A.R. Rahman Signature.
Take care,
Vinayadi

Originally posted by X-rebel

Vinayaji, just praying for your speedy recovery. This fan club is simply orphan like without you, we are all waiting fr you. Get well soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying this festive season, atleast I am here in Mumbai

Dear Amogh,
Thankyou so much... that is really sweet of you!!! The truth is, this fan club is really like a family... and I think every single member makes it so... I think everyone should just strive to be as caring and giving as they can ...   I am feeling better now, and I hope your studies are going well. When are your exams? Do you have any news of Nihira? When will she have her exams?
Take care,
Vinayadi.

Edited by shesthebest - 11 September 2006 at 9:00am

shesthebest

Goldie

shesthebest

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hi Deepak,
Thanks for the welcome back and for all the messages.    Its nice to be back.   Big smile I wanted to tell you this before I got the eye problem. I went to see "Lage Raho Munnabhai" and it was really good. I remember you like comedies, so you should definitely see it!!! It is such an original film. Vidya Balan looks a little young for Munnabhai, but that's Bollywood for you Wink   Wink

I'm glad you noticed that Tushar's name was missing too!!!    Hope Smriti can get everyone in there !!

BTW, can you also write the transliteration of the Hindi post you made? I can read most of it, but I did struggle with a few words. I guess you can imagine how much Hindi I have read since 8th standard in Delhi !!! Wink   Wink

Dear Meetu,
Thankyou so much for your loving and sweet welcome back.   Hug I missed all of you too. Its wonderful to be back here.   Big smile   BTW, I have to tell you that I saw Vineet and Himani on Sat. in "Aap ka suroor". All the kids in my family really loved Vineet, Himani, Abhijeet Sawant and HR. Personally, I liked Himani's performance best, but HR over-powered everyone... the other's didn't get much stage time Confused   Ouch I think Dileep will write more about it.   My neice took some pics, so maybe we can post them.  They came out a little dark though.
Love,
Vinayadi.

Edited by shesthebest - 11 September 2006 at 10:19am

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Welcome back Vinayadi. Tongue

SolidSnake

IF-Rockerz

SolidSnake

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Trupti,

Long time no see. Smile

Vinaya ji the translation would be something like this.... LOL

The 3rd Edition of Nihira Joshi Fan Club is launched today. Today is Onam too, there can't be a better occasion to launch it. Kudos to all of us (Amogh, Dileep, Govind ji, Madhavi, Meetu, Ritika, Smriti, Sudha, Trupti, Tushar, Varsha ji, Vinaya ji, Vineeth and other admirers), special mention must be made about Vinaya ji who keeps posting interesting things (pics, videos etc) once in a while which makes this place lively.

shesthebest

Goldie

shesthebest

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Hi Trupti,

Thanks for the welcome back Smile

Originally posted by saniya9919

Congrats to every NJFC member.

Thanks a lot Vinayaji once again for ur gr8 efforts. Clap
The 1st pg. is looking really fabulous. Clap

Sorry about ur eye injury.I wish u will get well soon.Take care.

I'm glad you liked the first page.  Smile  Thankyou also for making the wallpaper.  Its really very "cool" feel - reminds me of glaciers Smile  I hope your internet access problems have been fixed so you can come here more often Big smile  I am feeling much better now.  I wrote a response to everyone on the previous page.

Take care,
Vinayadi.

Hi Deepak,
You translated the whole post ??  I actually wanted to read the Hindi words in English (you know, Bollywood style Embarrassed Embarrassed)... But, thank you for the translation. 

Edited by shesthebest - 11 September 2006 at 5:01pm

corvallisi

corvallisi

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Vinayaji,

Thnak you for YOUR kind words. May I suggest one Wall paper scheme to you. If I were an expert at this business, I would have done it myself. The scheme is: You Show a beautiful frontal picture of Ma Saraswati standing and looking towards her own feet with a beautiful smile and her hads in the posture of blessing and powerefull rays emaneting from her palm and striking Nihira who is worshiping at her feet. You show Nihira sideways so people can see who is being blessed by devi Saraswati. That kind of ratifies Nihira's statement about devine connection. The title of this wall paper would be "DEVINE CONNECTION" (or some thing appropriate). Even better wall paper than the above description would be a animation of the same picture as described above but with the ability of rotation in 3 axis. So any one can use Right,Left, Up and Down arrows to rotate the wall paper about any axis to see Devi ma and Nihira from different perspective. This probably requires a thorough knowledge of graphical animation.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top