Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

👏

?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?????? ???? ??????? ????? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????????, ???? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? (????, ?????, ??????? ??, ?????, ????, ??????, ?????? , ????, ??????, ?????, ????? ??, ?????? ??, ????? ???? ???? ????????) ???? ?? ????? ???, ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ???? (?????, ?????? ???) ???????? ???? ???? ??, ???? ???? ?? ??? - ??? ??? ???? ??? 😛

Vinaya ji, those wallpapers are simply beautiful. A big round of applause for you, Trupti, Tushar, Dileep and Smirti for making them.👏

Edited by SolidSnake - 17 years ago
Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Excellent Hindi,

Is avasar par main apka abhinandan karta hu.
Aap avashya aise hi sunder vichar prakat karate rahiye.

Seems everyone is really excited to see the NJFC Club #3
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhanyawaad Tushar, bas asha karta hoon ki NJFC isi tarah prasanna-chit mudra mein rahe aur isi tarah vichaaron kaa adaan-pradaan hotaa rahe.
Gotush thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How about designing a LOGO for NJFC ?
Shall I give a try ?
DizzyBanana21x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Guys
Thank you for your responses.

My mom (shesthebest) won't be able to come to the fanclub for a few days because she has a small eye injury and can't stare at the computer.
corvallisi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DizzyBanana21x

Hey Guys

My mom (shesthebest) won't be able to come to the fanclub for a few days because she has a small eye injury and can't stare at the computer.

Hello DizzyBanana21x

I am sorry to hear the eye injury to your mom. I wish she will recover from this injury without any delay. NJFC will not be the same without your mom, you and rest of your family. Please, convey our concerns to her.  We will be waiting to  hear from her personally on this fan club.

Govind Deshmukh (Govindji)

corvallisi thumbnail
I went back to NJFC II to find out what happened to page 150 and observed that that site was closed on page 149. I was hoping that there will some Hangama on page 150 to celebrate closing it. It seems people simply jumped to NJFC III neglecting poor NJFC II. What an anticlimax to a popular site. But let us look forward to making this present site a pleasant one. We all will pray for Vinayaji's quick and speedy recovery from her eye injury. So the site will have some Raunakh.

Govindji
Sudha_rn thumbnail

WOW!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations to Everyone!!!!!! 👏
Vinayadi, the 1st page was simply SUPERB!!!!!!!!! You Deserve all these 👏
The fan club family wallpaper was wonderful so as all the others wallpapers 👏 😃 😃

Thanks Again,
Sudha
Sudha_rn thumbnail
Originally posted by: DizzyBanana21x

Hey Guys

Sorry to hear about eye injury Dileep. I wish & pray for her speed recovery.😊

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to every NJFC member.

Thanks a lot Vinayaji once again for ur gr8 efforts. 👏
The 1st pg. is looking really fabulous. 👏

Sorry about ur eye injury.I wish u will get well soon.Take care. Edited by saniya9919 - 17 years ago