|| Topper Of The Week || #28 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Congo shongo behna tere answers padh ke toh tu mujhe thodi padhaku lgi.
Originally posted by mizzle22

Super duper answers. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
My questions(ermm..they are a bit weird..πŸ˜†)

1.If you would be anything other than human,what would you be? It can be any one bird insect or animal..πŸ˜† chimpanzee πŸ˜† as even then i can read paint hear music n use laptop or play on ps3 πŸ˜‰
2.Which is the quality that you wish you had but havent?patience..i am very impatient n restles types
3.Describe yourself in one word..sensible 😳
4.which is your fav colour?white πŸ˜ƒ
5.If you suddenly realised that the person sitting next to you on the plane is me,what would be your reaction..πŸ˜‰..pinch myself to ensure am nt dreaming then hug u n chat with u non stop 😊
6.least fav character from SG other than the witches whose names starts with 'a','r'and 'm'..πŸ˜† ira i hated her snobbish attitude n high pitched false accent  🀒
6.Which do you prefer..a trip to the mall with your best friends or a quiet holiday at home/spa..(books,tv,internet available..πŸ˜†)quite holiday at home with buks ps3 camera n laptop internet πŸ˜ƒ

That's all..πŸ€—ty πŸ€—

ty naz miss mizzle minu n kdi πŸ€—

behna what made u feel am studious?😲

i read little bt whatever i do read i remember well enough n i read those parts seriously n wholeheartedly thats y i dnt forget what i read once n of course i dont know whatever i skip πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by JustMySelf

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
JMS heres my questions 
1. Favourite Vacation spot
2.Favourite Foods
3. Favourite Desserts
4. Favourite Colour
5. Which phone do you use?
6. Moblie or Laptop
7. Chocolates or Crisps
8. Whats are your strengths and weaknesses?
9. If you got chance to be in SG which character you would be and why? you cant choose Suvi
10. Reading or Writing
11. Favourite Book
12. Sweets or Ice cream
13. outgoing or shy
14. Rain or Sun
15. favourite Subject
16. worst subject
17.share your most embarrassing moments
18. what is your biggest achievement in life so far
19. favourite game
20. favourite cartoons
21. Ipad or ipod
22.TV or Laptop
23.FB or IF
24.what would be your perfect weekend?
25. which character other than urself would u be from TRT and why?
26.What is your ambition?
27. If you have 3 wishes what would they be?
28. if you get chance to meet your favourite actor/actress who would u choose? what would be ur reaction?
29. favourite country?
30. snow or rain
31. What advise would you like to give me?
32.. if the world could go back in time what year would u want to go back in time?
33. one thing you would change in your life?
34. Poor life with happiness or Rich life with no happiness
35. meeting your favourite star or meeting SG IF gang 
36. where do you see yourself in 10 years?
37. choose 1 favourite TRT character and why?
38- who is best villian in SG choose 1 and state why?
39- best villian in TRT
40 best character in TRT
41- favourite scene in sg choose 1
42- favourite scene in trt choose 1
Originally posted by Anam Ali

JMS heres my questions 
1. Favourite Vacation spot  any sea beach
2.Favourite Foods white pasta n any other cheese preparations 😊
3. Favourite Desserts vanilla icecream topped with chocolate sauce πŸ˜ƒ
4. Favourite Colour white
5. Which phone do you use?non
6. Moblie or Laptop laptop
7. Chocolates or Crisps chocolate
8. Whats are your strengths and weaknesses? my parents n my best friend is my strength n wknes both πŸ˜†
9. If you got chance to be in SG which character you would be and why? you cant choose Suvi samar 😳
10. Reading or Writing reading
11. Favourite Book harry potter n twilight
12. Sweets or Ice cream icecream
13. outgoing or shy outgoing once used to d environment n ppl arnd otherwise shy
14. Rain or Sun rain i cnt bear d sun i gt headaches 😭
15. favourite Subject english
16. worst subject maths 🀒
17.share your most embarrassing moments if any teacher declares marks loudly spl maths 🀒
18. what is your biggest achievement in life so far so far winning d painting n photography competitions respectively while competing with seniors my biggest achievement
19. favourite game batman arkham origins
20. favourite cartoons winnie d pooh inuyasha sinchan doremon
21. Ipad or ipod ipad
22.TV or Laptop laptop
23.FB or IF nt on fb so IF
24.what would be your perfect weekend?a good movie with my friends at home n nice yummy snacks 2 munch
25. which character other than urself would u be from TRT and why?manyata bcoz she is selfles n admirable love her char
26.What is your ambition?to do law n bcum judge 1 day 😳
27. If you have 3 wishes what would they be?that i dont have to see d death of my loved ones,may i die b4 them.that my parents n best friend alwaz remain healthy wealthy n wise. n that god give me d power to control my desires that my brain remains more powerful than d weak heart so that i never loose self control in any sphere of my life,nothing sd control me rather i sd b able to control my every emotions/desires n remain grounded.
28. if you get chance to meet your favourite actor/actress who would u choose? what would be ur reaction?well  am nt much fond of meeting any celebrity as max r nt what they r in reality as char is different 4m a living personality.bt yes i wdnt mind meeting srk as he is very learned n well educated.his sensible thots/philosophical metaphorical tweets(well he does give few nonsense stuffs too at times bt then we r all human)r deep n thot provoking.
29. favourite country?i love my India πŸ˜ƒ
30. snow or rain rain
31. What advise would you like to give me?some bashers can never be won over so dont try to preach those who can not be taught its just going to hurt u if u try to reason with foolish ppl who bash without any logic.so stay calm n keep distance with fools πŸ˜†
32.. if the world could go back in time what year would u want to go back in time?d time when d 4 veds were written as scientifically medicinally n technologically India reigned supreme
33. one thing you would change in your life?my temper
34. Poor life with happiness or Rich life with no happiness poor life with happiness
35. meeting your favourite star or meeting SG IF gang sg IF gang as they r real ppl not actors
36. where do you see yourself in 10 years?as a good lawyer making my parents feel happy n content.
37. choose 1 favourite TRT character and why?i really like manyata more  as both yuvreen r bit stupid nwdaz bt manyata is cool sensible n kind
38- who is best villian in SG choose 1 and state why?rehan charles of course as he managed to truble yuvreen lot spl bcoz of that sick perverted kiss 😑😑😑😑😑😑
39- best villian in TRT
indrajeet as he is such an arrogant self trumpet blower 🀒
40 best character in TRT manyata again πŸ˜†
41- favourite scene in sg choose 1 i night stay in colg scenes
42- favourite scene in trt choose 1 hospital scenes ..loved them as really thats wen yuvreen bcam friends slowly.
Wonderful Anwsers JMS

Thank youπŸ€—