Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Image du Blog maryvonne35.centerblog.net

She came from Lucknow to Mumbai in 2005 leaving her engineering course half way. She was motivated by her brother's friend to try her hand at modeling and her first attempt in the world of acting got her the hit serial Sapna Babul Ka-Bidaai. It is very amazing to know how Parul Chauhan get offered to play Ragini in Sapna Babul Ka... Bidaai. Parul Chauhan dropped in her photographs at Rajan's office. He liked her pictures and called her for the auditions and finally Parul got selected to play Ragini. What an amazing incident happen that's how we Got our ragini...

Parul won many awards for her outstanding performances in the television industry ..Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female, Won Zee Gold Awards for the Gold Debut(Female) in 2008 and Won STAR Parivaar Awards for Favorite Bahu , Won Indian Telly Awards for Best Actor Female(Popular)

She was born on 19th march  in Lakhimpur Kheri in Uttar Pradesh. And stole our Heart's as Ragini Rajvansh in the very famous serial Sapna Babul ka...Bidaai. She is none other than Parul chauhan... a name which indian televition industy will always remember ... her mesmerizing look  made our heart skip a beat. she was adorable in each and every scenes...she made us feel every single emotions. 
she is an Indian television model and Bollywood actress as well. She has also taken part  participated in the Sony TV's dance show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. And after bidaai she was offered Rishto Se Badii Pratha, she did the role of surbhi, And also  participated in kitchen champion 4, Jubilee Comedy Circus. Her debut movie in bollywood is MYOHO.She also hosted two seasons of Big Memsaab and was last seen in ZEE TV's Punar vivah ek nayi Umeed as Divya Malhotra 

.so common let's all  celebrate Parul's Birthday...
On this special occasion we wish our  parul a very happy birthday...

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 18 March 2014 at 4:30am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988cutemuktavarunderoshanehkhandany89ilovebandiniNaheedanidzlovekinrul-Mahima-meenu0701AnitaholicNetRaiderdownandout-sayeed-..swagger..zoya789krithikasmoniluvskinshukzan101-StephinesS-karsuhpinkpearl5love_karanabha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Happy Birthday Parul Chauhan: Queen of hearts~" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
~~ Fans Messages ~~

SweetShaan Sweetshan: 

Rahul Chauhan: jamamdin ki Hardik shubhkamnayein 
Hamesha swasth raho,vyast raho om sai ram

Florin Si Roxana: KRISHNA BLESS HER ALWAYS

Arun Kapoor: God bless you.Image du Blog maryvonne35.centerblog.net

Aswathy Achu:happy b'dayl in advance

Inkata Wa Inkata: Happy birthday !!!!!!! 

Lalka Milanova:Happy birthday Parul

Ragvir Chauhan: Happy birthday our angel parul in advance and sai baba will always bless you.

Monica Dutta: Wishing u a very very Happy Birthday my Angel Princess .God Bless u  

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 19 March 2014 at 2:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanehkhanvarunde-Mahima-NetRaiderdownandoutzoya789krithikaszan101karsuhpinkpearl5

-BaRul-ParAz-

IF-Rockerz

-BaRul-ParAz-

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I was thinking to keep this one for Vms but  I didnt receive anything
So M using it to wish My favorite actress a VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
A marvellous year ahead (and if possible to come back on our screen as a LEAD actress LOL)  
All the happiness in the world with Yashdeep babu Big smile .
A bollywood career that will Take up (and grant my wish to see her opposite Barun sobti and/or Sushant Day Dreaming Insha'allah) 
I wish her to always have a good health, to have money and family around her cause she deserves it. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARUL HeartDay Dreaming

And please fulfill my dream and come back on our screen Broken Heart

Edited by -BaRul-ParAz- - 19 March 2014 at 2:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roshanehkhanvarundenidzlovekinrulNetRaiderdownandoutzan101karsuhpinkpearl5krithikas

roshanehkhan

roshanehkhan

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
happy birthday my dear parul Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zan101karsuh

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
what an amazing thread Siham and to the lovely Parul I absolutely adore and I think u the most beautiful girl in the world and I wish u lots of success and happiness not only for your bday and the year ahead bt throughout your life. So happy bday have a great day and partty hard. mwah

zan101karsuh

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Edited by sandiab - 18 March 2014 at 4:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988karsuhzan101

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988zan101karsuh

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Wishing the lady whom i fall in love for her expressions, beauty the queen of Expressions they very beautiful very gorges Parul Chauhan Hug

Edited by zan101 - 18 March 2014 at 10:53pm

sweetshan2988karsuh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top