Ending or not ending?? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sunitas123

sunitas123

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
even now they r talking of twists and turns, the only twist that will work is Kunal going missing - that may drill soem sense into that inhuman woman's head. How does Kunal promise never to make Shraddha cry? Evry single day she seems to be crying - fed up... In any case Shraddha prefers to cry than even talk to Kunal, she is always busyAngry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ending or not ending?? (Page 3)" in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 18 March 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@sunita...no comments abt Shraddha crying...lol...at least u r getting some scenes no matter how blah they r
We AnKi fans aren't even getting anything
i HOPE tht changes soon, i hope before show ends we get our AnKi dues, we deserve it as much as anyone else do

Yokoyoki

Yokoyoki

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think it will end yet .. they still hav a lot of loops left as in what of dhruv?

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I saw the promo for EHT few days back  its starting on April 14 here in canada I think its replacing MB at 8:00  ErmmConfused

Edited by princessRock776 - 02 April 2014 at 1:42pm

riyadiwani

riyadiwani

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
they r fooling us

riyadiwani

riyadiwani

Posted: 02 April 2014 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
bcoz in the indian tele tales video vipul said it is not wrap party wrap party bhi hoga

reetnoor89

Goldie

reetnoor89

Posted: 03 April 2014 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I know this topic is old but im in mood to comment

YES YES its ENDING LOL due to Star plus ROFL

Im tired of using angry emoticons so using these emoticons LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_2293

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.