Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I was in Australia looking at the kangaroos, when I see PaYa looking at them too.Embarrassed

Pankhu: Kitne sundar hai na
Adi: So am I jaanemanStar
Pankhu: U r not a kangaroo AdiTongue

Two hours pass and PaYa are still looking at the Kangaroos...Sleepy

Adi: Its very late Pankhu. Lets go back to the hotel
Pankhu: Such a beautiful night na Adi
Adi: Aur tujse iss raat ki khubsurti aur bhi bar jaati hai
He comes near her slowly and puts his arms around her waist
Adi: I want to spend this night romantically with you Pankhuri, just you and me...Wink
Pankhuri pushes his arms away
Pankhu: Nahi Adi aisa nahi ho sakta
Adi: Kyu?
Pankhu: Because CVs nahi maanengeLOL Aap to jaante hai na Adi ke CVs ko humara romance bilkool pasand nahi. Aur main unka dil nahi dukhana chaatiDead
Adi takes a while but he understands
Adi: You are right Pankhu. And why should we waste this precious night in bed anyway? When we have much more important things to do on our honeymoon!! We have to find Aneesha nani!!ClapSleepy
Pankhu: Yes Adi, chalo. lets go and wake up the 3rd John Watterson

All this time I was behind watching and getting very angryAngry I shouted
"NOOO!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!"
Pankhuri: Yeh kaun bola?
Adi: Whoever it is, its not more important than Aneesha nani!!!!
Pankhuri: Yes Adi. Ab no one can stop us from finding Aneesha nani. She means my life to me...joining her into my family is my biggest motive, I want nothing else...

So off they went on their search for their long lost grand maasi

Meanwhile PKDHians were all getting upsetCryCryCry the forum was full of tears as pkdhians saw once again their favourite people not listening to their voices, as shown above.
But then they all relaxed, as they remembered that Deewan Mansion is also a hotel and also has bedroomsLOL Only Austrailia is what they'd have to sacrifice really
And they relaxed tooo much as ratings went downOuch

Then PKDHians decided on a mission to increase CM rankings. The way to do this would be to majorly increase PaYa romance, as that's the only thing people will discuss.

So a whole group of pkdhians, Nisha, Shaily, Sonia, Diana, Linaya, Nikita, Aiesha, Prateek and others went following PaYa to try and make their lives romantic.

When they arrived onto the ferry they saw PaYa with their beloved Aneesha NaniDay Dreaming and they saw her slap Adi!!!!!Shocked PKDHians didn't like this at allAngryAngry 
Aneesha: I hate you guys go away from here!!!!!
PKDHians: WE HATE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP COMING BETWEEN PAYA!!!!!!!!
PaYa: But we love you so much Aneesha Nani, we must take you back because our family cant live without you...Dead
Aneesha: Lekin main tumse koi pyaar nahi karti. chale jao yaha se!!!

**Yeh Kaisa Pyaar Ka Dard Hai??????? PaYa ko Aneesha Nani se aur PKDIANS ko PaYa se...lekin yeh dono hi one sided hai...Ab kya karenge PaYa aur PKDIANS????**

How did you like it guys!!! Please be very very honest! I wont mind!! I know its pretty lame. my first ever attempt to writeTongue Sorry if I included you or didn't include you and you felt bad. just tell me truthfully.

Now your views will tell me, should I continue?????

Edited by NISHADEEP - 15 August 2014 at 4:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ofaqLaugh.Out.LoudDiana08Dtragedy__AyEsHa__Hemangi5Tacker_Holic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PKDH mad version: FF Note on page 19" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cupcake2906

cupcake2906

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Pankhu: Because CVs nahi maanenge Aap to jaante hai na Adi ke CVs ko humara romance bilkool pasand nahi. Aur main unka dil nahi dukhana chaatiDead
Adi: You are right Pankhu.And why should we waste this precious night in bed anyway? When we have much more important things to do on our honeymoon!! We have to find Aneesha nani!!ClapSleepy

OMG ROFLROFLROFL SOOO funny... This made my day LOLLOL Laughed my head off when Pankhu said the CV's wouldn't listen!! Embarrassed LOL

You have a really good sense of humour!! Clap I think the CV's should read this!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Wow nisha this is amazing work Clap 
it is soo soo soo funny i cant describe it LOL 
keep writing these amazing parts and i will love this the most 
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Edited by Duggukede - 17 March 2014 at 1:04pm

NISHADEEP

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Haila! This is amazing! So creative and so funny but true! LOVED IT NISHA! Hahahahah! ROFL You have given our feelings completely! WE want ROMANCE! NOT ANEESHA NANI! ROFL Keep going I love it!

NISHADEEP

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
OMG...it was hilarious..LOL..I can't stop laughing..yay i m also in ur story...but jo v likha ekdam thik..yehi to hai pkdhians ki dard..
Super duper like yaar..Smile..love u girl.

NISHADEEP

__AyEsHa__

IF-Dazzler

__AyEsHa__

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Can i plz tweet this to Nakuul n Disha..?

NISHADEEP

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcake2906

Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Pankhu: Because CVs nahi maanenge Aap to jaante hai na Adi ke CVs ko humara romance bilkool pasand nahi. Aur main unka dil nahi dukhana chaatiDead
Adi: You are right Pankhu.And why should we waste this precious night in bed anyway? When we have much more important things to do on our honeymoon!! We have to find Aneesha nani!!ClapSleepy

OMG ROFLROFLROFL SOOO funny... This made my day LOLLOL Laughed my head off when Pankhu said the CV's wouldn't listen!! Embarrassed LOL

You have a really good sense of humour!! Clap I think the CV's should read this!! Big smile

Thank you sooo much!!!!! And you made my day too!!!!Embarrassed haha glad you liked it so much!!!
Honestly speaking I didn't think I had any sense of humour...

remind me of your name, if u want I can include you in the next part

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 17 March 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

Haila! This is amazing! So creative and so funny but true! LOVED IT NISHA! Hahahahah! ROFL You have given our feelings completely! WE want ROMANCE! NOT ANEESHA NANI! ROFL Keep going I love it!

Thank you sooo much!!!!!Big smile Means  a lot that you liked it so much!!!! Thanks I'll continue when I can

Post Reply New Post

Go to top