Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

sunitas123 BANG ON GIRL BANG ON...u said it all

and as for me...last few precious epis and what do i get? not even a GLIMPSE of Anand and two seconds of Kittu giggling randomly I guess we AnKi fans should assume that the show has already ended...it ended for us on 1st March, that ws the last epi we got AnKi, so ya lets assume its over and AnKi r living happily ever after...no point even hoping

Agree word by word with sunitas123...if this is the kind of epi they dish out can we blame SP for ending it?...NO ABSOLUTELY NOT...and they have been delivering filler after filler EVER since the shaadi track started, its getting lamer se bhi lame 

FYH. I wish I could say to be patient. But with the show ending, I've got nothing to say.

@BU, And I really agree with this. The show has been very minimal with content ever since AnKi's divorce track got over.

Originally posted by Remya77

Dost u have given a fair rating today. For me just 4/10. At least now that we know that MB is going off air, I was expecting some talli shranal n also anki scenes.. Looks like shranal n anki have lost interest in their spouses. Story has not moved a bit. Overdose of kamini. I am thoroughly disappointed with cv's lack of interest in the plots. At least cuud have given super romantic shaadi sequences with kamini drama...

@BU, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reyma, agree completely with your points. CVs have not showed any interest in moving the story. It's like they dont know what drama is in the first place. You know, I just realized that they could have elongated Anki's tension post-divorce a bit more. Because of their tension, Shranal will be in tension and both the family will be in tension. But the CVs chose to go the light way.

Awesome points TVL!!😳

Drunk ShraNal are too cute & their expressions are mindblowing!!😳

Loved ShraNal's phone convo.. the magic is back!!

The phone convo with Zor-Puruji was amazing. Love their bond & understanding!!πŸ‘

Nanad-Bhabhi are a pleasure to watchπŸ˜ƒ

Precap - the much awaited drama!! 
Song Kamini was singing today

Shrivastav ghar mein bahu banene ki aas
Lekar ke aaye hai Shraddha bhoot mere bete Kunal ke paas
Dardo mein, mein  Kamini hoon bilak rahi
Ghoot rahi hai meri saans
Itne taunt sunaye meine uss lekin woh kamzor padi nahi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Aayi hai mujh pr dictatorship krne
Bhoot hai yahan koi

Itni dangerous hai shraddha Thand mein suraj zama de
Gusse ki Garmi hai itni iss Shraddha mein samundar ubale
Aankhon mein hai iss Shraddha ke kehar
Zindagi meri ban gayi hai zehar
Itne taunt sunaye meine uss lekin woh kamzor padi nahi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Aayi hai mujh pr dictatorship krne
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai
Bhoot hai
Bhoot hai yahan koi

Edited by reetnoor89 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sunitas123

I just dont know where the romance has gone!

Kunal Shradhha dont even talk on the phone, today too Dhruv had to ask Kunal to tell Shraddha, I mean Kunal would want to talk to her at the slightest excuse, now he does not even need an excuse! Forget trying to meet, he does not even try and speak- that is how the whole Nisha episode happened too.

Shraddh'as high-ho attitude, mere paas time nahin hai crap, when will she change? was expecting her to call up Kunal and say something sweet for a change! Again she did not tell him that Kamini had seen her drunk...

This wedding seems everything else except Shranal moments, and now with the show ending we wont even know how would they be as a couple?

Too much of Kamini coverage and time pass today... if this is the crap they dish out, would you blame Star Plus for shutting down the show? Had the wedding been full-on romance, the trps would have gone thru the roof, but in trying to save the best for the last (if at all) , the makers have put the show in danger with trps falling with all this crap. Really sad...

Agree with u i think thy have already give up on t serial seriously shraddha is prgnant so thy will nt show shranal or anki only useless crap
Reet is back & how!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Love U Reet!!πŸ˜ƒ

Superb lines!!⭐️
Completely fillerish episode..5.5 rating why,what phor...it deserves only 0.5...just becoz kunal dikh gaya nd for forced shranal convo

Show stealer: Buaji for saying fufaji abhi tak garden mein chairs count kr rahe hain...aaj fufaji dikhe nhi yahaan dekh lo

Whole episode on kamini...just summarising her reaction in this pic.

Note for pic : Only rxn matches...nothing else...this girl is too modern to be kamini as kamini is samaj freak...sorry guys saree waali pic mili nhi

Originally posted by reetnoor89

Song Kamini was singing today
<div align="center"> </div>
<div align="center">Shrivastav ghar mein bahu banene ki aas
Lekar ke aaye hai Shraddha bhoot mere bete Kunal ke paas
Dardo mein, mein Kamini hoon bilak rahi
Ghoot rahi hai meri saans
Itne taunt sunaye meine uss lekin woh kamzor padi nahi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Aayi hai mujh pr dictatorship krne
Bhoot hai yahan koi

Itni dangerous hai shraddha Thand mein suraj zama de
Gusse ki Garmi hai itni iss Shraddha mein samundar ubale
Aankhon mein hai iss Shraddha ke kehar
Zindagi meri ban gayi hai zehar
Itne taunt sunaye meine uss lekin woh kamzor padi nahi
</div>
<div align="center">Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Aayi hai mujh pr dictatorship krne
Bhoot hai yahan koi
Bhoot hai
Bhoot hai
Bhoot hai yahan koi

</div>

Suprb lines shraddha ko bhooth kaha how rude
Originally posted by Nazzyx8

Awesome points TVL!!😳

Drunk ShraNal are too cute & their expressions are mindblowing!!😳

Loved ShraNal's phone convo.. the magic is back!!

The phone convo with Zor-Puruji was amazing. Love their bond & understanding!!πŸ‘

Nanad-Bhabhi are a pleasure to watchπŸ˜ƒ

Precap - the much awaited drama!! 

Thanks, Nazzy! πŸ˜ƒ

I think Shraddha's expressions were much cuter than Kunal's today. Because at least she had a flow with her words. Kunal had no idea what he was saying. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

sunitas123 BANG ON GIRL BANG ON...u said it all

and as for me...last few precious epis and what do i get? not even a GLIMPSE of Anand and two seconds of Kittu giggling randomly I guess we AnKi fans should assume that the show has already ended...it ended for us on 1st March, that ws the last epi we got AnKi, so ya lets assume its over and AnKi r living happily ever after...no point even hoping

Agree word by word with sunitas123...if this is the kind of epi they dish out can we blame SP for ending it?...NO ABSOLUTELY NOT...and they have been delivering filler after filler EVER since the shaadi track started, its getting lamer se bhi lame 

FollowYourHeart today I am really frustrated. I mean it was just Kamini and drunken brawl! 

I just cant imagine that an aggressive and passionate guy like Kunal wont even call up Shraddha! I mean he was doing such high octane chase sequences for sooo long  to get her to love him- chasing Shraddha all over the house and school with Jaya and the brothers keeping him at bay! And now, they hardly even talk to each other, even if one calls someone else takes the call, they dont seem keen to talk or meet!!! Dhruv had to tell Kunal to call up Shraddha????😑 And now more Kamini drama, too much drama - if Kunal and Shraddha dont seem interested how do they expect us the audience to show any interest. In fact we will soon say Kunal and Shraddha wont get married ---- so??? who cares???